Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! (31787 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by NessFortunate: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=DSC7 post=107290296]It was raining yesterday and Fortunately Nepa refused to take light.....

I was Charging my phone and surfing the Internet when the Lightening struck.....

What saved me was my phone that dropped off my hands, i would have been gone by now....

My vision became blurry while my legs and hands went numb.....

Have anyone experienced such?

And what should be the first Aid treatment?..

[/quote.
talk to your/a doctor, seek medical check up, because you okay now doesn't mean all is well.. A good first aid would have multi vitamins suppliment!
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by omoadeleye(m): 1:52am On Nov 04, 2021
DSC7:
It was raining yesterday and Fortunately Nepa refused to take light.....

I was Charging my phone and surfing the Internet when the Lightening struck.....

What saved me was my phone that dropped off my hands, i would have been gone by now....

Yeap. Everything went down within a flash
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by omoadeleye(m): 1:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Lightening passed through ur phone and e still dey work?

Yeah it will continue working, the charger might gone bad later
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Vanilla4(f): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2021
HenryDion:

Do you know the meaning of terrific? undecided
Yes, I do know. Why?
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by SaintUlot: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
DSC7:
It was raining yesterday and Fortunately Nepa refused to take light.....

Lightening/Thunder Arrestor wasn't installed in your house during wiring, that's the reason why you experienced that.
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by akakc47: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Your house does not have thunder arrestor
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Gkemz: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2021
This reminds me of my first experience with lightening. In the year 2010, my third year in the university, I was struck by lightening while working on an assignment with my laptop placed on my laps while charging at the same time. My hands and leg went numb after I dropped the system on the floor in a reflex action.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
DSC7:

Na so Barry allen take become flash? undecided
Yes nau, after thunder fire am
Re: How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! by Shuregirl: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
DSC7:

Itel.....
from Xiaomi to Vivo, now it's Itel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Latest HD & 3D Games For Your Symbian Phone / Send 30 Sms Daily To Any Mobile Phone In Nigeria / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.