Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,804 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Hello!! Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello!! Atheists (318 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello!! Atheists by Gointo: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Hello, I know you believe in God, but you've been envelop by  bitterness about what is happening in your life and around you .
There is  a lot of things you are ignorant of.. But ye refuses to hear and believe the truth, but love and maketh a lie.
Now listen, THE WORD YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE, THE SAME WORD WILL JUDGE YOU.

REPENT FROM YOUR INIQUITY NOW. AND SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO HIM WHO LAY THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, SURRENDER NOW TO CHRIST.
IT IS WRITTEN, WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.

1 Like

Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Nothing to see here,bucket of turd as usual.
Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:

Truth is Truth, regardless of your personal disposition towards it.
Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Gointo:
Hello, I know you believe in God, but you've been envelop by  bitterness about what is happening in your life and around you .
There is  a lot of things you are ignorant of.. But ye refuses to hear and believe the truth, but love and maketh a lie.

REPENT FROM YOUR INIQUITY NOW. AND SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO HIM WHO LAY THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, SURRENDER NOW TO CHRIST.

cheesy Brother, remember rejected and sacked personnel must always be disgruntled and spiteful, so let them mourn their loss as best as they can get. grin
Re: Hello!! Atheists by vinceyinnovation: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2021
DTRUTHSPEAKER AND WORKCH ARE IN A WAR.....

Creating threads and counter threads
Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
DTRUTHSPEAKER AND WORKCH ARE IN A WAR.....

Creating threads and counter threads

grin

War by Argument is a Peaceful Mode The Creator of this world has left behind by which conflict should be resolved by peaceful means.

It is desirable that men should argue than to go to arms!

When there are doubts, Questions are Asked.

And at the end of questioning, SHINES THE TRUTH! grin
Re: Hello!! Atheists by Workch: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Dtruthspeaker is the owner of the moniker.

It’s obvious
Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Workch:

It’s obvious

grin It is a terrible thing for you to have created so many monikers such that now all you now see is every pro-God monikers being Dtruthspeaker. grin

Even when the moniker is even older than Dtruthspeaker! grin

Kai! It is a terrible thing to be A Fraud of Multiple Monikers. grin What a disease! grin
Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Workch:

It’s obvious
na him sabi,I wont reply people him. Waste of time and energy.
When the time comes,he would see the light but right now he can still keep being him(thedishonest and delusional speaker)
Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
na him sabi,I wont reply people him. Waste of time and energy.
When the time comes,he would see the light but right now he can still keep being him(thedishonest and delusional speaker)

People think that The Truth can be hidden with a cover-ups and decorations. BUT AS TIME GOES BY, what is True is Revealed, and what is fake fades away. - Ismail Haniyeh
Re: Hello!! Atheists by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Gointo:

The only thing I was bitter about is the time I wasted believing in imaginary god, devil, demons, Jesus, holy spirit, angels and all that nonsense. That is time I will never get back. But like my dear budaatum pointed out to me, I needed to forgive myself so now I am free from bitterness and all the other mumbo jumbo.

Whenever you come my way I will buy you your favorite drink and listen to all your fantastic tales of 7 headed monsters and talking donkeys (sounds like a Shrek movie LMAO!).

2 Likes

Re: Hello!! Atheists by LordReed(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

People think that The Truth can be hidden with a cover-ups and decorations. BUT AS TIME GOES BY, what is True is Revealed, and what is fake fades away. - Ismail Haniyeh

Oh the fùcking irony of Dtruthspeaker quoting a Hamas leader. LMFAO!
Re: Hello!! Atheists by budaatum: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Gointo:

What theists, and some atheist, fail to understand is the above.

No one who has asked and seeked for understanding can possibly BELIEVE a lot of things they read in the Bible, and those who do believe are ignorant, as in very obviously ignorant, and asking one to believe is asking one to be ignorant like them, which any sensible person would reject.

Those who understand what they read would realise that Jesus was killed because he refused to believe the crap that was believed in his day. And despite the bastardisation of his teachings claiming he should be believed, he himself taught that you should understand instead of merely believing those he said "woe" to for giving you snakes instead of bread.

If theists understood the book the read, they too would not merely believe and tremble!

Re: Hello!! Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
LordReed:

Oh the fùcking irony of Dtruthspeaker quoting a Hamas leader. LMFAO!

Yes! it is seen and known that at a certain time, on a certain day, criminals do confess The Truth!
Re: Hello!! Atheists by SimplePlan34: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Well have u heard of misotheist believe in God but understanding Gos is not benevolent. Just interested in our worship wether good or bad.

(1) (Reply)

Prophesy / Dr Dk Olukoya Of Mfm Launches Over 3o Years Music Compilations Catalogue / Hassan Syed Calls Muhammad A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.