Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A New Nation Is About To Rise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Nation Is About To Rise (614 Views)

Funke Cole: Arise TV Needs To Rise Above Mediocrity, Partisanship / Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright / Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Nation Is About To Rise by Oracle16(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2021
This is the message I got. Though it could be a new reformed and restructured Nigeria...

The truth is, something great is about to happen and this will favour the masses. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: A New Nation Is About To Rise by Nlanalyst: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Oracle16:
This is the message I got. Though it could be a new reformed and restructured Nigeria...

The truth is, something great is about to happen and this will favour the masses. Watch and see.
Wake up bro and take your drugs.

1 Like

Re: A New Nation Is About To Rise by YeyeGbami: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oracle16:

In Ethiopia i guess.
Re: A New Nation Is About To Rise by 1MCN: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oracle16:
Though it could be a new reformed and restructured Nigeria

You're trying to tailor the vision to fit your bias or preference.

That's if there's actually a genuine vision.
Re: A New Nation Is About To Rise by mmanwuijele: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oracle16:

The revolution of Africa will start from Biafra. People,in 10 years, you'll remember this comment.

(1) (Reply)

N10 Million Awarded To Unknown Person By Judicial Panel- White Paper / Is The South Actually Waiting To Deal With Any Yoruba Candidate? / Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.