Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. (2983 Views)

Christal Villa Wayside Castle: N600k Estate Facing Epe Toll Gate Expressway / WAYSIDE CASTLE ESTATE EPE, SELLING! INVEST NOW! / You Want Affordable Estate Secured Land In Ibeju-Lekki?Christal Villa Gold N700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Are you receiving rent this week? If not what are you doing to put yourself in position to eventually be on the receiving end. I have loads of rental properties you can invest in ranging from 10m upwards … give me a call today
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2022
Are you receiving rent this week? If not what are you doing to put yourself in position to eventually be on the receiving end. I have loads of rental properties you can invest in ranging from 10m upwards … give me a call today
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Still available
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Still available
ladyjblinks:
Still available
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by gistmega: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
I bought a property somewhere and was forced to sell it off because I wasn't ready to develop it since I bought it to support someone's hustle. I hope your estate isn't that way.
Can I buy and develop whenever I choose to? Is there any legal term that allows me to do so?
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
gistmega:
I bought a property somewhere and was forced to sell it off because I wasn't ready to develop it since I bought it to support someone's hustle. I hope your estate isn't that way.
Can I buy and develop whenever I choose to? Is there any legal term that allows me to do so?
good day sir/ma,No you wouldn’t. But can you pls send me a message on WhatsApp 08039550565 for more details thanks.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
LAND FOR SALE @ Alaro, Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state. (627.087 SQ.MTS) GREAT DEAL!!!
•Price: ₦1,700,000
•Land size: 627.087 SQ.MTS
•Location: behind Alaro community high school. Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state
•Documents available:
-Family receipt
-Deed of assignment
-Survey
Fast developing environment. 25min drive to LASU Epe branch. 15 min drive to Sagamau-Benin express way (Lagos joining point).
25min drive to Ibadan-Ijebu Igbo Rd. The land is fenced on all sides, no gate. Purchase from direct owner. For more details contact owner via whatsapp & reference MZGproperties.

whatsapp: +447424409537
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by gistmega: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2022
The idea of dragging people to a private corner suggest scam to me. I don't just understand why Nigerians cannot openly do marketing. What will you tell me indoor that you cannot tell me out here. I have bought properties in other countries and the marketers are crystal open from that point of connection. The only thing that will make me text you is financial details. otherwise there is no detail in this transaction. It looks like scam to me, if I am being dragged into a hidden spot.
ladyjblinks:
good day sir/ma,No you wouldn’t. But can you pls send me a message on WhatsApp 08039550565 for more details thanks.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2022
gistmega:
The idea of dragging people to a private corner suggest scam to me. I don't just understand why Nigerians cannot openly do marketing. What will you tell me indoor that you cannot tell me out here. I have bought properties in other countries and the marketers are crystal open from that point of connection. The only thing that will make me text you is financial details. otherwise there is no detail in this transaction. It looks like scam to me, if I am being dragged into a hidden spot.
what implied I was trying to drag you to a corner to scam you??
I only suggested WhatsApp so I can send you a pdf on all you need to know about the project,videos and for faster response if you have any other questions . I have nothing to hide. So No, you won’t be forced to develop. Just pay all the statutory fee on time and you’d be allocated your plot. You’re paying directly to the company’s account not mine. Have done business with several people on here even ended up being friends afterwards, have you seen my moniker pop up anywhere here as a scammer??
Some of you will just be loose with words just to form savage.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by gistmega: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
sister, in this day and age, customer service is taken as a course for special reasons. If you were truly legit, you would be sending me a pdf of a "project", you would use it as an opportunity to share or publicize your website. A site that I can go and read about your project within being monitored by you. Your profile has no link but many unverified Instagram accounts.
If you could sound this ferocious just because I stated my point of view, I wonder what you could do when my money is already paid into your account. Your aggression in your last sentence is a serious sign that you will indeed easily intimidate any investor in your project.
Regardless of how tensed you are, try to ensure that the customer is given every reason to believe in you and in your project.
ladyjblinks:
what implied I was trying to drag you to a corner to scam you??
I only suggested WhatsApp so I can send you a pdf on all you need to know about the project,videos and for faster response if you have any other questions . I have nothing to hide. So No, you won’t be forced to develop. Just pay all the statutory fee on time and you’d be allocated your plot. You’re paying directly to the company’s account not mine. Have done business with several people on here even ended up being friends afterwards, have you seen my moniker pop up anywhere here as a scammer??
Some of you will just be loose with words just to form savage.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Okay I get it now, from your last write up there’s no need mincing words with you because it seems you’re either a troll or you’re hurt. So verified Instagram accounts and a website means someone is legit?? Lol okay. Noted. And you made mention of paying to my account, I’ll have to make it clear once again that you’re not paying to my account, just in case you missed it the first time. Anyways I’m done indulging you sir/ma. Do have a nice day .
gistmega:
sister, in this day and age, customer service is taken as a course for special reasons. If you were truly legit, you would be sending me a pdf of a "project", you would use it as an opportunity to share or publicize your website. A site that I can go and read about your project within being monitored by you. Your profile has no link but many unverified Instagram accounts.
If you could sound this ferocious just because I stated my point of view, I wonder what you could do when my money is already paid into your account. Your aggression in your last sentence is a serious sign that you will indeed easily intimidate any investor in your project.
Regardless of how tensed you are, try to ensure that the customer is given every reason to believe in you and in your project.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by gistmega: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lord have mercy on the company that you represent. I am an investor running a PR company. I understand that you have anger issues. You are doing a disservice to whoever you represent by your aggressive tone and language. Everyone is a potential investor in your company and your job is to turn in even doubters. There are many people reading these comments that you make and it may have a negative outlook on your company.
As it stands now, many will frown upon investing in your project. There is a huge competition and you know that. I urge you to publicize the company's website and an actual office detail. If I find my salesman sounding like you, he is getting axed the next minute.
Control your temper and your ease of will to clap back and malign people.
You have low-manners to represent any company let alone a real estate firm.
ladyjblinks:
Okay I get it now, from your last write up there’s no need mincing words with you because it seems you’re either a troll or you’re hurt. So verified Instagram accounts and a website means someone is legit?? Lol okay. Noted. And you made mention of paying to my account, I’ll have to make it clear once again that you’re not paying to my account, just in case you missed it the first time. Anyways I’m done indulging you sir/ma. Do have a nice day .

1 Like

Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 6:12am On Feb 09, 2022
With the massive developments occurring and incoming to Epe this is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss

I can help you invest in the future.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
ladyjblinks:
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Still available
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s A Season Of Love That’s Why We Sell Affordable & Give Freely+2349030188831 / Imagine Entering Those Room With Courage And Nepa Carry Light / Stainless fence wire sales & installation expert in Lagos Nigeria:08092903328.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.