Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. (3108 Views)

Christal Villa Wayside Castle: N600k Estate Facing Epe Toll Gate Expressway / WAYSIDE CASTLE ESTATE EPE, SELLING! INVEST NOW! / You Want Affordable Estate Secured Land In Ibeju-Lekki?Christal Villa Gold N700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2022
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2022
The land you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6-storey Building Collapse In Lagos, Nigeria / Our Nepa Bill Has Increased More Than 100% In the last one year / Milverton Estate, Lekki: 3 Bedroom Flat {serviced} Letting & Sales with Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.