Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. (3111 Views)

Christal Villa Wayside Castle: N600k Estate Facing Epe Toll Gate Expressway / WAYSIDE CASTLE ESTATE EPE, SELLING! INVEST NOW! / You Want Affordable Estate Secured Land In Ibeju-Lekki?Christal Villa Gold N700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Still available
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
ladyjblinks:
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2022
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by Foresightenable: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lately, I have been looking into buying into some real estate lands around ibeju lekki and epe axis. There are a lot of estate developers lobbying people to subscribe into their estates. One thing I have been able to find out is some of this real estates with price range between 500k-2.5M for a plot are not willing to have the roads tarred despite charging development fees ranging from 350k to as much as 1 million naira. I believe it is absolutely unfair to market this estates and out in their fliers or banners promising good road network whereas what subscribers will be getting is just earth road.

1. This brings me to the question. Why are they charging development fees as much as 500k which is enough to get another plot when they won't be tarring the roads?
2. Is it not better to just buy lands outside of this estates where a land will cost 700k and you have to pay as much as 1.5-2M in other charges before your land will be allocated to you?
3. Why sell lands to people believing they'll get to have proper tarred roads Networks only to have a graded earth road of sand.
4. If you have subscribed to any estate similar to what I mentioned and they have gone on to have the roads tarred. I'll like to know which estates that is
5. With 1.5M,it's possible to buy 3 lands in epe directly from owners. Is it not advisable to tow that route and get better value for ones money.

I'll like to hear from everyone, your inputs, suggestions and experience in dealings with the real estate developers springing up around that axis.

Mods : Please push to front page
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 10:45am On May 02, 2022
Good day , I totally get your points and I can provide answers to some of your questions, but I would want to know what’s the motive behind you putting this on my thread, why not create your own thread for this.
Foresightenable:
Lately, I have been looking into buying into some real estate lands around ibeju lekki and epe axis. There are a lot of estate developers lobbying people to subscribe into their estates. One thing I have been able to find out is some of this real estates with price range between 500k-2.5M for a plot are not willing to have the roads tarred despite charging development fees ranging from 350k to as much as 1 million naira. I believe it is absolutely unfair to market this estates and out in their fliers or banners promising good road network whereas what subscribers will be getting is just earth road.

1. This brings me to the question. Why are they charging development fees as much as 500k which is enough to get another plot when they won't be tarring the roads?
2. Is it not better to just buy lands outside of this estates where a land will cost 700k and you have to pay as much as 1.5-2M in other charges before your land will be allocated to you?
3. Why sell lands to people believing they'll get to have proper tarred roads Networks only to have a graded earth road of sand.
4. If you have subscribed to any estate similar to what I mentioned and they have gone on to have the roads tarred. I'll like to know which estates that is
5. With 1.5M,it's possible to buy 3 lands in epe directly from owners. Is it not advisable to tow that route and get better value for ones money.

I'll like to hear from everyone, your inputs, suggestions and experience in dealings with the real estate developers springing up around that axis.

Mods : Please push to front page
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by Foresightenable: 6:47pm On May 02, 2022
This is in no way an attack on your thread. I'll like to listen to your answers based on what I've raised.
ladyjblinks:
Good day , I totally get your points and I can provide answers to some of your questions, but I would want to know what’s the motive behind you putting this on my thread, why not create your own thread for this.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2022
Foresightenable:
This is in no way an attack on your thread. I'll like to listen to your answers based on what I've raised.

1. The development fee will cover drainage, perimeter fencing, Electricity, and interlock floor. And in some estates Green areas and beautification.

2. Yeah you can, But Estate gives security and peace of mind. And those money you’re saying it too much, you still spend it if you buy outside an estate. You’ll have to connect electricity yourself, the area might not even have drainage systems and some other issues.
You will surely enjoy the facilities you’re is paying for and such is not obtainable outside the Estate.

3. They should tar road? Like an entire road network leading to the estates? Haba na.

4. None, expect some that are directly facing the expressway . WAYSIDE ESTATE, ITUNU RESIDENTIAL and ASCENT 2.0 are facing the expressway.

5. You buy outside the Estate and face Omonile palarva or possibly loose the whole money. Yes, cases like that abound, my husband is currently dealing with such in his state where they’re forcefully trying to take the land he bought there from us, and we know how much we’ve spent on top this matter. With these estates even if it’s 10 years , your allocated plot will be sitting pretty waiting for you. You’re not paying any money after all these.

So it’s not just thinking of the present , it’s about the future. And when you get from a reliable company your future is definitely secured.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by Foresightenable: 12:53pm On May 03, 2022
I never talked about tarring the roads leading to the estates. I mentioned tarring the roads within the estate or interlocked roads. As a prospective buyer I made extensive research and findings and realized both wayside and ascent will actually not get the roads in the estate tarred. What they'll deliver is just earth roads meaning a sandy road which will be graded. I believe this is absolutely not right and estates should deliver good road networks within the estate and not some messed up environment despite charging 500k for development fees.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:23pm On May 04, 2022
Foresightenable:
I never talked about tarring the roads leading to the estates. I mentioned tarring the roads within the estate or interlocked roads. As a prospective buyer I made extensive research and findings and realized both wayside and ascent will actually not get the roads in the estate tarred. What they'll deliver is just earth roads meaning a sandy road which will be graded. I believe this is absolutely not right and estates should deliver good road networks within the estate and not some messed up environment despite charging 500k for development fees.
I understand you now, Wayside development fee isn’t 500k and yes, theIr’s isn’t interlocked. They are others with interlocked road but more expensive.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by Foresightenable: 12:43pm On May 04, 2022
I'm glad you acknowledged it won't be tarred. Now my question is. When you market this estates to clients. Why don't you tell them, This estate won't be tarred. When clients ask you marketers and developers what the estate facilities are or would be, you'll say good roads, security,perimeter fencing, drainage. **Good roads is false representation and lying to clients. It is only when a client presses further with indepth questions you get to hear the truth. This is very bad. You also said wayside development fees isn't 500k. I have proof it is 500k . This means you're not doing your due deligence research before marketing some of this estates. Wayside in particular also charges 350k for survey whereas if it falls under the Lagos state part of epe it's understandably correct. Wayside is in epe side of ogun state and the right fee for survey around that axis payable to the government is 150k. Why shortchange clients and rip them off that bad? It's annoying when you say good road and it won't be tarred. How's that a good road. One shouldn't be Surprised the drainage of many of such estates if at all they deliver it will be constructed with ordinary blocks no casting with iron,granite and cement. Make proper research and market this estates accordingly and truthfully according to what they'll deliver. Don't make people invest in properties that will have them sending curses across to you.
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:17pm On May 06, 2022
There you have your answers, like you can see there it’s Earth roads written in the documents and I do send this to each and everyone that has ever bought from me.
I did not mislead you, you never messaged me and said you want to buy land .
You should be directing all this energy to the person you contacted.
Have been to the company’s physical office several times, so yes have done my research.
About the survey fee I won’t lie and say I know anything about that, but can always do more research. (Person nor de know finish ).
The company is also out to make money sir, it’s a business afterall, when it turns out they can’t deliver, you will still come out and say all sorts.
Long story short sir, if you think a land outside an estate is best for you, then by all means go for that one. But at the end of the the estates have benefits that are not attainable outside. Thanks

Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:03pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Christal Villa Wayside Estate Epe……….. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:05am On May 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Plots @ Road 13, Goodnews, Ogidan, Lekki (CofO)+Pix / Milverton Estate, Lekki: 3 Bedroom Flat {serviced} Letting & Sales with Picture / Generators For Sales (13 Kva-1,000kva)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.