Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos (38514 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Lagosianswag: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Brains & Beauty = Toke Makinwa #HBD cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by akdjr(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Not in this present generation ooooo. Even after 4th floor u can still have
SmellySperm:
3 more years to go. If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by seyz91(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
lazkizz:
Na Everyday dis werey dey do birthday
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by WibusJaga: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SocialJustice: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
If I jam this girl, I go suck all her toes, she go faint. Hbd.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by onyenatruchi: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Op, is she a Yoruba woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dammyco(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy Birthday Bae, no mind those guys ooooo. If you open your greener pasture for them to enter, na rush Dem go rush enter.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by muheeb01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy birthday to her llnp....but in honesty kate henshaw suppose dey anchor that gulder ultimate search,she's more fit for that role being a fitness trainer and agile black woman thats more fit for a jungle role my opinion tho,from a non sentimental yoruba man.thanks

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

you done?

OMG !

I'm blushing right now. Sweet lollipop took her precious time to reply my awesome comment.

I'll screenshot it and look at it whenever I'm depressed.

This is the happiest day of my life yet.

Thank you so much for mentioning me.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by chatinent: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
She is better than Tiwa.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:
I don't use a profile picture on my WhatsApp.

I got a professional message from a beauty queen who needed my physical presence to discuss a project. She was referred by one of my clients.

When I arrived at her office, she cut in at least 5 times to admire my handsomeness. She asked me why I didn't use a WhatsApp profile picture as it would definitely attract a lot of girls.

I told her I wanted clients not female admirers.

Considering Miss Makinwa's Birthday Post on Instagram, I am going to give you two pieces of advice:

1. There's no need to edit your picture when you are not fine. I've seen the OAP (Toke Makinwa) physically and she's nothing close to those pictures. Her skin isn't that clear (She's brilliant and kind-hearted)
This is because when people meet you physically, they will be disappointed.

Be like me who makes ladies expect to see an average looking boy until they physically see a gentleman with a perfectly curved face they can't take their gaze off.

2. When a professional publishes more pictures than information about his/her job. She is an olosho or brolosho.

Now, you have an idea of who the birthday girl is grin

Story undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Basicend: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
3 more years... we're patient grin

Bro, which 3 more years. . that 37 na super eagles age o. . She don cast.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
I know that bitter NL males will flood this thread to release their bitterness. They always wish that successful single ladies should wallow in tears because of their single status. I'm always happy to see the likes of Toke celebrating themselves, if don't like it, go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
ebukajay184:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 37th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

She shared beautiful photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVyuoXLKa5G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ridiculous poses.

My crush that year.

HBD.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DoggoneDogg: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Basicend:

No wahala. At least by then, there will be no more doubt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by redcliff: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
one woman 5 different faces
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ofiko123(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy birthday to toke makinwa...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kajaard: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Use too much filters on your online pictures but when people see you in real life they get shocked at the trickery, smh undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by donhils: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
3 more years to go. If you know you know
She can adopt if she wishes
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vickydevoka(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
No matter how woman get money she go still de Behave like pikin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by onyenatruchi: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Age is no longer on her side lipsrsealed Menopause is hitting her seriously lipsrsealed If this one give you STD's your brain go reset lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by TemmyT002(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
3 more years... we're patient grin

Lmao
Ẹyin Ayé
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Fortune109: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Ibo latu jasi bayi grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by onyenatruchi: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Tess24: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
merieam16:
Okay....next celebrant pls

You...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by placeofallure(f): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
CUMIN:
To knack dis wan go sweet die...but the engine is 37yrs too old.

Have you heard anything about Vintage wines? The older, the better.
Some kpekus, the older, the sweeter.
Some badt boys know this already grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DigitB: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
I'm just glad she's not showing us brez on her birthday. Decently dressed
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by solidmyk(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
CUMIN:
To knack dis wan go sweet die...but the engine is 37yrs too old.
cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Basicend:

Walahi when i dey NYSC this babe na presenter for Rhythm FM Lagos

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by samwillyco1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy Birthday/ New year
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kingololo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
[youre a badt guy.

quote author=ethicallyright post=107297511] I don't use a profile picture on my WhatsApp.

I got a professional message from a beauty queen who needed my physical presence to discuss a project. She was referred by one of my clients.

When I arrived at her office, she cut in at least 5 times to admire my handsomeness. She asked me why I didn't use a WhatsApp profile picture as it would definitely attract a lot of girls.

I told her I wanted clients not female admirers.

Considering Miss Makinwa's Birthday Post on Instagram, I am going to give you two pieces of advice:

1. There's no need to edit your picture when you are not fine. I've seen the OAP (Toke Makinwa) physically and she's nothing close to those pictures. Her skin isn't that clear (She's brilliant and kind-hearted)
This is because when people meet you physically, they will be disappointed.

Be like me who makes ladies expect to see an average looking boy until they physically see a gentleman with a perfectly curved face they can't take their gaze off.

2. When a professional publishes more pictures than information about his/her job. She is an olosho or brolosho.

Now, you have an idea of who the birthday girl is grin
[/quote]
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kingololo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
badt guy..true talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.