Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos (38515 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Teerach: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
People waiting patiently. I'm just assuming you guy are just making innocent fun. 37years is beautiful and she's been privileged. Growing old isn't a crime. In fact it's a gift. Some persons are praying to reach that age. Just pray you get lucky to reach such age and more. Whether she's married with kids or not, doesn't count. There are some persons married without kids that age, some have kids and can't give them the life they truly want, some have it all. Just wish person hbd and move on.
If the world is going to be a better place, it starts with you and I. Stop cyber bullying. Except na you hold tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by suffering: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
She’ll keep slaying at 46 and into 50 if not married by then. Habits get better with time and training. Nairaland trolls will keep trolling by then because it is their only skill in life.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by FuckHomophobes: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:
I don't use a profile picture on my WhatsApp.

When I arrived at her office, she cut in at least 5 times to admire my handsomeness

Be like me who makes ladies expect to see an average looking boy until they physically see a gentleman with a perfectly curved face they can't take their gaze off.

grin

Hi IJN grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by IbileIfe: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fake face with over makeup.
Fake hair.
Fake boobs
Fake buttocks.
Fake life.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by CUMIN: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
placeofallure:

Have you heard anything about Vintage wines? The older, the better.
Some kpekus, the older, the sweeter.
Some badt boys know this already grin grin

Women are flower. The younger the berrier.

Ask why Ned Mwoko didn't settle for Regina mother's, why the young Regina.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Sandok(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one.....

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MummyD2020(f): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
Honestly, before opening this thread I knew I would see loads of insults and trolling. So, I'm not surprised.

Happy birthday dear.

Don't mind those frustrated Nairaland boys.
Keep balling and enjoy yourself.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by MummyD2020(f): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
The earlier the myopic people insulting this lady realise that not everyone will get married the better for them. She is blessed to have reached 37. Some people cannot even figure out if they can see tomorrow, let alone reach 37. She is celebrating life. She is well to do, has endorsements etc. Who im i to judge whether she is happy or not? I dont fucking care becos i have mymy life to sort out. So, small small pikin dem wey dey insult her, pray make una see 37 first, with achievements oh, not just shredding calendar up an down. Else, congratulate her and face ur life

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:

OMG !

I'm blushing right now. Sweet lollipop took her precious time to reply my awesome comment.

I'll screenshot it and look at it whenever I'm depressed.

This is the happiest day of my life yet.

Thank you so much for mentioning me.
sarcasm doesn't befit you.
Frame this too
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Beckysexy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Finnese001:
And no husband yet grin

Midnight newspaper

E go soon clear for her eyes cheesy

And, since when did that became an achievement?
Africans.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by kurlz(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:
I don't use a profile picture on my WhatsApp.

I got a professional message from a beauty queen who needed my physical presence to discuss a project. She was referred by one of my clients.

When I arrived at her office, she cut in at least 5 times to admire my handsomeness. She asked me why I didn't use a WhatsApp profile picture as it would definitely attract a lot of girls.

I told her I wanted clients not female admirers.

Considering Miss Makinwa's Birthday Post on Instagram, I am going to give you two pieces of advice:

1. There's no need to edit your picture when you are not fine. I've seen the OAP (Toke Makinwa) physically and she's nothing close to those pictures. Her skin isn't that clear (She's brilliant and kind-hearted)
This is because when people meet you physically, they will be disappointed.

Be like me who makes ladies expect to see an average looking boy until they physically see a gentleman with a perfectly curved face they can't take their gaze off.

2. When a professional publishes more pictures than information about his/her job. She is an olosho or brolosho.

Now, you have an idea of who the birthday girl is grin

You are wickedt
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by zealous2121(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
When them go release this aunty sextape self. ��
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

sarcasm doesn't befit you.
Frame this too

That was a frank remark, from the depth of my heart.

I don't do covert attacks.

If my intention was negative, I'd come back with a lethal force. One that would make you consider deactivating your Nairaland account grin

Your moniker captures my attention when I scan through this platform and it was indeed warming to witness the lady who has earned celebrity status in my head mention me.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Finnese001: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Beckysexy:

And, since when did that became an achievement?
Africans.

Dey decieve yourself there grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
ethicallyright:

That was a frank remark, from the depth of my heart.

I don't do covert attacks.

If my intention was negative, I'd come back with a lethal force. One that would make you consider deactivating your Nairaland account grin

Your moniker captures my attention when I scan through this platform and it was indeed warming to witness the lady who has earned celebrity status in my head mention me.
celebrity? You sure are sweet tongued.
Not impressed undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

celebrity? You sure are sweet tongued.
Not impressed undecided

Sweet tongue is the opposite of honesty.

I am a honest man who may have sounded too poetic.

In simple terms : I adore your moniker because it is a beautiful piece of art, Lollittaa.

It is everything feminine, generation-z and adventurous.

Don't tell me you're older. I've stalked for quite a while and if you've been truthful in your replies, it means you're definitely older.

But I doubt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
3 more years... we're patient grin
You want to make heaven abii grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Seen
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2021
ethicallyright:

Sweet tongue is the opposite of honesty.

I am a honest man who may have sounded too poetic.

In simple terms : I adore your moniker because it is a beautiful piece of art, Lollittaa.

It is everything feminine, generation-z and adventurous.

Don't tell me you're older. I've stalked for quite a while and if you've been truthful in your replies, it means you're definitely older.

But I doubt.
now you have an eye for detail.
Wouldn't it be an irony if I were older and still a lolita?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Jeon(f): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Lollittaa:

now you have an eye for detail.
Wouldn't it be an irony if I were older and still a lolita?

Understand the truth 'bout that question in your soul Look up, don't look down, then watch the answers unfold Life is your birthright, they hid that in the fine print Uh, take the pen and rewrite it Step out your estimate Step in your essence and know that you're excellent Rise (rise), the spirit is teachin' Oh, I'm not just preachin', I'm takin' my own advice
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by aswani(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2021
I still don't understand the concept of taking "sexy" pictures for your birthday but it makes those that do happy so that's OK then. Afterall what I do for mine also gives me a warm feeling inside.

And yes, her not being married doesn't make her worthless like some male posters here are writing. She is better of single and happy (even unhappy sef) than married and unhappy at any age.

Seeing as I am here, Happy birthday to her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jaiyeorie: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Toke Makinwa Dami Oke Liquorose - South Africa birthday vibe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9SaQ4Sso1w
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos by jaiyeorie: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Toke Makinwa - Zlatan Ibile calls Dami Oke Charlotte Bwana Liquorose 37th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tci7Na3I8Fw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 34th Birthday (Photo) / Jim Iyke Makes Surprise Appearance As Skyewise Group Honours Staff At Dinner Par / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.