Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years (5881 Views)

FG Approves ₦29 Billion For Road Projects In Kaduna, Abia, Borno / Nasarawa Repatriates 788 Almajiris To Home States / Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by Rayjnr: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2021
yes they earn, but what do they use it for?, see anambra governor dey build new airport other states carrying out big projects, but here na media noise, corrupt APC, I just pray another party wins Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by Sonyboom765: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Should you talk about how your hopeless n foolish tribe is battling with war ravaged
NE at the bottom of the log ?

At least your foolish fathers can claim you started from scratch again.

Awon oloriburuku foolish set of baboons.

PrinceOfLagos:
Cash out time for Tinubu as usual

If you know you know
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Your foolish father n you hate the truth.
The poor boy was just referencing the hated your senseless monther nurtured you with from the womb.

How fools like you can call out others for hate is shocking. Your pathetic tribe is the one with derogatory form of hate on the face of the planet. Just imagine a foolish tribe claiming that Hausa Fulanis Yoruba Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Cambodians Indians Pakistani Ikwerre Ibibio Efik etc all hate you but you miserable souls that mirrors the anguish of hate into others can not state a single tribe you love in the entire world.

Oloriburuku !!!

This fool is still asking questions with how your fathers mothers n unborn generation can't wait to escape the wretched Alaigbo into the SW. Many of you hopeless reject deserve to be stoned.
Sorry, abeg no vex, no bi me cause your frustration. U can channel it to somewhere else
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by adelaja70(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

I was on field work for years here in the West, if I see non yorubas I will know. I hv had encounter with every tribes, so I know what I'm talking about. Don't worry maybe I will start uploading videos of what u brothers has turned their lives into
Upload.. I'm waiting. You know every tribe.. It's like you think i mumu like you.
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by hedonido: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Iamgrey5:
If Lagos accounts for 780+ out of the 1trn plus south west makes in PAYE

The rest of the Southwest minus Lagos still makes 200 billion +, which is more than the South East and perhaps the North East combined.

It's still higher than Southeast, North East or North west region respectively, with either of them not up to 200bn each.

So much for the "if you remove Lagos out of South West" crew.

Have you removed Ogun which is undoubtedly enjoying spill over benefits? Till today, many parts of 'Lagos' are actually officially part of Ogun.
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2021
hedonido:

Have you removed Ogun which is undoubtedly enjoying spill over benefits? Till today, many parts of 'Lagos' are actually officially part of Ogun.
Why is Kaduna or Nasarawa not enjoying the spill over from Abuja?

Abi Aba should also enjoy spillovers from Port too now?

If you must know, PAYE is deducted from income and it has little bearing on where you live, it has more bearing on where you work.

So those living in outskirts community of Ogun State and working in Lagos actually pay in Lagos.

I know you don't want to acknowledge the industrial park of the South West which includes Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by seguno2: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Iamgrey5:

The rest of the Southwest minus Lagos still makes 200 billion +, which is more than the South East and perhaps the North East combined.

It's still higher than Southeast, North East or North west region respectively, with either of them not up to 200bn each.

How has any of these bra bra bragging changed Lagos into a world class city and state with every child in quality government schools, water in every building, basic healthcare, excellent feeder roads, reliable construction etc.
Instead they have a city that is regularly among the worst global capitals.
Should reasonable people brag about revenue only without assessing what the people get in return
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Eko ni blessing
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by siant: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Before Lagos govt could realised that amount, double of that amount has already entered Pocket of Lagos owner,tfnubu, through alpha betta.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by emmanuelbrown26: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
adelaja70:

Upload.. I'm waiting. You know every tribe.. It's like you think i mumu like you.
One of them, more are still coming, this idiot is fond of begging shekpe.
I will upload more of cars chasers, their own duty is chasing car to collect money

Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by adelaja70(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

One of them, more are still coming, this idiot is fond of begging shekpe.
I will upload more of cars chasers, their own duty is chasing car to collect money
You well so? So Igbo don turn Yoruba? Abeg wakaaaa!
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by emmanuelbrown26: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
adelaja70:

You well so? So Igbo don turn Yoruba? Abeg wakaaaa!
Do I look like person wey well? U guys always bring out the little devil in one.
If one comment, the next thing u will term him ipob, so I can't comment on anything about Lagos again?When I reside and hustle in Lagos,sso I must know the happening in Lagos.
Which old skul u dey blast, na naija or foreign old skul?
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iamgrey5:

You will achieve all that you want with great ease from now.
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by adelaja70(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Do I look like person wey well? U guys always bring out the little devil in one.
If one comment, the next thing u will term him ipob, so I can't comment on anything about Lagos again?When I reside and hustle in Lagos,sso I must know the happening in Lagos.
Which old skul u dey blast, na naija or foreign old skul?
Both my brother.. I have some foreign stars following and commenting on the page... But Naija stars are just too arrogant.
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by emmanuelbrown26: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
adelaja70:

Both my brother.. I have some foreign stars following and commenting on the page... But Naija stars are just too arrogant.
OK I will enjoy your page this night, if I hang out with segun my guy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by adelaja70(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

OK I will enjoy your page this night, if I hang out with segun my guy
wow!!!.. Thanks Bro.
Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by emmanuelbrown26: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
adelaja70:

wow!!!.. Thanks Bro.
One love, no mind our online banter jare

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Earns ₦788.29 Billion In PAYE In Three Years by adelaja70(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

One love, no mind our online banter jare
Lolz.. All na cruise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Gets Back To Work, Embarks On Pre-contract Inspection / Bill Gates: Is He The Biblical Beast (666)? / Breaking News!!!!! A Bus Carrying Over 60 Passengers From Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.