Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka (36154 Views)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by BruncleZuma: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Roars abi quacks hahahahaha Alex please let our Maduka go, you don chop enough I take God name take beg you.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Phillip2see: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
OK na enter government house at once
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

This Joker isnt coming anywhere close.

I suspect that some of his certificates are fake because he declared NECO/ WAEC for his educational qualification.

A Harvard trained medical doctor. With 6 hospitals scattered across US. Tripple professor, a Pharmacist has a fake cert?

Haba bro
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by micflo28(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Soludo is the man to beat. The only man who finished from an office as big as CBN as Governor till date EFCC has never had a reason to invite him for questionings on corruption allegations. Anambra, Choose a man that kept this sort of unblemished record in public service.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

A Harvard trained medical doctor. With 6 hospitals scattered across US. Tripple professor, a Pharmacist has a fake cert?

Haba bro

Wasnt gonna pay his qualifications much mind . . . but tripple professor? Doctor and pharmacist? Sounds like much ado about little.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lovenorth:
APC has already won the election in Anambra, Ipob have scared the PDP members not to come out and vote so the sensible APC will have a free ride, it is a one horse race grin

Your analysis is inconclusive. So it is only PDP members that IPOB could scare away? How were they able to select them and scared them away?

Abi you dey indirectly bank on your APC rigging mechanism ni?
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by melviniyke2002(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin lol person where I dey pray make soludo make commissioner of health
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by SirBunky85(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is that why he shunned the gubernatorial debate ?
he isn't fluent in English and doesn't possess oratory prowess
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Calitoscassius(m): 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yes! Me too!!! grin grin so is my dead grand father, We are all the next governor
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by HRMK: 2:53am On Nov 04, 2021
SAYS WHO?YOUR MARABOUTS?ATIKU WAS ASSURED TOO!HAS HE BECOME THE PRESIDENT?HE HASNT BUT STILL WASTING HIS MONEY TO BE!NEVER BE OVERCONFIDENT!!
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by danot1030: 3:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Maduka is a political learner, his confidence will soon be humbled.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by danot1030: 3:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Klington:
For your mind.

Oga you must suck that breast o, no come fall our hands as guy na. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:09am On Nov 04, 2021
grin
yyba:
Next governor on social media abi grin
angry[quote author=yyba post=107303083]Next governor on social media abi grin[/
As in eeh!
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by clockwisereport: 5:42am On Nov 04, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Lol! And he wants to govern in Nigeria?
Yes
That is why he submitted only his WAEC result
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Lovenorth: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:

Your analysis is inconclusive. So it is only PDP members that IPOB could scare away? How were they able to select them and scared them away?

The only people that are listening to the threat of the Ipob terrorists are the PDP and other oppositions in Anambra state ; hence it is our advantage to win the election, thank you KANU grin
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Lovenorth: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2021
SouthMustBeFree:

The only people that are listening to the threat of the Ipob terrorists are the PDP and other oppositions in Anambra state ; hence it is our advantage to win the election, thank you KANU grin grin
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by OTlandlord: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2021
I like this man spirit sha. He never gives up. I pray he wins. He loves his people more than any of the candidates... grin grin grin
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Enyinnaya007(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2021
[You de ment. Go and read his profile mugu.
quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107305589] grin

I suspect that some of his certificates are fake because he declared NECO/ WAEC for his educational qualification.[/quote]
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by BlackPantherxXx: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Enyinnaya007:
[You de ment. Go and read his profile mugu.
quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107305589] grin

I suspect that some of his certificates are fake because he declared NECO/ WAEC for his educational qualification.

Your papa dey ment... go and read about the qualifications he submitted.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Akachai2030(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Soludo all the way. Anambra needs economic development not just road building everytime. Imaging Anambra being another mega city why won't igbos comeback home
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by chiefobdk2: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Please shut it. Dr maduka is USA based. He own 4 health institute in the USA which is verified

http://lasvegaspaininstitutes.com/godwin-maduka-m-d-pharmd/
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by ItswellMike: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Lovenorth:
APC has already won the election in Anambra, Ipob have scared the PDP members not to come out and vote so the sensible APC will have a free ride, it is a one horse race grin

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Lovenorth: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=ItswellMike post=107322527][/quote] useless ipob terrorist spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.