Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka (36145 Views)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dreamer.... Alex be hyping him as correct hype an wey u be
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by slyayok: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
AmadiAba:
I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Accord Party Flagbearer, Maduka Roars

https://igberetvnews.com/1405101/im-next-governor-anambra-accord-party-flagbearer-maduka-roars/
Elections are not won on social media. Unfortunately, Dr Maduka is being led to believe that having massive presence on social media culminates to winning elections, it's unfortunate. On Saturday, it will dawn on this man that he has been scammed.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by paskal16: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lol I saw the interview he did on arise tv
Is he really educated?

1 Like

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by clockwisereport: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

This Joker isnt coming anywhere close.

I suspect that some of his certificates are fake because he declared NECO/ WAEC for his educational qualification.

His certificates are not fake. He did not go for NYSC

3 Likes

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by 3isbetter: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lets see
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Commentor: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

I suspect that some of his certificates are fake because he declared NECO/ WAEC for his educational qualification.
Really?
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

a certified doctor is parading fake cert?
Stop your weed supplier

1 Like

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
If APC and PDP have failed you, then try Accord. Except you have prepared to become a failure.

2 Likes

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Fogman(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

A renowned US Anesthesiologists

1 Like

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by foundfrik: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Klington:
For your mind.

Laugh wan finish me here!
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Akharmony: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
one activist from keyan once said that Africa has a whole have problem with counting their own votes. Everyone always assume they are all winners.

1 Like

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by BlackPantherxXx: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
a certified doctor is parading fake cert?
Stop your weed supplier

Check his academic qualification declaration and stop ranting.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by arthurwillia(m): 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
I do t understand
I thought maduka Deputy went away from accord na
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Sheggy13(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Lol really? I thought as much. The way Anambra people hype him here on Nairaland got me thinking he's highly cerebral until I watched his interview on Arise TV. I was so confused wondering if it's same person they're making so much noise about being a celebrated medic in the US. He sounded like someone that hasn't left Onitsha all his life.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by richmanrichard: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
When I got to the middle of this write up, I had to look at the OP and I realized, na our broda..
Well, whatever money Alex is being paid, it is justified.. He really tried for maduka..
If free and fair election can be held in anambra, maduka will beat everybody hands down but, free and fair in Nigeria is like the proverbial camel, needle and the rich man..

Just look at the shenanigans being perpetrated by the acclaimed ruling party prior to this forthcoming election..
Two things that shouldn't have happen in Nigeria, 1) politics (2) religion..
But if religion didn't happen, how will people like us know we have an almighty God? (abeg argue with yourselves) there is God in heaven..
4get ranting.many aborigene of anambra wud vote Apga free n fair.dem no dey use APGA play.ypp wud even come 2nd b4 maduka. apc n pdp just dey wate moni
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Champele(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
For your dream. You no go go back to America. You wan come do us wetin Willie the drunker did to us. Ndị Americannah!
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by airsaylongcome: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
When I got to the middle of this write up, I had to look at the OP and I realized, na our broda..
Well, whatever money Alex is being paid, it is justified.. He really tried for maduka..
If free and fair election can be held in anambra, maduka will beat everybody hands down but, free and fair in Nigeria is like the proverbial camel, needle and the rich man..

Just look at the shenanigans being perpetrated by the acclaimed ruling party prior to this forthcoming election..
Two things that shouldn't have happen in Nigeria, 1) politics (2) religion..
But if religion didn't happen, how will people like us know we have an almighty God? (abeg argue with yourselves) there is God in heaven..

Lol. Maduka will not win ordinary councillor election in a free and fair election in Anambra
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by InvertedHammer: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Enough of Maduka please.

There’s Valentine Ozigbo interview with BBC Pidgin in the politics section. Move that to FP, not all this Maduka rubbish.

We don tire!
/
Dr. Maduka's team should have insisted that they conduct the interviews and debates in pidgin or Igbo language.

The major disadvantage for Dr. Madukai is that he has no command of English language which makes him sound
incoherent most times. He should have addressed Anambra people in Igbo.

/
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by airsaylongcome: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
clockwisereport:

His certificates are not fake. He did not go for NYSC

Lol! And he wants to govern in Nigeria?
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by BlackPantherxXx: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sheggy13:

Lol really? I thought as much. The way Anambra people hype him here on Nairaland got me thinking he's highly cerebral until I watched his interview on Arise TV. I was so confused wondering if it's same person they're making so much noise about being a celebrated medic in the US. He sounded like someone that hasn't left Onitsha all his life.

I knew the hype was fake from all the online noise.

But I just confirmed it when he couldn't submit any degree higher than WAEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by ahnie: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Alexreports @ it again.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Evercurious(f): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lovenorth:
APC has already won the election in Anambra, Ipob have scared the PDP members not to come out and vote so the sensible APC will have a free ride, it is a one horse race grin

Wishing thinking...
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by seyz91(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
Klington:
For your mind.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by udemzyudex(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Is that why he shunned the gubernatorial debate ?

He is only following the precedent set by other governors and president
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Thebraveman: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
In ur dream
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Akachai2030(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lovenorth:
APC has already won the election in Anambra, Ipob have scared the PDP members not to come out and vote so the sensible APC will have a free ride, it is a one horse race grin
what are you saying oga
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Richandsimple: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
drs something weird about this man.

Can't place it but he seems too crude for the CV he parades.

Anyways I wish him the best as he seems to be genuinely interested in serving his pple.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by madjune(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
I hear say Alex reports just bought a new flashy car.

Maga don pay.
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
bluefilm:
No Erection in Anambara. shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Decency2020(f): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Was he really invited?

Maxymilliano:
Is that why he shunned the gubernatorial debate ?
Re: I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka by Newboss(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
All those donations he dey do that time na just to become governor.

See eh, after making money, the next thing people try to acquire is direct or indirect political power.

No let them use English confuse you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Dele Momodu Did Not Get Any Vote / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.