Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. (3267 Views)

Tigray: Ethiopian Army Retreats As Rebels Enter The Capital / Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) / Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by godofuck231: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dem dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall undecided
ask bubu , he don’t know jack
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by Quiny32323: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
helinues:

Born fighters to die for nothing. Tigray people can't defeat the world cos Abby has the world behind his back

Know that and have peace

Seems you are not following the real update, world powers are blaming him for food blockade and forming brutal militia to counter the tigray militias,they threatened to withdraw the Nobel peace prize before the guy started behaving himself but it's late already.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by cocoduck: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
CyberWolf:
My brother this is not about Kanu, I didn’t relate this thread to that, you are the one bringing that in. You first mentioned Fulanis and then switched to Ojukwu declaring independence and now you brought it down to Kanu. It’s not about the population of people declaring Independence, it’s about the motive. You mentioned about Fulanis but refused to speak on that further. Then you switched on Ojukwu and I told you from the many books written about the civil war, I told you that Biafra independence was declared because of the pogrom which the Nigerian government at the time was not willing to adreess/stop and also even when agreement was reached at Aburi by the two rulers at the time. You didn’t counter that and you jumped over to Kanu… See eeh, I’m not ready to talk about Kanu because his case is in court and I don’t support his violent approach, check my posts, I’ve spoken against that many times.
Abegi Shut up, must you add political correctness to the arguement? What are the exmaples of Kanu's violent approach? Mouth violence or what? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by afube: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
helinues:

Same Tigray people that fought Eritrea for demanding for independent are still the same people that is demanding for independent after loosing power.

They had their cake, ate it with cold juice drink but now looking for already ate cake.. Things don't work that way.

Tigray people's case be like SE case. When Ironsi was head of state, Ojukwu as regional leader of old Eastern region, they tamed the likes of Adaka Boro from declaring Ijaw republic, same SE are the one demanding for Biafra that's after sabotaging others effort.

Indeed, karma is a bitch

go and sit down and stop revising history...........adaka boro was working for the Fulanis and Britain, did he ask for a plebiscite or referendum he way IPOB has been doing for years.........the creek rat woke up one day and launched a rebellion!
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by helinues: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Quiny32323:

Seems you are not following the real update, world powers are blaming him for food blockade and forming brutal militia to counter the tigray militias,they threatened to withdraw the Nobel peace prize before the guy started behaving himself but it's late already.

And who would the food blockage favour in the end if not for UN.

Some of you people have little knowledge about foreign politics
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by helinues: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
afube:

go and sit down and stop revising history...........adaka boro was working for the Fulanis and Britain, did he ask for a plebiscite or referendum he way IPOB has been doing for years.........the creek rat woke up one day and launched a rebellion!

And if I may ask, who is Kanu working for for demanding same thing Boro asked for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by oshonwambada: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
CyberWolf:
Omo I don’t know ooo, maybe full blown civil war which is not good for the country. Ethiopia is one the lights of Africa and they don’t deserve that. Also I think many goods coming from China via sea passes somewhere around Ethiopia, I may be wrong…
once they capture addis,that wil be the end cos no region can fight them.
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yet ipob has been making mouth since.
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by ken6488(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
That country is gone already

So as Nigeria if one region makes the wrong move
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by ken6488(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
helinues:

Born fighters to die for nothing. Tigray people can't defeat the world cos Abby has the world behind his back

Know that and have peace
World power grin
Egypt Sudan are backing the rebels

Un and USA as threatened Ethiopia government with sanction

They are loosing
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by MrMaestro: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
The West and their imperialism has started again! They’re trying to prevent Ethiopia from industrializing and becoming a world power themselves. With the Renaissance dam that’s near completion, they would be a NET EXPORTER of electricity to neighboring countries, by about 50% of its electricity! They want to keep Ethiopia and Africa DARK as a result. So that people don’t get smarter and start demanding for their OWN natural resources. Instead of giving it to Apple, Microsoft, etc. at such cheap prices to make their computers, tech, and other products for western economies. When Africans realize they are poor because they are not building their OWN Apple, Microsoft, Nestle, etc that is syphoning off Africa’s natural resources for the west, and keeping that wealth for themselves, the west will plummet and likely enter a period of an African centered hegemony they may never be able to recover from.

They are doing to Ethiopia what the west did to DRC, and tried to do to Zimbabwe and other countries. When the EFF in South Africa wins more elections, a party for black South Africans, and when they give the people back their land and Diamond mines, the west will come after South Africa next. I promise you white people are the most wicked people on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0iXlqy2qnM

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by Quiny32323: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
helinues:

And who would the food blockage favour in the end if not for UN.

Some of you people have little knowledge about foreign politics

You that understand international politics, how does your previous arguement relate to who benefits from the food blockade, I thought you where screaming that the whole world is behind the president. I just wasted my mb on a vague student of international politics, just typing gibberish. You think this is ipob and herdsmen politics.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by Quiny32323: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
ken6488:

World power grin
Egypt Sudan are backing the rebels

Un and USA as threatened Ethiopia government with sanction

They are loosing

Dont waste your mb replying that child, he thought this is ipob and herdsmen politics. He knows nothing about what is going on in Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by ken6488(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
MrMaestro:
The West and their imperialism has started again! They’re trying to prevent Ethiopia from industrializing and becoming a world power themselves. With the Renaissance dam that’s near completion, they would be a NET EXPORTER of electricity to neighboring countries, by about 50% of its electricity! They want to keep Ethiopia and Africa DARK as a result. So that people don’t get smarter and start demanding for their OWN natural resources. Instead of giving it to Apple, Microsoft, etc. at such cheap prices to make their computers, tech, and other products for western economies. When Africans realize they are poor because they are not building their OWN Apple, Microsoft, Nestle, etc that is syphoning off Africa’s natural resources for the west, and keeping that wealth for themselves, the west will plummet and likely enter a period of an African centered hegemony they may never be able to recover from.

They are doing to Ethiopia what the west did to DRC, and tried to do to Zimbabwe and other countries. When the EFF in South Africa wins more elections, a party for black South Africans, and when they give the people back their land and Diamond mines, the west will come after South Africa next. I promise you white people are the most wicked people on earth.

Issue is the colonial masters

France and Britain

Grouping ethics and regions that are not similar to form a fake country

Most countries in this Africa without splitting nothing will change

It is just a failed project

E.g Nigeria

Normally after civil war a country get more united and powerful

E.g
USA.
Uk
Spain

Etc

These countries every region respects and cooperate

Not in Africa when only one region or ethnic group

Will be power drunk thinking the rest region will just be happy

One small spark, those countries are gone
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:41am On Nov 04, 2021
helinues:
Tigray people of Ethiopia are not different from Fulani in Nigeria. Both already ate their cake and still having the delusional thinking of still having it
Buhari just left their country not too long ago, it can't be a coincidence...

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by ConqueredWest: 1:47am On Nov 04, 2021
MrMaestro:

Why did Abby's govt violate Ethiopia's constitution that gives room for secession which the Tigray people implemented in their quest for independence.?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by dettolgel: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
CyberWolf:
okay but I’m more interested about goods coming to West Africa so they won’t be affected if Ethiopia falls or not?

If I remember the route correctly, Somali is of more danger to cargoes that go through that route than any other country on that axis.

It also depends on where the goods are coming from. I think goods from Europe do go that way but since most of our import are form Asia I understand your concern.
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Some Igbos can be so funny..like he had to urge the nonentity he was replying to look up his posts wherein he countered Kanu' violent approach, maybe in a bid to gain some form of minute acceptance. Kanu has been mostly right in his approach.
cocoduck:
Abegi Shut up, must you add political correctness to the arguement? What are the exmaples of Kanu's violent approach? Mouth violence or what? Rubbish!
Re: Ethiopia's Prime Minister Calls On Citizens As Tigray Rebels Makes Gains.. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
My own questions are -

Why did Abiy carry out a genocide last year in Tigray, was it because he felt he was powerful and would easily crush the enemy?

Why didn't he choose to dialogue?
MrMaestro:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Croatian President: Beyond Her Beauty Let Her CV Inspire You..Pics / South Africa Goes Shopping In Nigeria (watch The Space) / US Threatens Sanctions Against Officials In Tigray Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.