Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? (11221 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Weed And Marijuana And Arizona. / Which Of These Addictions Is Strongest? / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by hikiki(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Upon how bad I was,I no Sabi all this names una the mention here...am lost

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Drince: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2021
SocialJustice:
Which village you dey for Nigeria? Haven't heard anything about sk since 2011. It was sk, then old testament. Now we do arizona, marley kush, amnesia, purple haze and loud generally.

I think what you call sk is arizona. Well, it depends, they all have their high. Problem with weed is that it smells but it highs differently and is slower for it to hit.

There's no harm in trying weed, in the end, they are all the same.

Never tried the purple haze, and amnesia...
I didn't even know purple haze is in Nigeria...
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Lilsameey: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Roma10:

I fit still smoke you join
All na still CRU's grin
,..For where, e go choke grin
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Blaqqcorleone:
Weed early in the morning,
Sk to end the day!
Exactly boss
You sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by SocialJustice: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Drince:

Never tried the purple haze, and amnesia...
I didn't even know purple haze is in Nigeria...
Omo, everything dey Nigeria even phish head. They are just expensive but very available.

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Roma10: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..For where, e go choke grin
My guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Bunmhi(f): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2021
I can see Rehabilitation center being full to the brim in the nearest future plus psychiatric hospital. Youths indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by CheedyJ(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Weed disgusts me cos of d strong smell although natural but I'd go with SK, loud or az anyday but u see that one they call 'tiny', over my dead body will I try it again. Say no to Colo b4 u kolo...

2 Likes

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by NarcissistKing(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:

I really don't know about these.
I used to think AZ,SK,CO,Mali kush,paw paw,loud e.t.c are all various types of weed.Never knew weed is a stand alone.

Someone should educate me.

Others are synthetic and they have higher THC than Mary Jane.
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Zaheertyler(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bankyt90:
Weed is the local one, it has a strong smell and the thc level is very low.

Sk na senior brother to weed. Hits differently too.

My guy try out Mali crack, loud or purple haze damn.

Colorado is a no no that shit is synthetic weed. It's not natural
What’s not natural
Because it opens your third eye?
But run sha because sometimes Ignorance is bliss
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by GeneralPula: 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
SocialJustice:
Which village you dey for Nigeria? Haven't heard anything about sk since 2011. It was sk, then old testament. Now we do arizona, marley kush, amnesia, purple haze and loud generally.

I think what you call sk is arizona. Well, it depends, they all have their high. Problem with weed is that it smells but it highs differently and is slower for it to hit.

SK is different from Arizona..

SK is even badda than..

No, they ain’t the same... Only weed is purely natural, others have been induced..

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by TheRollingStone: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
luwiizy:
Hahaha...see question....

You na guru..you suppose know better after 4 yrs experience

grin
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by TheRollingStone: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Eyinju112:
See mumu question
When your mate out there are fighting for power

You’re here comparing weed to sk and sk to weed...

Epa you wey no dey smoke where your office dey for govt house
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by SocialJustice: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

SK is different from Arizona..

SK is even badda than..

No, they ain’t the same... Only weed is purely natural, others have been induced..
Induced in what sense? The SK I remember from 2011 has nothing on AZ. The only difference is the preservative used and various strands grown.

They are all natural.
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Bankyt90: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bunmhi:
I can see Rehabilitation center being full to the brim in the nearest future plus psychiatric hospital. Youths indeed.

Haha I'm sure you're speaking from experience
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Bankyt90: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Zaheertyler:

What’s not natural
Because it opens your third eye?
But run sha because sometimes Ignorance is bliss
I swr Colorado isn't natural that shit is supposed to be banned. Omo the day I took it I nearly went crazy I'm never trying it again
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Jacobx007: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
What is SK??
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Drince: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2021
SocialJustice:
Omo, everything dey Nigeria even phish head. They are just expensive but very available.

Thanks
I tried asking around but the one I was told about was fake..
Mixing Purple iodine with loud, so ridiculous right!!!
Any idea??
I'm in Abuja
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by SocialJustice: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Drince:

Thanks
Any idea??
I'm in Abuja
Lol, crazy vendor. I'm far from Abuja but you should go to that hill market. Purple haze isn't readily available, when you buy loud consistently, it is one of the strains that pops up every now and then. There's nothing really special about purple haze. All strands referred to as loud are very good. Amnesia is also very good and a cheaper alternative to loud.

There's Colorado too, dangerous stuff and should be taken with caution. This stuff can kill or drive one insane.

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by emmyluizzz: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2021
if e pass normal weed..then my brothef I no dey smoke 🚬

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Boogyman557: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SEE ME SEE JUNZIN. Y I COME LATE 4 DIS TOPIC CHAI CHAI CHAI CHAI.. ABOBI EVERY BRAIN GET WEITIN EM HEAD FIT CARRY.. ALTHOUGH ME I DE MIX D 2 TOGEDA.. I DE EVEN MIX SK WIT ARIZONA. MY BRODA KUSH IS LIFE AND LIFE IS KUSH. I HIGH UP 24sc.. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Lilwizprince: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
I thought Arizona was same as SK...
Is loud the one foreign people call “loud dream”?
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lilwizprince:
I thought Arizona was same as SK...
Is loud the one foreign people call “loud dream”?
Nope, the full name is canadian loud the highness level is over the roof, higher than weed, if u try am u go hate weed
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Cokahot: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Take paw paw,or take SK, Ghana loud,original bag 15k. Kolorado, try avoid am.
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Ericnrm(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kaiair:

Nope, the full name is canadian loud the highness level is over the roof, higher than weed, if u try am u go hate weed

Not just Canadian bro, UK strains dey, US strains dey, even Afghani strains sef dey. All depends on what your plug can get his hands on and what you can afford. A good alternative is Ghana (Homegrown) loud although the cruise isn’t as intense and doesn’t last as long
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Ericnrm(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Drince:

Thanks
Any idea??
I'm in Abuja

Purple Haze isn’t that hard to get in Abuja if you know your way around and a whole bunch of other strains too. Rn my faves are White widow, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout cookies
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Majikman(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ericnrm:

Purple Haze isn’t that hard to get in Abuja if you know your way around and a whole bunch of other strains too. Rn my faves are White widow, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout cookies
Omo this thread old small but Boss abeg gimme yr plug number … I enter Abj new and I no too sabi way around .
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Ericnrm(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Majikman:

Omo this thread old small but Boss abeg gimme yr plug number … I enter Abj new and I no too sabi way around .

Drop your Whatsapp number bro
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by MikeofKd(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Colorado is the best tho , smoking na grade by grade sha ,I started out with Mali kush then AZ then loud now i’m cruising on colo.
But know ur limit tho , before u f up your life. Live smart ,stay safe cool wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Majikman(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Ericnrm:

Drop your Whatsapp number bro

Once you see am quote me make I comot am
Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Majikman(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2022
MikeofKd:
Colorado is the best tho , smoking na grade by grade sha ,I started out with Mali kush then AZ then loud now i’m cruising on colo.
But know ur limit tho , before u f up your life. Live smart ,stay safe cool wink

Omo for me sha , nothing hits faster than Colos . That stuff na instant

1 Like

Re: Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? by Ericnrm(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Majikman:

09020815181 …
Once you see am quote me make I comot am

Seen bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18 Photos Of Girl With The Biggest Bum Bum In Nigeria / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.