Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

He Pampers Me A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Pampers Me A Lot (2135 Views)

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / Hello, Who Is This Girl That A Lot Of Ladies Seem To Be Impersonating On Social? / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
I had to create a new account to seek you guys opinion. I’m a lady in my mid 20s I have been dating my fiancé for a while and it has been great. I see a future with him and I’m thankful I met him.

The issue is I’m a warrior(SS) carrier , that’s what we call ourselves. I look absolutely normal unless I tell you, I doubt if you would notice this. I live normal like every other person, my looks is fine I’m even chubby a bit although I fall sick easily which is normal if you a carrier
Lala please can you help push to front page

My boyfriend genotype is AA which makes us compatible. The issue is we are planing to get married very soon (next year December) but I’m not comfortable the way this man treats me. He doesn’t allow me do anything anytime I visit, even my own meals and laundry is forbidden it makes me look so lazy.

Back at home I do chores as a normal being. I cook for the family wash my own clothes clean the house and all. I do normal Chores although they don’t let me overwork myself but I still work.

The issue now is my boyfriend is against me getting a job saying he is scared because of my health. I told him if I can make it through strenuous uni days why can’t I work. I know when he is serious and he is very skeptical about this. I told him if he doesn’t want me to work he can get a shop at least I won’t do much and he said he is fine with that.

The issue now is the money he budgeted for our wedding next December is what he plans to open a shop for me thereby further shifting the marriage plans to December 2023. I told him instead of doing that why don’t he let me take a job and we should continue with the wedding and all instead of wasting money he doesn’t have

NB: I have an offer waiting for me for a paramilitary job and his fear is that I’m not strong enough. He is even ready to sell his car to set me up. He is a good man but I want him to understand I can take care of myself . Why set me up for a business when I can easily work on my own
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by siofra(f): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Relass and be taken kiaroff

People like to stress themselves sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:
Relass and be taken kiaroff

People like to stress themselves sha.
and what happens when he is fired or lose his job? You guys needs to understand this is the 21st century. Both genders are entitled to work. If he is the one who is SS will you advice him to sit down at home as well?

11 Likes

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lala please help me push this to front page
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by XXXXTENTACION: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
O.p as a Sickle cell anaemia patient...
too much stress can trigger your seizures...
I will advice you stay away from jobs that have too much stress...
I will advise you learn a skill like tailoring or any other petty thing that can give your life meaning... embarassed
El-Rufai the governor of kano state is also a sickle cell patient...

Just do what you can and believe in yourself.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Bombastically00(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aunty enjoy urself while it last...This is what every woman prays for but unfortunately they find husband like kpokpogri grin

8 Likes

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Sonnobax15(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
This life no balanciaga...what most girls are praying for.

2 Likes

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Prayfortheworld: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Marriage is not thesame as dating you guys should sit down and plan your lives well.
He should let you get a job, love is not enough when it comes to marriage oh.

He dy pamper you, he dy pack your sh*t e fit no happen again when marriage starts or the kids starts coming.

2 Likes

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by sben2308(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
OppyM:
and what happens when he is fired or lose his job? You guys needs to understand this is the 21st century. Both genders are entitled to work. If he is the one who is SS will you advice him to sit down at home as well?

PLEASE FOR YOUR HEART N MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND YOUR VIEWS CUZ ALL THoSE SAYinG ALL THeSe ARE EITHER NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP or just there.U are totally in point cuz 2 heads are far better than one o
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by InfernoNig: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
If that's the case, learn something instead. Maybe like tailoring or hair dressing.
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bombastically00:
Aunty enjoy urself while it last...This is what every woman prays for but unfortunately they find husband like kpokpogri grin

Exactly grin grin grin
But the "What ifs" that comes in this kinda situation is a whole lot...

Op, why not tell him you want to learn a skill,so he can't help you register for whatever you wanna learn and still continue with the wedding plans as well..
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by SILENTandSMART2: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
One devil beside my mind is tellin' me he saw something for his commitment...

Lol or you dey lie ni? !!! That's cool if he's genuine we should learn to love and also probably this union between you guys will let you tell a story to yaa children when choosing their partner ,SS is very risky...

I've lost beautiful angel cus of it ...!!!
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Did you say you want to get a para millitary job
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by siofra(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
OppyM:

Whateves!!!
It's the man's role to work like a horse for the woman.
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:

Whateves!!!
It's the man's role to work like a horse for the woman.
you are deluded you just don’t have someone to tell you. Is that how the men in your family works like a horse. To even think you are a man vomiting this gibberish. Please don’t ever quote me again your mentality stinks that’s why we have a lot of women suffering after thier husbands death. People like you misled them. Tufiakwa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dicedpineappple:

Exactly grin grin grin
But the "What ifs" that comes in this kinda situation is a whole lot...

Op, why not tell him you want to learn a skill,so he can't help you register for whatever you wanna learn and still continue with the wedding plans as well..
thanks baby girl, he said he wants something that won’t involve stress that’s why we came into a conclusion that I should open a shop. I know a little about hair making though
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by placeofallure(f): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
OppyM, I'll never support that a woman stay and not work, SS or not. I know people who are SS that are old and are living fine. Please this is your life we are talking about. You've got to plan for eventualities. If he loves you, he should listen to you. At times with men, it may not be love, could be their ego ruling them. Convince him you wanna work. Both of you will save and plan your wedding and he won't have to sell his car or be indebted to anyone. Start your family early. 2023 is a long time abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
placeofallure:
OppyM, I'll never support that a woman stay and not work, SS or not. I know people who are SS that are old and are living fine. Please this are your life we are talking about. You've got to plan for eventualities. If he loves you, he should listen to you. At times with men, it may not be love, could be their ego ruling them. Convince him you wanna work. Both of you will save and plan your wedding and he won't have to sell his car or be indebted to anyone. Start your family early. 2023 is a long time abeg.
Thanks a lot my sister I really appreciate this
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by placeofallure(f): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
OppyM:
Thanks a lot my sister I really appreciate this

You're welcome.
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by JOACHINpedro: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
OppyM:
you are deluded you just don’t have someone to tell you. Is that how the men in your family works like a horse. To even think you are a man vomiting this gibberish. Please don’t ever quote me again your mentality stinks that’s why we have a lot of women suffering after thier husbands death. People like you misled them. Tufiakwa

Op na your fellow baby girl talk that thing. Don't be surprised pls grin
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by OppyM: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Op na your fellow baby girl talk that thing. Don't be surprised pls grin
I don’t think so, his moniker clearly carries the M sign
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by JOACHINpedro: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
OppyM:
I don’t think so, his moniker clearly carries the M sign
Welcome to Nairaland cheesy
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Drella(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
OppyM:
I had to create a new account to seek you guys opinion. I’m a lady in my mid 20s I have been dating my fiancé for a while and it has been great. I see a future with him and I’m thankful I met him.

The issue is I’m a warrior(SS) carrier , that’s what we call ourselves. I look absolutely normal unless I tell you, I doubt if you would notice this. I live normal like every other person, my looks is fine I’m even chubby a bit although I fall sick easily which is normal if you a carrier

My boyfriend genotype is AA which makes us compatible. The issue is we are planing to get married very soon (next year December) but I’m not comfortable the way this man treats me. He doesn’t allow me do anything anytime I visit, even my own meals and laundry is forbidden it makes me look so lazy.

Back at home I do chores as a normal being. I cook for the family wash my own clothes clean the house and all. I do normal Chores although they don’t let me overwork myself but I still work.

The issue now is my boyfriend is against me getting a job saying he is scared because of my health. I told him if I can make it through strenuous uni days why can’t I work. I know when he is serious and he is very skeptical about this. I told him if he doesn’t want me to work he can get a shop at least I won’t do much and he said he is fine with that.

The issue now is the money he budgeted for our wedding next December is what he plans to open a shop for me thereby further shifting the marriage plans to December 2023. I told him instead of doing that why don’t he let me take a job and we should continue with the wedding and all instead of wasting money he doesn’t have

NB: I have an offer waiting for me for a paramilitary job and his fear is that I’m not strong enough. He is even ready to sell his car to set me up. He is a good man but I want him to understand I can take care of myself . Why set me up for a business when I can easily work on my own

Paramilitary job?No try am.

Try convince him to let you get a job that won't require you to walk too much.More like sitting at the computer working you get?
This is because of rainy days when finances wants to be a problem, you can easily step in.
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Calm down... You think he will continue pampering you even after marriage? This is the honeymoon phase...

1 Like

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by TheUndercover: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2021
You're one of the luckiest women on earth right now. He knew about your condition, accepts you, and even cares for you to that extent. The fact that he doesn't want you doing heavy work because of your condition shows he loves you. You can start with the light-duty job he suggested.

My advice: Don't lose him and never take him for granted. You'll deeply regret it if you do. Hold him tight and appreciate every single effort he's made or making.

5 Likes

Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Pumpumking: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2021
OppyM:

angry
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Pumpumking: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2021
OppyM:

bro..wow .so u were pampers ...correct?...how old r u sir?(no oofenese) angry
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Oglock(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Truvelisback(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2021
OppyM:

Now listen, For ur own good. take the parimillitary job. Don't depend on him. Earn ur money so that u will earn the respect u deserve from him. Why?
1. U don't know tomorrow.
2. What if he loses his job?
3. What if he changes from who he used to be?
4. What if he starts experiencing difficulty financially? How would u cope? To avoid had i know, take the paramillitary job, because it's a govt job. Don't fear, U won't die. There are lots of women doing the job. Besides, they don't stress women like the way they stress men.
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2021
OppyM:
thanks baby girl, he said he wants something that won’t involve stress that’s why we came into a conclusion that I should open a shop. I know a little about hair making though

It's fine... You can use that...

U're welcome dear
Re: He Pampers Me A Lot by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2021
OppyM:

I understand ur plight. But going for a paramilitary job is very risky and frightening please. As u have found your heart throb, don't do anything that will make him cry. Am not trying to discourage you but paramilitary is not suitable for warriors. Please don't make your man cry over you. You are extremely lucky he has ur wellbeing at heart. Something not everyone will do. You might be worried which business to venture into. I suggest you try applying for N-power programme or try opening a boutique, hair saloon or something. You have a really supportive man, hold am tight oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Sexiest Between Chika Ike And Onyii Alex (photos) / How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover / How Do I Let Him Know That His Fiancée Is Cheating On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.