Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom (570 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / 2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by Fastlinkpro: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
See where I am currently, traveling to Akwa ibom

Omo this major road is dark as hell, no street light.

Heading to Akwa ibom

Re: See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by Fastlinkpro: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Police just stopped us now at check point and advice our bus not to be driving alone that it dangerous at this time.
Re: See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by chiefbuchiV12(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
For your own safety once you get to the nearest town look for somewhere safe to park and sleep in your car or lodge.... But if you're familiar with the road you can continue

1 Like

Re: See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by Fastlinkpro: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:
For your own safety once you get to the nearest town look for somewhere safe to park and sleep in your car or lodge.... But if you're familiar with the road you can continue

Thanks for the advice.
Re: See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by Fastlinkpro: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
We are all most close Akwa Ibom.

Re: See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by kingreign(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
We are all most close Akwa Ibom.

You and all of una inside that bus and the bus get mind. shocked
Una get mind to cross Ogoni land to AKS by this time wey no safe? Na Eket you dey go?
Re: See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by Tollyton(f): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
So true o....May God protect us all in this country as God is our security now .Planning to go AKS too soon for my BIL wedding but just scared of going by road and money no dey to go by air as I really wish to go by air jare.May God help

Una get mind to cross Ogoni land to AKS by this time wey no safe? Na Eket you dey go? [/quote]
Re: See Where I Am Currently, Traveling To Akwa Ibom by kingreign(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tollyton:
So true o....May God protect us all in this country as God is our security now .Planning to go AKS too soon for my BIL wedding but just scared of going by road and money no dey to go by air as I really wish to go by air jare.May God help

Una get mind to cross Ogoni land to AKS by this time wey no safe? Na Eket you dey go?

From where are you coming to AKS?

(1) (Reply)

General Vietnam Working Visa Enquires 2022 / Same Day/week Renewal Of 9ja Passport In USA / The International Wing Of This Airport Is So Beautiful, Guess The Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.