Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (401 Views)

"So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / SAD! Mum Commits Suicide After Ex-boyfriend Leaks Her Sex Video (watch&download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bigcee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: . by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sorry

I hope you guys find him
Re: . by suffering: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Report the matter to the police as well as carry out frantic searches. There are medications to make the condition more hospitable for the person's family members.

It's dementia a family member of mine is dealing with. The person is a handful, but thank God the end of life aka death from old age is slowly looming. Personally I do the action most humans are quick to resort to in such matters; ignore completely. I'm trying to come to terms with the inevitable loss one of these coming years.
Re: . by KiNg0G: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
bigcee:
A member of my family who is suffering from Schizophrenia, left home since afternoon and we are still searching for the person. I just weak!

Please share your experience dealing with a Schizophrenic person.
Nor be everybody go school,use the word mad
Re: . by Bombastically00(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
KiNg0G:

Nor be everybody go school,use the word mad
to wound u just dey hungry me

Re: . by KiNg0G: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bombastically00:
to wound u just dey hungry me

Fools like you take every word like curse or abuse.

My statements was clear, I had to go to Google and search the meaning of schizophrenia, though I had an idea but had to be sure.

Using the right proper words sometimes in a public settings is not bad.

Many people have so many experiences with mad people...but because the word is in big big grammer, they be confused.

That's something a foolish man like you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: . by Ahmback(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

Fools like you take every word like curse or abuse.

My statements was clear, I had to go to Google and search the meaning of schizophrenia, though I had an idea but had to be sure.

Using the right proper words sometimes in a public settings is not bad.

Many people have so many experiences with mad people...but because the word is in big big grammer, they be confused.

That's something a foolish man like you won't understand.

hahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why It Is Good To Live With Your Partner Before Marriage. / Loan App Wahala / Physical Signs Of STDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.