Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

"So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone (7160 Views)

Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by chronology(f): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Indeed, love is blind as most people would say, but the unfaithfulness of ones partner in a relationship is indeed a very tragic and painful situation as it could lead to the downfall of one’s relationship.

Today we would be looking at the leaked message a man found on his fiancé’s phone just 4 days to their wedding, well before I proceed with this interesting article, please make sure you click on the red follow button to get more latest updates and notifications from us.

Today a shocking tweet has been trending on social media as a man named Daniel Ikena took to his tweeter handle where he disclosed an hidden Whatsapp message on his fiancé’s phone.

According to his tweet, he said “What have I done, where have I gone wrong? Why me, what would I tell my parent’s now, just 4 days to our wedding take a look at the hidden message I found on my fiancés phone.”

He also went further in his speech where he said he was so confused and don’t know what else to do as he asked for advice, see screenshots of leaked whatsapp conversation below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by holocron: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wow
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Stupid bitch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Break up d stupid relationship joor that girl nah Dogg u can't eat ur cake and have it

1 Like

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
"what do you want? How much (the poor man's money) do you need for you to leave me alone?"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Mutemenot(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fake chat

58 Likes

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Freestainworld(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
that's interesting

1 Like

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Baawaa(m): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
To be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by davien(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol.. True or false it happens, especially with the ones forming churchy these days.

5 Likes

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
hoes will be hoes it is their nature.

2 Likes

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Franktom247(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
From Eric to Erica mr clout

4 Likes

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Themainboy22: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
I think this is fake chat, otherwise, the man will not be here seeking for social media validation on what to do at this stage. But if it is real, I'm sorry, I have no advice to give him.

3 Likes

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by CosmicPhoenix: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
if we talk now,they will say we are frustrated, bitter women haters grin

We Move

1 Like

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by ennon92(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
The fact that it is a doctored chat doesn't mean it ain't happening...Guys just needs to be careful...Nothing less than 80% of single ladies out there have committed abortion...So I'm not surprised what this gender are capable of doing...To be on a safe side, just be at alert and expect the worst from them, cos they are confusionists...Thread with caution guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Cholls(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
my brother Dr Dre Oshe,pump up the volume,soro soke! Awon ti @BeckyChinelo1
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Just this morning I told my brothers that I pity those men that want to get married now
They all gonna wife a hoe
My brothers were like bro what are you saying ? Telling me that if I continue to have this mindset I won't get married.
This forum has opened my eyes to many things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Gosj001: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Twitter story!?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature.
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Emotional men everywhere.

I am always suprised when men writes like this.

Instead of asking what you have done to deserve this.

End the relationship, take heart and move on.

She is not the only woman on earth.

1 Like

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Of all the things that never happened this one didn't happen the most.
If this is a real chat then it means I had threes0me with Melania Trump and Kiki Osibanjo last night

1 Like

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Air has blown and the ass of a chicken is exposed open
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by NobleAngell(f): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
This didn't happen. Although it happens alot these days but this particular one didn't.
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by NobleAngell(f): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ragpcoach:
Air has blown and the ass of a chicken is exposed open
This one is breeze not just air.
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
"what do you want? How much (the poor man's money) do you need for you to leave me alone?"

as in ehn,probably the guys money too to pay her lover off,women are despicable beings

2 Likes

Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nuel4:
If this is a real chat then it means I had threes0me with Melania Trump and Kiki Osibanjo last night
brother if you know wetin dey happen for this world btw man and woman you won't doubt this story ,I've seen worse
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by NobleAngell(f): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nuel4:
Of all the comments on this thread, this made my day. Good to know we have right thinking peeps here. Unlike the gullible lots.
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
fabiano09:

as in ehn,probably the guys money too to pay her lover off,women are despicable beings
lols
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by GodIsBiafran: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
You and your wife to be are stupid
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Complicated but Eric is a monster. Well I hope love conquer all.Well you need to hear directly from God in this matter.
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by alade26632: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
I think this is fake chat, otherwise, the man will not be here seeking for social media validation on what to do at this stage. But if it is real, I'm sorry, I have no advice to give him.
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by JONSYN7154: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Very painful.
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Pious101: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
The chat is too fake
Re: "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone by Liposure: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Some Girls no longer have fear of god

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.