Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun (21512 Views)

Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Franking: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2021
yerokunphilips:
No reasonable government will fight itself. When you are technically fighting people that are helping in sustaining peace and security of the people you govern because you want protect the selfish interests of your kinsmen is purely undiluted foolishness.
The north is boiling with boko haram , the south east is boiling with ipob . Do this government think if what is happening in Anambra now happen in all the southern states in 2023 he can contain it .This government need to have a rethink. You can be fighting everyone ,you are fighting amotekun , fighting Ipob ,fighting boko haram when will this government have peace .

Ur foolishness knows no bounds for comparing boko haram and Ipob. U must indeed be a very dishonest fellow. Ipob kee u there.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Hopefully your family members living there will be the first to give up the ghost.

Baba I don't support the guy but the fact remains that Yoruba are the most despicable tribe in Nigeria. They should feel the heat their hypocritical asses thought will never get to them. I have seen them in action. They use their white shirt to lie down in the floor and greet you but the moment you turn your back, they insult your whole life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Babaken(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
There's shortage of military men to fight boko Haram and IPOB that's they withdraw those ones there because no one is joining Nigeria military again.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Franking: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

That is exactly what they are. They'd be the ones doing Visa runs to Yorubaland when Nigeria eventually splits.

Ignoramus. There are millions of Yorubas outside Yorubaland so shut ur dirty mouth and have some sense.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

Baba I don't support the guy but the fact remains that Yoruba are the most despicable tribe in Nigeria. They should feel the heat their hypocritical asses thought will never get to them. I have seen them in action. They use their white shirt to lie down in the floor and greet you but the moment you turn your back, they insult your whole life.

Are you Igbo?
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by SRAROFDAVID: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2021
While the east will celebrate romoval army check points on their roads the west would cry over same issue, note the difference
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2021
ignis:

Osibanjo (Yoruba) and Buhari (Fulani)
Obasanjo (Yoruba) and Atuku (Fulani)

Family matters

Tafawa Balewa (fulani) - husband/master
Nnamdi Azikiwe (igbo) -wife/houseboy

Shehu Shagari (fulani) - husband/master
Alex Ekwueme (Igbo) - wife/houseboy

Lovers' affair

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Are you Igbo?

No. Deltan
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by King44(m): 7:56am On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
The mallams are getting ready to roast their slaves
na until 20230 before you go get sense.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by YorubarLord: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2021
The despicable ones are those who flee their oil polluted region for survival in yoruba land yet have the audacity to hate on those who feed them. I'm happy y'all are also feeling the heat you cretins would still flee to Yoruba land for refuge as usual grin
aluyapreston:

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by YorubarLord: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2021
Damn grin
TripleOh7:

Tafawa Balewa (fulani) - husband/master
Nnamdi Azikiwe (igbo) -wife/houseboy

Shehu Shagari (fulani) - husband/master
Alex Ekwueme (Igbo) - wife/houseboy

Lovers' affair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

No. Deltan

I see. "Deltan" is not an ethnic group in Nigeria, but ok...

I hear Delta men are totally debauched and lazy. They allow their women work the fields while they stay at home, tying wrapper from morning to evening and playing draught with friends under the tree waiting for their wives to come back home and prepare food.

I also heard that both Delta men and women love for themselves some good ogogoro. Just give them gin and all their problems are gone.

I hear, the people in Delta throw their kids into the streets to start fending for themselves at the age of ten.

The boys eventually take to armed robbery, cultism and militancy while the girls mostly take to prostitution.

I hear that the Delta people don't really give names to their kids like that. Most bear funny names like Buhari-Nigeria, Goodluck etc

I also learned that most Deltans are poverty personified as well as illiterate who can only speak pidgin English. In fact, I learnt most of them don't know their dates of birth. I hear most hang out in the creeks.

Well, what I know is, living in the Delta part of Nigeria must be a living nightmare.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Franking:

Ignoramus. There are millions of Yorubas outside Yorubaland so shut ur dirty mouth and have some sense.

Outside of Yorubaland but definitely NOT in Iboland.

Even you, as thick-skulled as you are know that.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by phineas: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314517:
Our time-tested character and attitude toward tackling insecurity even at odd times shall not be compromised.’

I saw that too. Those words should be on marble.

Well crafted words that reaffirm themselves at a trying time in their history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by kaplip(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2021
They mount checkpoints we complain, they withdraw checkpoint we complain, what do we want.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Badsod(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Politics at play again, it is well. Amotekun is here to stay! Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by emmanuelbrown26: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Its going to be bloody in Afonjanestern!!..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rugged entity
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2021
YorubarLord:
Why is this one reporting me to mod? grin
because you're breaking nairaland sacred rules.

Nairaland is for the sane mind
don't capitalize on its anonymity to ferment hate and personal bigotry.

ijebu boy
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by YorubarLord: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Tribalist yamleg cretin. But you did not report your ibo people hurling hate comments at yoruba people
AchalugoNwa:
because you're breaking nairaland sacred rules.

Nairaland is for the sane mind
don't capitalize on its anonymity to ferment hate and personal bigotry.

ijebu boy

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by emmanuelbrown26: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

Don't mind them jare, na u get their time. Who doesn't know that, very hypocritical set of people.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by emmanuelbrown26: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
While the east will celebrate romoval army check points on their roads the west would cry over same issue, note the difference
As in ehhhhh, the difference is now clearer
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Terorislam: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

The only people stylishly begging for unity are those who leave their ancestral homes and flood other people's land like cockroaches, don't you think?
. Becos the know those can not do anything or has any choice than to keep quiet since they are unity begars
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Make army withdraw and when they start killing Fulani they should stay in abuja, army are the one shielding the herdsmen
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by chloride6: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Give us state police licensed to carry Assault Rifles and keep your army...

Thanks...
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Terorislam:
. Becos the know those can not do anything or has any choice than to keep quiet since they are unity begars

I think your time would be better utilized by picking up a Brighter Grammar text book.

Seriously, I didn't understand shit that you typed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Releases 3 Suspected IPOB Members Arrested In 2020 / #EndSARS Protests And Absentee Minister Of Interior, By Tayo Oke / APC Appoints Lanre Issa-Oniku As New Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.