Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun (21515 Views)

Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by loyalty500: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2021
post=107314517:
Our time-tested character and attitude toward tackling insecurity even at odd times shall not be compromised.’
you disgusts me

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
The mallams are getting ready to roast their slaves

You guys will always joke with development you should learn from because you're not wise, mature or politically sophisticated.

Whatever is happening now, the SW is learning from so as to not be in this position again in future while you kids remain like toddlers unable to process thing maturely as functional adults can.

Akeredolu has replied appropriately so we shall see.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by cocolacec(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ondo-govt-tackles-pdp-over-removal-of-army-checkpoints/

Akeredolu stop complaining, form your state army and police lobatan.Regional police and military is the future.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

Baba I don't support the guy but the fact remains that Yoruba are the most despicable tribe in Nigeria. They should feel the heat their hypocritical asses thought will never get to them. I have seen them in action. They use their white shirt to lie down in the floor and greet you but the moment you turn your back, they insult your whole life.

A bitter and empty soul. Why not face your own woes rather than salivating for misfortune to befall others?

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by ignis: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Tafawa Balewa (fulani) - husband/master
Nnamdi Azikiwe (igbo) -wife/houseboy

Shehu Shagari (fulani) - husband/master
Alex Ekwueme (Igbo) - wife/houseboy

Lovers' affair

Have you father met your mother during the time when Tafawa Balewa or Shehu Shagari was president ?
What do you know about that period ?
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Definitely, the blood will start flowing from the homes of your family members living in the southwest.

Are you minding those adults, grown men, still thinking and talking like 2 year old toddlers?

Yorubas know what to do and have a definite plan. Compare Yorubas deliberate and thoughtful action to that of those killing and destroying themselves because of Fulanis yet already queeing up to campaign and vote their PDP Fulani Master in 2023 .

A confused people like that only deserve pity. At least the Yorubas know a definite path forward and have well-thought out action plans.

In recent years, it is always Yorubas leading the fight for action-based restructuring and not empty talk alone.

Whether with Amotekun, or ban on open grazing, clamour for State policing, VAT collection etal, it is obvious Yorubas know where they are heading.

Unlike some who sit around all day looking for news to laugh to not knowing they are laughing at themselves.

They are ironically the biggest refugees in the SW as well with millions of their people living in all six Yoruba States of Nigeria.

That is how myopic, incredibly immature and self-destructive they are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2021
cocolacec:

Akeredolu stop complaining, form your state army and police lobatan.Regional police and military is the future.

Can't be done. Politicians cannot act like Kanu, IPOB or UGM. They are compelled, at all times, to work within the limits of the laws and constitution of Nigeria.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by pacespot(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Only the governor with balls that I know in this country. So the Fulani's soldiers are being paid some allowances by the governor and they still turned themselves into tax collectors collecting money at the roadblocks.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Dsalvo:

A bitter and empty soul. Why not face your own woes rather than salivating for misfortune to befall others?

Most Yorubas are wicked and empty. Trust me. I'm sure you know. Betrayers
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

I see. "Deltan" is not an ethnic group in Nigeria, but ok...

I hear Delta men are totally debauched and lazy. They allow their women work the fields while they stay at home, tying wrapper from morning to evening and playing draught with friends under the tree waiting for their wives to come back home and prepare food.

I also heard that both Delta men and women love for themselves some good ogogoro. Just give them gin and all their problems are gone.

I hear, the people in Delta throw their kids into the streets to start fending for themselves at the age of ten.

The boys eventually take to armed robbery, cultism and militancy while the girls mostly take to prostitution.

I hear that the Delta people don't really give names to their kids like that. Most bear funny names like Buhari-Nigeria, Goodluck etc

I also learned that most Deltans are poverty personified as well as illiterate who can only speak pidgin English. In fact, I learnt most of them don't know their dates of birth. I hear most hang out in the creeks.

Well, what I know is, living in the Delta part of Nigeria must be a living nightmare.

What do you think?

The difference between us is that you heard while I witnessed.

I have lived in Delt, Edo, ogun, Ibadan and onitsha. I have seen different tribes and how they behave

Unlike the weired belief that Delta men don't work, the reality is that both their men and Women work. Women do not settle for housewives. You are right, a Delta kid at twelve with no parents would have done more than a Yoruba man at 36 who would be thinking of how to steal from his old mum.

Talking about prostitution, it is one thing that ears must not hear and eyes must not see from any Delta family.

It was until I came to Edo I saw that prostitution is just everyday kind of business and who were the biggest marketers? I will leave you to your imaginations because they are not even the Edo girls. Those one have gone international.

My problem with yoruba is that they chest eat and talk. I don't know who say the igbos are the biggest chestbeaters. Yoruba Tak the crown because they urge you in and the moment the heat start you won't even see their dasoke

I am an Urhobo and have never been one to talk without actions. I have stand with two Yoruba guys threatening me before. One slap I give one the other won disappeared. I mean literally

Yes ogogoro is popular and we call it roots when mixed with leaves as it serves the same purpose as the dogoyaro Yoruba people sell

My problem is that Yorubas are your brothers at the front but when you turn your back they insult you. They won't even wait for you to leave hearing range. They are so shallow they think that you can't understand them.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Rayjnr: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Comedian2019:
... and the governor is still in ApSchit.
Leave the evil party now!

so you still believe politicians?, hahahaha, continue
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by greypencils: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2021
houseontherock:

Yes, they are useless and it's a good thing Aketi is crying out now; not in fear, but let the world know he spoke out because when he empowers Amotekun and they start fighting back, people will understand his point because The useless checkpoint deserters are the ones that'll still go and lead attackers to the state. But God is bigger than them!
Dont bother to answer the fool. Kaduna state with all the so-called military formations is still the headquarters of banditry in Nigeria. Let the army go, we will protect ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

Most Yorubas are wicked and empty. Trust me. I'm sure you know. Betrayers

You're just a pained hypocrite. Why not stay away from Yorubas and their land then? Who does what you people do? I.e fraternize with and benefit financially from "enemies" and "betrayers"?

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2021
YorubarLord:
The despicable ones are those who flee their oil polluted region for survival in yoruba land yet have the audacity to hate on those who feed them. I'm happy y'all are also feeling the heat you cretins would still flee to Yoruba land for refuge as usual grin

Delta's flee? That is a Yoruba thing. After all the Warri crisis and the continuous confrontations between soldiers, we have not left our land. Yorubas are not just low, they are fucking loud.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by pacespot(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

Baba I don't support the guy but the fact remains that Yoruba are the most despicable tribe in Nigeria. They should feel the heat their hypocritical asses thought will never get to them. I have seen them in action. They use their white shirt to lie down in the floor and greet you but the moment you turn your back, they insult your whole life.

So Yoruba's that are fighting for restructuring you call despicable. I don't argue that there are not some bad eggs among Yoruba's especially those ones that betrayed Sunday Igboho like FFK, but Yoruba's want peaceful solution to the problem of Nigeria reason why they are not taking up arms. This Akeredolu governor is the leader of southern governors forum and their stance against open grazing and you still insult him. The annoying thing about you Igbo people is that you expect other people to do for you in their states what you cannot get in your home states. It is your South East governors like that imo state governor that invited soldiers to kill youth in your region and you still blame Yoruba's for your ordeals. Here is a Yoruba's governor trying to protect his people from impending security challenge he perceives going on in his state because of soldiers now developing acrimony towards Amotekun.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Amanpo: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Go and pay them dr allowances and leave propaganda.

Dis govs shld stop feeding us dis bullshit abt having little control over security agencies & d army.

Dy use them effectively during elections.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Brushstrokes20: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2021
The brainless, redundant coupist is all shades of idiocy!
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by lereinter(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Esseite:
The FG is not wise at all.. the moment the people build alternatives to your security apparatus, you become optional and less important..

Replace the manning of checkpoints with Amotekun security agents, if you can withstand the initial shock of sabotage, the sky is your limit.

Who's FG
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by YorubarLord: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Yet you are insecure around them and keep begging for attention around yoruba people. Lazy Ogogoro drinking pigs grin
aluyapreston:

Delta's flee? That is a Yoruba thing. After all the Warri crisis and the continuous confrontations between soldiers, we have not left our land. Yorubas are not just low, they are fucking loud.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by KoshCAD: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
The mallams are getting ready to roast their slaves
Including your father.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by KoshCAD: 10:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Amotekun terrorists.
Like your impoverished nonentity father.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
YorubarLord:
Yet you are insecure around them and keep begging for attention around yoruba people. Lazy Ogogoro drinking pigs grin

Why will I seat among dirty people that poo and drink from thesame water source. That is sick
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by YorubarLord: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm sure you're currently in the south west fleeing from your fvcked up region as usual. Low self esteem is a disaster grin
aluyapreston:

Why will I seat among dirty people that poo and drink from thesame water source. That is sick

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by uthlaw: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Terorislam:
You will never see any e_ warrior here the are all hanging around looking for Igbo or Ipob thread were they can stylishly beg for unity and one Nigeria, ndi ara
who b dis one,who is begging Igbo for one Nigeria...what is your used,we thought your sit at home will creepy Nigeria Economy,we are still waiting for that!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by YorubarLord: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Quote me again let amadioha kill your mama. Nyamuri fool
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Timekeeper: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
The mallams are getting ready to roast slaves (my father and mother)
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by bizzibodi(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Ondo people should be prepared for vampires invasion...they accomplices have given d call sign.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

The difference between us is that you heard while I witnessed.

I have lived in Delt, Edo, ogun, Ibadan and onitsha. I have seen different tribes and how they behave

Unlike the weired belief that Delta men don't work, the reality is that both their men and Women work. Women do not settle for housewives. You are right, a Delta kid at twelve with no parents would have done more than a Yoruba man at 36 who would be thinking of how to steal from his old mum.

Talking about prostitution, it is one thing that ears must not hear and eyes must not see from any Delta family.

It was until I came to Edo I saw that prostitution is just everyday kind of business and who were the biggest marketers? I will leave you to your imaginations because they are not even the Edo girls. Those one have gone international.

My problem with yoruba is that they chest eat and talk. I don't know who say the igbos are the biggest chestbeaters. Yoruba Tak the crown because they urge you in and the moment the heat start you won't even see their dasoke

I am an Urhobo and have never been one to talk without actions. I have stand with two Yoruba guys threatening me before. One slap I give one the other won disappeared. I mean literally

Yes ogogoro is popular and we call it roots when mixed with leaves as it serves the same purpose as the dogoyaro Yoruba people sell

My problem is that Yorubas are your brothers at the front but when you turn your back they insult you. They won't even wait for you to leave hearing range. They are so shallow they think that you can't understand them.

And what makes you think I haven't lived in the Delta region of Nigeria and witnessed what I posted firsthand?

Is it because I said "I heard"?

I wanted to show you the foolishness of painting a whole ethnic stock with a single brush.

If I were to use your logic, I'd conclude that at best, you are a wife-battering drunkard who spends his entire life in front of ludo and draught boards and at worst, an illiterate whose past time is hanging around the creeks too lazy to work, and carrying guns.

In fact, I could tell you without blinking an eyelid that you guys harass oil companies for job slots and when your names are slotted in for jobs, you turn around and sell the job slots to the same Yorubas whom you think you're worthy to look down upon.

As a matter of fact, when these multinational corporations set out to tar the roads in your locality, young men like you form yourselves up into gangs and disrupt the work, telling them they have to pay you before they can continue with the job.

Should I continue?

I asked you a salient question, but you refused to answer.

I ask you again, there are over 75 million Yoruba people all over the world, what percentage of this have you come in contact with? What percentage have you had dealings with?

It seems to me that you are Igbo with a preconceived idea set of beliefs about the Yoruba people which was planted within you from childhood.

I asked you what your ethnic nationality was, you said Deltan? Is that an ethnic group in Nigeria or you don't know what "ethnic group" means?

I ask again, what's your ethnic group so I can properly pin where you're coming from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Bombing May Have Caused Achebe's Death – Soyinka, Clark / Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.