Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun (21514 Views)

Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dsalvo:

Are you minding those adults, grown men, still thinking and talking like 2 year old toddlers?

Yorubas know what to do and have a definite plan. Compare Yorubas deliberate and thoughtful action to that of those killing and destroying themselves because of Fulanis yet already queeing up to campaign and vote their PDP Fulani Master in 2023 .

A confused people like that only deserve pity. At least the Yorubas know a definite path forward and have well-thought out action plans.

In recent years, it is always Yorubas leading the fight for action-based restructuring and not empty talk alone.

Whether with Amotekun, or ban on open grazing, clamour for State policing, VAT collection etal, it is obvious Yorubas know where they are heading.

Unlike some who sit around all day looking for news to laugh to not knowing they are laughing at themselves.

They are ironically the biggest refugees in the SW as well with millions of their people living in all six Yoruba States of Nigeria.

That is how myopic, incredibly immature and self-destructive they are.

They are only pretending to laugh. I'm sure most of them are weeping bitterly inside at what's going on in their region while they themselves are hundreds of kilometers from the scene in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by ignis: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Have your father met your mother during the time of Obasanjo?

What do you know about that period? Amukun meko.

Why are you copying my line?
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by barcaboi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Esseite:
The FG is not wise at all.. the moment the people build alternatives to your security apparatus, you become optional and less important..

Replace the manning of checkpoints with Amotekun security agents, if you can withstand the initial shock of sabotage, the sky is your limit.

What do people want? They said demilitarize the state; they did. Now another agenda. We complain too much and get nothing done
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

And what makes you think I haven't lived in the Delta region of Nigeria and witnessed what I posted firsthand?

Is it because I said "I heard"?

I wanted to show you the foolishness of painting a whole ethnic stock with a single brush.

I stated it up there Urhobo. Firstly, I am not even married and I have no intention to
If I were to use your logic, I'd conclude that at best, you are a wife-battering drunkard who spends his entire life in front of ludo and draught boards and at worst, an illiterate whose past time is hanging around the creeks too lazy to work, and carrying guns.

In fact, I could tell you without blinking an eyelid that you guys harass oil companies for job slots and when your names are slotted in for jobs, you turn around and sell the job slots to the same Yorubas whom you think you're worthy to look down upon.

As a matter of fact, when these multinational corporations set out to tar the roads in your locality, young men like you form yourselves up into gangs and disrupt the work, telling them they have to pay you before they can continue with the job.

Should I continue?

I asked you a salient question, but you refused to answer.

I ask you again, there are over 75 million Yoruba people all over the world, what percentage of this have you come in contact with? What percentage have you had dealings with?

It seems to me that you are Igbo with a preconceived idea set of beliefs about the Yoruba people which was planted within you from childhood.

I asked you what your ethnic nationality was, you said Deltan? Is that an ethnic group in Nigeria or you don't know what "ethnic group" means?

I ask again, what's your ethnic group so I can properly pin where you're coming from.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nasir123(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
DanHaske:
Aketi and propaganda.
Where is his wife from sef? Let me ask.

When the military engage in internal security duties, there are some little allowances that the state governor pays them, if Akeredolu is not remitting those allowance because he is paying Amotekun, then it means Amotekun can do the work all by themselves.

Just reason your statement!?
E make sense!

Is the State government responsible for Army upkeep or the F government?
Una no-go just get sense at all!
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by aluyapreston: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

And what makes you think I haven't lived in the Delta region of Nigeria and witnessed what I posted firsthand?

Is it because I said "I heard"?

I wanted to show you the foolishness of painting a whole ethnic stock with a single brush.

I stated it up there Urhobo. Firstly, I am not even married and I have no intention to
If I were to use your logic, I'd conclude that at best, you are a wife-battering drunkard who spends his entire life in front of ludo and draught boards and at worst, an illiterate whose past time is hanging around the creeks too lazy to work, and carrying guns.

In fact, I could tell you without blinking an eyelid that you guys harass oil companies for job slots and when your names are slotted in for jobs, you turn around and sell the job slots to the same Yorubas whom you think you're worthy to look down upon.

As a matter of fact, when these multinational corporations set out to tar the roads in your locality, young men like you form yourselves up into gangs and disrupt the work, telling them they have to pay you before they can continue with the job.

Should I continue?

I asked you a salient question, but you refused to answer.

I ask you again, there are over 75 million Yoruba people all over the world, what percentage of this have you come in contact with? What percentage have you had dealings with?

It seems to me that you are Igbo with a preconceived idea set of beliefs about the Yoruba people which was planted within you from childhood.

I asked you what your ethnic nationality was, you said Deltan? Is that an ethnic group in Nigeria or you don't know what "ethnic group" means?

I ask again, what's your ethnic group so I can properly pin where you're coming from.

I am an Urhobo. I posted it there. I probably work as twice as you do despite not leaving my house. I hold my own weight well and have never had anything to do with oil stuff.

What happened to FFK?
What about the Tafawa Balewa saga?
What about the abadoning of Igboho?

Now what about the ones I have witnessed. It is a thing with the yorubas. Are there good ones? I have not be close to enough to confirm so
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
ignis:

Why are you copying my line?

I'm only holding a mirror to you. Do you like what you see?
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

I am an Urhobo. I posted it there. I probably work as twice as you do despite not leaving my house. I hold my own weight well and have never had anything to do with oil stuff.

What happened to FFK?
What about the Tafawa Balewa saga?
What about the abadoning of Igboho?

Now what about the ones I have witnessed. It is a thing with the yorubas. Are there good ones? I have not be close to enough to confirm so

First of all, you mention FFK. I don't understand what that has to do with anything? Mans a politician. All politicians crosscarpet. What has that got to do with this discussion?

Are your own politicians saints?

And then you mentioned Tafawa Balewa like? I'm not getting it?

What's the Tafawa Balewa saga?

Tafawa Balewa was the first Nigerian prime minister thanks to Nnamdi Azikiwe who tricked the Yoruba leaders to Asaba for a meeting to form a unity government with them, meanwhile the rascal, Zik, was on his way to the North to cut a deal with the Fulanis. A deal that made sure that the power would always be with the North. A deal all Southerners are paying for till this day.

Nnamdi Azikiwe was Igbo not Yoruba.

So I don't know the saga you're talking about.

The abandoning of Igboho. Who abandoned him?

Do you know what the Ilana Omo Oodua is doing underground to get him out of Benin? Or you want them to come and update you in your bedroom?

And then you conclude that you have not been close enough to the Yorubas to know if there are good people amongst them, but you've been close enough to see that there are bad people all over there.

What does this say about you? That you are a bad person yourself.
It shows you don't see the good in people just the bad.

I'd hate to be your friend for real.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Hduty: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
DanHaske:
Aketi and propaganda.
Where is his wife from sef? Let me ask.

When the military engage in internal security duties, there are some little allowances that the state governor pays them, if Akeredolu is not remitting those allowance because he is paying Amotekun, then it means Amotekun can do the work all by themselves.

Internal security duties to protect fulanis to the detriment of indigenes. How many Fulani kidnappers have they apprehended with all the monies spent on internal security duties? Yet kidnappings still go on as a matter of course. Even when they are apprehended and given to soldiers their commanding officer will let them go for fear of consequences from above

Buhari should allow Amotekun carry AK-47 inorder to effectively deal with state internal security challenges. He is free to withdraw his soldiers.

Does he think citizens will sit at home and allow Fulani mauraders continue with these killings?
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by APCNig: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
The mallams are getting ready to roast their slaves

The same slaves which they roasted about three million in 1967?

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Comedian2019: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rayjnr:

so you still believe politicians?, hahahaha, continue
grin grin
I wonder how he is fighting where he belongs to.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

They are only pretending to laugh. I'm sure most of them are weeping bitterly inside at what's going on in their region while they themselves are hundreds of kilometers from the scene in Yorubaland.

Of course. No one is fooled by their mischief-making which is no doubt an attempt to mask their deep pain.

You know how many Igbos will now not be able to observe their annual ritual of travelling to their villages to floss while the SW remains peaceful, joyous and festive ?

They are in pain bro. No doubt about it.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dsalvo:

Of course. No one is fooled by their mischief-making which is no doubt an attempt to mask their deep pain.

You know how many Igbos will now not be able to observe their annual ritual of travelling to their villages to floss while the SW remains peaceful, joyous and festive ?

They are in pain bro. No doubt about it.

Totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by drololaaof: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
All of you commenting you are ignorant of the cause, they were alleged to be caught for causing long queue and bribe taking they were disciplined.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Qweenz: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Do you have a smartphone and data?
If yes,this opportunity is for you. Send your application to the email: p3one.concepts@gmail.com click on wattsap group link for further enquires https:///Fis7sUfGS76CvT6iICroKa NB: Application is open to all

Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by KoshCAD: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
pacespot:

So Yoruba's that are fighting for restructuring you call despicable. I don't argue that there are not some bad eggs among Yoruba's especially those ones that betrayed Sunday Igboho like FFK, but Yoruba's want peaceful solution to the problem of Nigeria reason why they are not taking up arms. This Akeredolu governor is the leader of southern governors forum and their stance against open grazing and you still insult him. The annoying thing about you Igbo people is that you expect other people to do for you in their states what you cannot get in your home states. It is your South East governors like that imo state governor that invited soldiers to kill youth in your region and you still blame Yoruba's for your ordeals. Here is a Yoruba's governor trying to protect his people from impending security challenge he perceives going on in his state because of soldiers now developing acrimony towards Amotekun.
Why signifying a nonentity who his father is useless in the scheme of thing?
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Aketi my Governor of the Year..
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by InoGetJoy: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
shigishege:
We don't make mouths. Yoruba is always ready to defend it's territories against any foreign invasions.
Uhhhh ....your tribesmen have abandoned their towns and villages and are now refugees in Benin Republic
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by iyke2frankeze: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Waiting concern me?
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Franking: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2021
TripleOh7:

Outside of Yorubaland but definitely NOT in Iboland.

Even you, as thick-skulled as you are know that.

Then ur ignorance is even worse than I thought.

Ur father's thick skull is bigger. U are just a pained hater who writes out of ignorance and painment. Ode oshi.
Re: Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Franking:

Then my ignorance is even worse than I thought.

My father and mother's thick skulls are bigger. I am just a pained hater who writes out of ignorance and painment. Ode oshi ni Iran mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Okorocha Plotting To Install Uche Nwosu, Son-in-law As Successor –APC Chieftain / Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.