Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich (2161 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by Elvinho2244(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
3 hours 3some
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmm. Funny enough I have no fantasy. I believe being rich brings out the simplicity in a man. Na to just dey chop my money codedly. angry

1 Like

Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by VerySad(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
HenryDion:

Replied. Forward your samples and CV.

Sent
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by promisious: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Arrogantbro:
Withdrawing millions in cash just to see how it looks like. God punish poverty forever
grin grin
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by Someodds: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
VerySad:

I am skilled in the following:

Web development - Intermediate
Copywriting - Intermediate
Blogging (WordPress) - Proficient
Proofreading - Expert
Content creation - Intermediate
Memory management - Intermediate
Office assistant/PA - Expert
Abeg if you can, employe this guy.

I can fit in anywhere.. Trust my words. cry

I just need a Job so I can take care of my mum cry
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by BlackfireX: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Let's say I have 100 billion ...

I will divide it and give young/ old enterprising people 1 million / 10 million each...

If 60 of them survive... I would have make the world a better place

Sex? Na that is overrated
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by uthlaw: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
falcon01:
The richer I got the more I realised I never actually wanted all those things I was fantasising. It was just my poor mind craving for what is far away from it
I'm not rich yet but being rich does not special to me, expecially when someone is buried!
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by uthlaw: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Keep deceiving yourself.
honestly not a deceive sis....I camp a lady for two weeks and I got tired of everything about her expecially the pussy!
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by sharpwriter(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
HenryDion:
I was able to get all the things I need. A nice apartment, the biggest TV there is due to my love for big screens... The best laptop. I started a business and employed a whole lot of experts. As someone who came from a poor home where feeding was a problem, I was eating the best of the best of foods... I became a foodie overnight LOL. Started travelling... The respect I started getting was on a whole new level... When I have satisfied all the material wants, my view of the world changed. Money is good!!!
Great! Make your grace flow to me through baba wink
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by SweetVibe: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
falcon01:
The richer I got the more I realised I never actually wanted all those things I was fantasising. It was just my poor mind craving for what is far away from it
Hmmm…..deep words

Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by Daniiel: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
falcon01:

Are a stoic or a philosopher ?
This ur talk is just wat happens after getting our wants.
Re: What's That Fantasy You Fufiled When You Got Rich by FatherANlNI: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Kaii

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Craziest And Hilarious Comments On Nairaland 2022 / Rick Ross Arrives Lagos 10 Years After For Easter Concert / Lady Surprises Her Long Distance Boyfriend, His Reaction Is Priceless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.