Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding (54851 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Tayorshd2(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Rest on Onyi shocked unemployment would have bn a blessing in disguise

Am telling you my brother
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by stello(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2021
very crappy..
RIPP to Onyi

LockDown69:
May her soul Rest in Peace, but seriously! Who wrote this crappy report?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by stello(f): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2021
very crappy..
RIPP to Onyi

LockDown69:
May her soul Rest in Peace, but seriously! Who wrote this crappy report?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
kindly send me the picture of the cracked ( fractured) walls. Thanks

The words cracked and walls give a different meaning to what I wrote. I never used them and don't know where you got them from.

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by KoshCAD: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Very sad
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by kelmicheal: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Op your write ups are full of jargons and meaningless words.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by crossbreedwears(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm trying to imagine what her Husband to be will be feeling at the moment
benuejosh:
See as she fine. May we never meet our ends where we find ends to make 'meat'
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by drkrest(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2021
whoever wrote this report cannot make heaven. As in, this is journalism at its lowest ebb....you murdered everything

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Litmus: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Scottz:
I don’t get all these kind of news
A lot of people died so please as you channel your energy to find out about a particular individual that died, kindly do the same to other victims like the laborers.

Why would dozens of people die and then because one of them is probably in the spotlight, you make it look like the person is any better than the other victims. So it’s like saying oh she shouldn’t have died because she was to wed she was the PA to the owner of the building hence, her death is not supposed to happen. What about the other victims the poor ones the laborers looking for what to eat why can’t you find out how many children they’ve left behind, how poor they are, etc

Rip to the dead it’s such a sad one but when things like this occur stop singling out certain individuals and telling us their status before they died. It makes no sense.
God go protect us Amen

Her relatives and close friends have the right to place a special emphasis on remembering and honoring her life through the means they have chosen, including posting something about her on Social media, you shouldn't have implied that they are selfish or uncaring about other victims of the building collapse.

When certain soldiers killed in NE action are posted on nairaland, majority of readers here assume, correctly I'm sure, that relatives or and closest associates of the soldier are responsible for somehow getting the message online, no one assumes the memories of the other soldiers that most likely died along with him or her are somehow being dishonored or belittled.

Since you're passionate about democratizing the remembrance of the victims of this building collapse, instead of criticizing the action taken by others - which somehow hints at you making an underhand comment about the attitudes of the Nigeria society - why don't you make the effort of collecting and collating the names (maybe pictures too) of as many of the victims as possible and then open a thread on Nairaland dedicated to them and the unnamed ones.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by gulfer: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Was she the one found naked; I read somewhere that the female PA to the developer was brought out naked from under the rubbles, however, these names do not match angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Mayhem1: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2021
She's not dead oooo!!! remove this from frontpage please Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique !!!!! She's still alive according to her family
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Commanderinpips: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2021
@ OP, you will need to go back to school. Your writing ability is very terrible.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Alaganature09(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
I thought that building was an incompleted building....I'm not getting the picture oo
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Roma10: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2021
This country just waist this fine girl for nothing
Buhari why cry
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by wink2015(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Paschal232:
In a brand new tragic improvement, a 26-year-old woman recognized as Onyinye Enekwe, is reported to be among the many individuals who misplaced their lives, within the 21-storey constructing that collapsed on Monday, November 1, in Ikoyi space of Lagos State.
Onyinye, whose wedding ceremony was slated for subsequent month, solely simply received employed to work as a private assistant, few days earlier than the unlucky incident occurred.
A supply mentioned,

“Oyin is without doubt one of the those that was trapped within the collapsed constructing. Her corpse was discovered this morning, November 3.

She was employed to work as a private assistant for the developer, Femi Osibona, and she or he resumed work on Friday, November 29, 2021, she has not collected any wage from this employment. She lived at In the past palace means, Okoya, they provided her lodging in Ikoyi due to the space and in addition, a month-to-month wage of N150ok.

Her wedding ceremony is approaching this December, her household has even given the husband’s household their record. Might her soul Relaxation in Peace.”

WAS THE BUILDING NOT AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING?

Why is all this death news of admin staff?

I was thinking those who died was those guys that was doing construction work.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Scottz: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Litmus:

Her relatives and close friends have the right to place a special emphasis on remembering and honoring her life through the means they have chosen, including posting something about her on Social media, you shouldn't have implied that they are selfish or uncaring about other victims of the building collapse.

When certain soldiers killed in NE action are posted on nairaland, majority of readers here assume, correctly I'm sure, that relatives or and closest associates of the soldier are responsible for somehow getting the message online, no one assumes the memories of the other soldiers that most likely died along with him or her are somehow being dishonored or belittled.

Since you're passionate about democratizing the remembrance of the victims of this building collapse, instead of criticizing the action taken by others - which somehow hints at you making an underhand comment about the attitudes of the Nigeria society - why don't you make the effort of collecting and collating the names (maybe pictures too) of as many of the victims as possible and then open a thread on Nairaland dedicated to them and the unnamed ones.
ok
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by LockDown69(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2021
stello:

very crappy..
RIPP to Onyi

I tire for NL MODs, I don't know the criteria for a FP worthy topic.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Eriokanmi: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

The words cracked and walls give a different meaning to what I wrote. I never used them and don't know where you got them from.
...when you say there's a fracture, that's what it meant which was why I emphasised it.

Meanwhile, the image isn't real as portrayed. I've seen it flying in the social media
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Paschal232:
In a brand new tragic improvement, a 26-year-old woman recognized as Onyinye Enekwe, is reported to be among the many individuals who misplaced their lives, within the 21-storey constructing that collapsed on Monday, November 1, in Ikoyi space of Lagos State.
Onyinye, whose wedding ceremony was slated for subsequent month, solely simply received employed to work as a private assistant, few days earlier than the unlucky incident occurred.
A supply mentioned,

“Oyin is without doubt one of the those that was trapped within the collapsed constructing. Her corpse was discovered this morning, November 3.

She was employed to work as a private assistant for the developer, Femi Osibona, and she or he resumed work on Friday, November 29, 2021, she has not collected any wage from this employment. She lived at In the past palace means, Okoya, they provided her lodging in Ikoyi due to the space and in addition, a month-to-month wage of N150ok.

Her wedding ceremony is approaching this December, her household has even given the husband’s household their record. Might her soul Relaxation in Peace.”

Abeg, Na which one be 'brand new tragic improvement"? It's like Op just finished one mole of SK".- Village People spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by Ayplaza(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2021
Paschal232:
A supply mentioned,

Your vocabs and reporting is so bad. Did you write that?

Get an English teacher biko. You're causing headache
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by snoopz: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2021
November 29 2021, wetin be today's date?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
...when you say there's a fracture, that's what it meant which was why I emphasised it.

Meanwhile, the image isn't real as portrayed. I've seen it flying in the social media

As an engineer I'm telling you that a fracture is not the same as a crack on a wall. If you are not an engineer you shouldn't be arguing with me on that.

As for the pictures, are you saying they've been tampered with? That I do not know.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by masui(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Abeg, Na which one be 'brand new tragic improvement"? It's like Op just finished one mole of SK".- Village People spokesperson

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op just turned this sad news to comedy show. Its been long I laugh this hard.

Onyi please forgive me.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by naturefellow(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Paschal232:
A supply mentioned,

Her wedding ceremony is approaching this December, her household has even given the husband’s household their record. [b]Might [/b]her soul Relaxation in Peace.”

May her soul rest in peace.

But what sort of anyhow report is this?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by naturefellow(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Alaganature09:
I thought that building was an incompleted building....I'm not getting the picture oo
'building site'. Not uncompleted building
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by naturefellow(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
crossbreedwears:
I'm trying to imagine what her Husband to be will be feeling at the moment
may he and her immediate family be divinely strengthened and comforted.
God bless your heart too!

Just came online to see this tragedy. I'm sick of news of the rising death toll.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by petitejolie(f): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Awkabigboy:

These things aren't hard,people mourn their people differently. Bring your candidate who died to Nairaland and MODs will put it at FP, is it a competition to now Die?
I tire for some people. Dey must surely complain. He or she should go there and bring names of labourers so we can talk about their deaths too . Very myopic reasoning
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by petitejolie(f): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
I just weak for this OP English abi na latin.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by crossbreedwears(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Amen! It is a sad story boss. Less than 2 months to wedding and she died in a collapsed building, not a good story at all.
naturefellow:
may he and her immediate family be divinely strengthened and comforted.
God bless your heart too!

Just came online to see this tragedy. I'm sick of news of the rising death toll.

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Paschal232:
Onyinye, whose wedding ceremony was slated for subsequent month, solely simply received employed to work as a private assistant few days earlier than the unlucky incident occurred.
A supply mentioned,

Her wedding ceremony is approaching this December, her household has even given the husband’s household their record. Might her soul Relaxation in Peace."

"Op made sure we all mourn Onyinye and English Language...He murdered English, Stop smoking weed before typing una no dey hear".- Village People spokesperson.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by warlordd(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
RIP To all those that lost their lives in that catastrophic incident.

The truth is, everyone cut up in that incident is a symbol of hope and a life saver to their respective families.

We pray The Good God fill every gap and help them repair and recover from the shock in no distant time... Amen.
U meant to write caught up?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding by warlordd(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
gulfer:
Was she the one found naked; I read somewhere that the female PA to the developer was brought out naked from under the rubbles, however, these names do not match angry angry angry angry angry angry

What are u trying to insinuate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / Professionals In The Building And Construction Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.