Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu (2655 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Ejebleje: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Chai! The name ,Ransom sef!

1 Like

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by meccuno: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
Bighead9:

Igbos are never close to the North not to talk of being ahead. The North own all the East politicians and they decide all the actions they take. The North rule over the East by proxy through your State Governors and other political leaders. If i lie ask Governor Hope Uzodima, Governor Umahi and Governor Willie Obiano. The North decides what the Eastern Governors do.

The North has also succeeded in ISLAMIZING OVER 60% IGBOS in the EAST.And it's only the North that can give BIAFRA THEIR INDEPENDENCE. cheesy grin
[/s] All these illiterates grin
Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Notasyouthink: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Bighead9:

Stop spreading fake news. This Man is an IPOB member and the law must take its course.
A curse is now placed on your evil head I wish you what you wish him.
Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
A cause is now placed on your evil head I wish you what you wish him.

All those that celebrate the killings of innocent Police men by IPOB will never go unpunished. The wrath off God must visit them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] All these illiterates grin

The thing pain this one day, na Aboki dey rule the EAST by proxy. grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Notasyouthink: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Bighead9:

All those that celebrate the killings of innocent Police men by IPOB will never go unpunished. The wrath off God must visit them.
All those that celebrated and still celebrate the killing of innocent Igbo youths both in IPOB and the ones that are not in IPOB oh Chukwu Okike my God and my maker I Pray thee to shower your wrath upon them so that others may learn.

Let them have a taste of the evil they always dish out to your children oh God almighty because unity is not suppose to be by force.

This fulani government started killing IPOB members since 2015 even when there was no crime that was attributed to the peaceful group. Let there be a cause on those of them (including the one am quoting) that are in the business of cheering this government and their terrorists in uniform whenever innocent bloods are being spilled unjustly in Igboland.

All these I pray Amen!
Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by kechywillz(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
midolian:
When arrested, they are always going to buy medicine for their sick relative or attending a burial..but when they are showing the indaboski in them, you cheer them on..

Interesting times
The evil perpetrated in the east by Nigeria soldier will get to your household in 20 folds
Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
All those that celebrated and still celebrate the killing of innocent Igbo youths both in IPOB and the ones that are not in IPOB oh Chukwu Okike my God and my maker I Pray thee to shower your wrath upon them so that others may learn.

Let them have a taste of the evil they always dish out to your children oh God almighty because unity is not suppose to be by force.

This fulani government started killing IPOB members since 2015 even when there was no crime that was attributed to the peaceful group. Let there be a cause on those of them (including the one am quoting) that are in the business of cheering this government and their terrorists in uniform whenever innocent bloods are being spilled unjustly in Igboland.

All these I pray Amen!

I celebrate as IPOB decide to kill their own people and they also decided to turn their Region to AfghanEASTERN. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Notasyouthink: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Bighead9:

I celebrate as IPOB decide to kill their own people and they also decided to turn their Region to AfghanEASTERN. grin grin grin grin grin
I'm done with you enjoy your curse tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I'm done with you enjoy your cause tongue tongue tongue

The thing pain am well well grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by saintade01(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Lailai, the Era of claiming "innocent citizens" is over.
No one will ever believe you guys again even the international bodies you always tagged now know better.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by meccuno: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Bighead9:

The thing pain this one day, na Aboki dey rule the EAST by proxy. grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=107322517][/quote]

grin grin

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by osuofia2(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
hehe, na all of them de always go buy medicine?

1 Like

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by rex444(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Am really wondering how suddenly ipob or esn are now the terrorists.... Meanwhile the government is busy stashing armours for one set.... Hmmmm
Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by meccuno: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2021

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
meccuno:
grin

You again

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by meccuno: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bighead9:

You again

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Everythinggood: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bighead9:

Stop spreading fake news. This Man is an IPOB member and the law must take its course.
may God have mercy on you. It will surely backfire you for supporting evil
Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Everythinggood:
may God have mercy on you. It will surely backfire you for supporting evil

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=107329372][/quote].

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by meccuno: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2021

Re: Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu by Bighead9: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
pooing inside a nairalanders mouth. Rule 2

Una like quarrel but, can't stand the heat. See as you are wailing like a Baby grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Tree Can Actually Make A Forest! (pics) / CCTV Footage Of How UGM Abduct Radio Host, Prof. Jachimike Adiele In Imo State / Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.