Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. (2637 Views)

2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by compton11(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
They rejected him cos he ain't of their ethnic but they want chinedu to be lagos governer.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by GeneralPula: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
For say the Hausa man know Wetin happen to Ojukwu’s wife, e for never bother at all..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Throwback: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
God bless OP for this reminder

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by kcnwaigbo: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
You always have an option.Vote him/her out

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Throwback: 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
I really pity all the lily-livered Yorubas like Falz, Marcaroni, and some on this forum.

You are forming woke in the presence of a highly clannish and territorial Igbos?

Are you freaking kidding me?

As long as you do not give an Igbo what he would never give you, you are his sworn enemy.

Get that into your woke skulls.

21 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
He was insulted beyond bearable.

Igbo and other ethnic has been contesting and winning Election in Lagos yet they're not satisfied, they want to be Governor so that they can steal Lagos money to develop Alaigbo.

Ologbon angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Throwback: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
You always have an option.Vote him/her out

This one done quiet as him see evidence of Igbo territorial defense.

Never attempt to please an Igbo.

He will never be satisfied. He will ask for more.

Unless you are ready to part with your inheritance, you would eventually become his enemy.

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
I want those idiots to experience the crude Ethnocentrism of Ndi Igbo so that they'll Wise up, they'll continue to form woke.

Those who have been in Igbo land can't be that foolish
Throwback:
I really pity all the lily-livered Yorubas like Falz, Marcaroni, and some on this forum.

You are forming woke in the presence of a highly clannish and territorial Igbos?

As long as you do not give an Igbo what he would never give you, you are his sworn enemy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by compton11(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:

Unless you are ready to part with your inheritance, you would eventually become his enemy.
bro throwback wait?

Were u notified by the word "throwback" I wrote in the topic? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Throwback: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
compton11:
bro throwback wait?

Were u notified by the word "throwback" I wrote in the topic? grin grin grin

Yes of course.

That is why I remain the king of history.

If there is a throwback story, I am there with the author.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by EmekaA125(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Useless post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Throwback: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I want those idiots to experience the crude Ethnocentrism of Ndi Igbo so that they'll Wise up, they'll continue to form woke.

Those who have been in Igbo land can't be that foolish

I really pity them.

One nairalander once gave a report about how Igbos moved in droves to his area and became the majority.

His family being long in the area used to have mouth on a lot of issues prior to the arrival of the Igbos.

From that moment onwards, only Igbos began emerging as neighbourhood chairman, while they remained in the background.

They are highly territorial and would not give up ground to anyone.

That is why an Ebonyi man would never even entertain the thought to aspire to any leadership role in Onitsha, nor would an Owerri man in Abia.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by BOLATINUBU01: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbos will never vote for non-igbos, and that's fact

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Jostoman: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Igbos will never vote for non-igbos, and that's fact
what of Atiku, Obasanjo, Abiola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Adexgentle005(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is serious. Look at how they ridicule this man. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by BOLATINUBU01: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jostoman:
what of Atiku, Obasanjo, Abiola
shut up, am talking about Igbo land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by kcnwaigbo: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:

Me quiet? cheesy grin you obviously do not know me.FYI I voted on Saturday and also forced the INEC mudafuckers to upload results before there were allowed to leave.

It is not up to you to decide the fate of the igbos whether in Nigeria or even in Lagos.

BTW WTF do you mean by igbo territorial defense
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by ifihearam: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is one more reasons why I stand by the yorubas..No tribe can be as accomodating as them..I want to see a non indigene of Igbi who has occupied any elective position or appointment..none whatsoever..these people even prevented Bianca from running..i fear them oo.

A people that cant accept another Igbo speaking person from a different state to contest?

They are the most tribalistic humans in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by nairanaira12: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
GeneralPula:
For say the Hausa man know Wetin happen to Ojukwu’s wife, e for never bother at all..

Gbadebo is from Lagos but you happily rigged him out.
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by DenreleDave(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is a great revelation...

See how they insulted an Hausa man

Acidosis Simeonjoe1 Nedekid coman see what we are saying too

IyaebeTheGreat
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by DenreleDave(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
nairanaira12:

Gbadebo is from Lagos but you happily rigged him out.

It is not enough being from Lagos, if you don't identify with us, then you are not with us.

Desmond elliot is from Lagos, we stood by him despite aggression from Igbos & obidafts....

Attah won eti osa senate and there was no noise... Did we complain?

Chinedu Gbadebo should go to anambra and contest in his mother state.

If Yoruba's reject him, let igbos accept him as their governor in anambra

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

IyaebeTheGreat
No one can ever play the victim card for naija politics, we are all guilty. It’s like dishing out things you can’t take. That’s just the bitter truth. Time to move on, elections are over all over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Denoh68: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
SHUT UP,IGBOS IN IGBOLAND VOTED FOR OBJ,THEY REJECTED OJUKWU, THEY VOTED FOR OBJ AGAIN,THEN THEY VOTED FOR JONATHAN AGAINA AND AGAIN BEFORE VOTING FOR ATIKU.SO SHUT UP
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by nairanaira12: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Throwback:

Is that why you rigged the election? What right have you, Mr cursed election rigger, to make decisions for other people?
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by akingangan: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Truth is bitter
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by LILTJAY: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
All woke yorubas must die angry

Igbos are not good people and can never be trusted

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by garykoeman: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
LILTJAY:
All woke yorubas must die angry

Igbos are not good people and can never be trusted
Trust them at your own peril, the way ahmadu bello and tafawa balewa trusted them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by Jostoman: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
get out
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by LILTJAY: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
garykoeman:

Trust them at your own peril, the way ahmadu bello and tafawa balewa trusted them.
i don't know why some foolish yorubas are supporting them.. This people are not worthy people... Even far away Asians know them for who they are, but some stupid yorubas nor just wise

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by nedekid: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
DenreleDave:

IyaebeTheGreat
Bros, as I informed you before, I am from the SS, not the east. Delta state to be precise.
All the petty Hausa did this, Yoruba did that, igbo did all, I am not interested.
If you have better things to reference me that will improve eg, my finances, opportunities etc. That I am open to.
Regards.
Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by DenreleDave(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
nedekid:

Bros, as I informed you before, I am from the SS, not the east. Delta state to be precise.
All the petty Hausa did this, Yoruba did that, igbo did all, I am not interested.
If you have better things to reference me that will improve eg, my finances, opportunities etc. That I am open to.
Regards.

Ok boss...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East. by nairanaira12: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is not enough being from Lagos, if you don't identify with us, then you are not with us.

Desmond elliot is from Lagos, we stood by him despite aggression from Igbos & obidafts....

Attah won eti osa senate and there was no noise... Did we complain?

Chinedu Gbadebo should go to anambra and contest in his mother state.

If Yoruba's reject him, let igbos accept him as their governor in anambra

How did he nor identify with you?

Jandor, did he also not identify with you?

Stay there and be acting like a mentally primitive dog from the stone age

(1) (2) (Reply)

SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo / One In Every 5 Black Men Is A Nigerian / What Is Yar'adua's Greatest Achievement So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.