Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? (1443 Views)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by udele1: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2021
When i read ohaneze and igbo leaders asking Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu for peace to reign, i laugh.

The same people that celebrated and kept quiet while thier son was insulting buhari daily?

Telling the world that buhari is dead and was buried in saudi arabia?

That he married his wife at 13 and raped her?

Threatened to destroy Nigeria and attack police and military, which were actually done?

You did not caution your igbo son then, when he is finally arrested, you ask buhari to release him unconditionally?

Will any of those calling for his release tolerate half of that insult on themselves by a kid?

If you keep defending your child doing wrong, one day you will get lawyers to defend him. That day has come, let the lawyers defend him.

Punishing Igbo's and igboland for a condition kanu brought upon himself is foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWkiHjVDNg

11 Likes

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Yes

Because it will kill off the unrest in the south east
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Davash222(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by meccuno: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
udele1:
When i read ohaneze and igbo leaders asking Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu for peace to reign, i laugh.

The same people that celebrated and kept quiet while thier son was insulting buhari daily?

Threatened to destroy Nigeria and attack police and military, which were actually done?

You did not caution your igbo son then, when he is finally arrested, you ask buhari to release him unconditionally?

Will any of those calling for his release tolerate half of that insult on themselves by a kid?

If you keep defending your child doing wrong, one day you will get lawyers to defend him. That day has come, let the lawyers defend him.

Punishing Igbo's and igboland for a condition kanu brought upon himself is foolishness.
[/s] This Almajiri sef undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by lordm(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
After his trial in court.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Kdon2: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

It's only the likes of Buhari that ll arrest kanu in the first place. Their is no basis for arresting him at all!

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by udele1: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yes

If buhari was your father, will you tell him to release kanu for peace to reign in another region?

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by udele1: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Kdon2:

It's only the likes of Buhari that ll arrest kanu in the first place. Their is no basis for arresting him at all!

He is even lucky its buhari and not obassanjo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

3 Likes

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

If buhari was your father, will you tell him to release kanu for peace to reign in another region?
Everybody aren't evil minded like you , so yes , I will advice Buhari to release Kanu for peace to reign in the south east grin

God will continue to bless and protect the good people of south east

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by joyandfaith: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

Release him and pardon all ipob men in prisons
Call for dialogue
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by DeMekus: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
And if he eventually gets released do well to inject yourself with sniper and join your dead Boko Haram ancestors. Fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Zuluhead(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

while buhari was insulting good luck Johnathan did heaven fall, when he threatened with the bloods of dogs and baboons what happen? Did you forget the sharia and bokoharam supports, just calm down. The true is rather than the north should emulate the Igbo business empowerment and wealth spread they are busying beefing them. Other countries and tribes are busy emulating from them.

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Will not only release him..... I will make him an offer to freely take Biafra of his choice outta Nigeria.

With the kidnappings and Killings everywhere today....
MNK na Hero........
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Bombastically00(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2021
I wouldn't like to be buhari wink.....

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by udele1: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

Release him and pardon all ipob men in prisons
Call for dialogue

Then when another deadly group comes up, you repeat the same process until terrorists overrun the country?

Will you also release all those that have been killed by them to come back to life?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by udele1: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Zuluhead:
while buhari was insulting good luck Johnathan did heaven fall, when he threatened with the bloods of dogs and baboons what happen? Did you forget the sharia and bokoharam supports, just calm down. The true is rather than the north should emulate the Igbo business empowerment and wealth spread they are busying beefing them. Other countries and tribes are busy emulating from them.

He still defeated jonathan through a democratic process. Let kanu defeat buhari through a democratic process. When kanu wins buhari in an election, he can arrest buhari and punish him back. As for today, buhari has him.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by SRAROFDAVID: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Yes I will, and beg him for forgiveness even

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by udele1: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Will not only release him..... I will make him an offer to freely take Biafra of his choice outta Nigeria.

With the kidnappings and Killings everywhere today....
MNK na Hero........

Kanu claims he got the offer and rejected. So no more offer.

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Scarfin(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Yes

It will not. It will bring a new fire.
Only a war on ipob and their armed killers will save South East at this moment.
It's too late.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Mightymosco: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2021
If i were buhari..i will buhari...
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by mu2sa2: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was perhaps Buhari's bitterest foe. Having captured his enemy in a classical sting operation, it's unthinkable that Buhari will not deal with him ruthlessly. Buhari's blunder, though, is that he didn't despatch Kanu neatly to God for final judgment upon his capture. Kanu advocated violence and the violence has caught up with him.
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by joyandfaith: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

Then when another deadly group comes up, you repeat the same process until terrorists overrun the country?

Will you also release all those that have been killed by them to come back to life?

No peace without justice. Repentant bokoharam members were worse than than ipob members and these ones are released and pardoned.
Ipob started with peaceful protests, instead of dialogue, operation phyton dance was launched. Phyton has been dancing since then.
World views separatists differently from terrorists, notable example is tigray rebels. They can only be charged for war crimes.
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by joyandfaith: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nnamdi Kanu was perhaps Buhari's bitterest foe. Having captured his enemy in a classical sting operation, it's unthinkable that Buhari will not deal with him ruthlessly. Buhari's blunder, though, is that he didn't despatch Kanu to God for final judgment upon his capture. Kanu advocated violence and the violence has caught up with him.

Monkey and baboons would be soaked in blood- Buhari, 2011. Aftee election, buhari violent statement caused carnage in the north.
Did you guys complain?
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by udele1: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

No peace without justice. Repentant bokoharam members were worse than than ipob members and these ones are released and pardoned.
Ipob started with peaceful protests, instead of dialogue, operation phyton dance was launched. Phyton has been dancing since then.
World views separatists differently from terrorists, notable example is tigray rebels. They can only be charged for war crimes.

You forgot when IPOB was attacking soldiers passing in front of Nnamdi Kanu's house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCoB0pLnVMk

Well buhari is from the North, so he can negotiate with the bandits and terrorists in the north. Even with the pardon, have the north had peace?

Kanu will have to wait for an igbo president to pardon him and his fellow terrorists.

Unfortunately, he has destroyed the chance for Igbo's to produce president.
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by mu2sa2: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

Mr man, there's no difference between boko haram and ipob. Boko Haram started "peacefully" as you're hypocritically claiming for ipob. Both are bearing arms now and killing innocent people with reckless abandon- they share the same ideology of violence.

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by baralatie(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Why should I release a terrorist?

Looking at what he did to Afghaneastern

Why should I release a confirmed terrorists
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by Zuluhead(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

He still defeated jonathan through a democratic process. Let kanu defeat buhari through a democratic process. When kanu wins buhari in an election, he can arrest buhari and punish him back. As for today, buhari has him.
like my professor said years ago, its not everyone that you have to reply some/a lot deserve the silent treatment. If not they would affect your IQ and level of reasoning. So I rest my case, if you guys like after obi cubana go for emoney and jowi zaza more Igbo sons would still spring up and celebrate their wealth.
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by baralatie(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

You forgot when IPOB was attacking soldiers passing in front of Nnamdi Kanu's house?

Well buhari is from the North, so he can negotiate with the bandits and terrorists in the north. Even with the pardon, have the north had peace?

Kanu will have to wait for an igbo president to pardon him and his fellow terrorists.

At the bolded
That is why I laugh at the northern elites who are been sympathetic to terrorists operating in the north.it is madness
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by joyandfaith: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2021
udele1:

I just saw protesting youths, no weapns. Phyton dance was a huge mistake. At that time, kanu was just canvassing supports for biafra. The movement was gaining momentum, FG felt threatened and declared military invasion.

Igbo presidency cannot solve igbo or Nigerian problems just like yoruba or fulani presidencies have not solved any problems.
Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by joyandfaith: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mr man, there's no difference between boko haram and ipob. Boko Haram started "peacefully" as you're hypocritically claiming for ipob. Both are bearing arms now and killing innocent people with reckless abandon- they share the same ideology of violence.

Secession agenda is different from religious terrorism. Tigray rebels and south sudan are examples.

1 Like

Re: Will You Release Nnamdi Kanu If You Were BUHARI? by baralatie(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

Secession agenda is different from religious terrorism. Tigray rebels and south sudan are examples.
And the end result is war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Be As Powerful If He Didn't Collect 10% Of Lagos Tax Since 2002? / 2023 Presidency: Peter Obi’s Six Million Supporters Pledge To Raise N6bn / Reason Why Hausas, Yorubas, Edo And The Niger Delta Man Will Not Trust The Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.