Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo (44110 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / #10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
rollywise:

It's either your parents have failed or they tried but you failed them. Coz I'm seeing failure all around you

Na so so rubbish you dey see, same way you see Osibanjo as a good leader.....abi hunger don dey affect your vision?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
rollywise:

If you have played politics you'll know you have to be tactical and logical to even stay relevant in the game. And that can only be through loyalty. It doesn't mean he's part of it or condoling it. That's why he wants to run himself. You'll agree with me he's more sound than the president himself. Have you asked why he's not the president? That's naija for you. It's not about who is capable, it's about who is loyalable. Osibanjo doesn't and cannot make decisions. He's only there just in case the president isn't. In his little capacity, he's trying his best

U haven't answered my questions:

Why should he not be blamed for d failings in this administration?

Isn't he part of d administration?

Does he not from time to time defend d failed administration despite it's obvious failings?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

Yes to the accusations u listed against him na

But I LL vote him come 2023. Then he won't be just mere part of but fully in charge.

How are d following accusations?

If he is part of this administration,

Does he not from time to time defend d failed administration despite it's obvious failings?

Does he not keep making promises to Nigerians, promise which he knows this administration will never fulfill?

Does he not take part in d decisions of this administration that have contributed to it's failure?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

I taught I answered yes to ur questions, or did I say he isn't part of it

Then uust have missed this:

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by rollywise(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
abbey621:

Na so so rubbish you dey see, same way you see Osibanjo as a good leader.....abi hunger don dey affect your vision?

If you don't even know what's going in your father's house, I'm not surprised politics is difficult for you to understand. When I see your type, I know their end
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by Maxwell4404(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
I never believe this, Nigeria watin? And those fool wen no funny go which award, Nigeria some youth are very foolish, hardship in the country and skit nai they pain una
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by Maxwell4404(m): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Now Osinbajo done say and.... he quote : don't look at yahoo boy they will all be arrested, una done bring una leg out
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Then uust have missed this:

Of course he should also be blamed same way I'm blaming u for not giving us an alternative better candidate for 2023.

Now I'm going to vote him since he is the better person I'm seeing on ground out of the plenty blameees, cheesy I choose the less blammed. Or u have one that is lesser blammed or clean that we should consider instead? cool
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

Of course he should also be blamed same way I'm blaming u for not giving us an alternative better candidate for 2023.

Now I'm going to vote him since he is the better person I'm seeing on ground out of the plenty blameees, cheesy I choose the less blammed. Or u have one that is lesser blammed or clean that we should consider instead? cool

Still doesn't answer d question:

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Wait o, is it that u lack comprehension ?? Which one is u still haven't answer ur nonscence.

Ogbeni ur format na stale. Re-read the first line and see the answer there. If u wan talk philosophy do am well not this one u dey do like low life .

Wait u mean u read the first line/sentence and didn't see where I said he should also be blamed
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Of course he should also be blamed likewise I'm also I'm blaming u for not giving us an alternative better candidate for 2023.

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

Of course he should also be blamed likewise I'm also I'm blaming u for not giving us an alternative better candidate for 2023.

Do citizens of Nigeria have a constitutional respinsibility of producing candidates and or alternative candidates for election?

Do those who occupy the office of vice president have the constitutional responsibility of using their office to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Do citizens of Nigeria have a constitutional respinsibility of producing candidates and or alternative candidates for election?

Do those who occupy the office of vice president have the constitutional responsibility of using their office to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians?

Yes they do, by creating a political party just like APC and many others out there. I belong to APC and remain there until I'm convinced to see other candidate maybe in same APC or another party , them I can support and vote for it emergence but unfortunately u aren't helping with alternative.

I don't know if they do, can u enlighten us abt that what and what they can do constitutionally?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by Digmygold: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shooyie:
There's something special about Prof Osinbajo that still can't be explained. He has that natural leadership skill of carrying everyone along.

Leadership skill my foot
Which good.leader watches the citizens of his Country suffer and is unable to do anything about the dead economy as well as the unimaginable rate of inflation and forex crash after promising heaven on earth during his sham "change, change, change" campaign? Is that one a leader? Skill indeed.
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

Yes they do, by creating a political party just like APC and many others out there. I belong to APC and remain there until I'm convinced to see other candidate maybe in same APC or another party , them I can support and vote for it emergence but unfortunately u aren't helping with alternative.

I don't know if they do, can u enlighten us abt that what and what they can do constitutionally?

Pls take note of my choice of words. Is it a CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY for citizens to produce candidates for election? Can u show me where that responsibility is clearly spelt out in d constitution?

If u don't no if d person who occupies d office of vice president has d CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY of using the office to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians, what then is osinbajo in office for?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls take note of my choice of words. Is it a CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY for citizens to produce candidates for election? Can u show me where that responsibility is clearly spelt out in d constitution?

If u don't no if d person who occupies d office of vice president has d CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY of using the office to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians, what then is osinbajo in office for?

Since it's not according to ur assumption, then meaning u have no hope of helping with alternative candidate, then ur guess is as good as mine and that's exact reason why I'm constitutionally voting Osinbanjo who dissapear and reaapper in the corridor to getting APC party primary ticket. Leanrt APC was created from heaven and not by constitutional citizens.

Now that you and I don't know, what is now the bone of ur worry? Why blaming him wen u don't know his constitional duty ?? I don't know that's y I asked u..
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

Since it's not according to ur assumption, then meaning u have no hope of helping with alternative candidate, then ur guess is as good as mine and that's exact reason why I'm constitutionally voting Osinbanjo who dissapear and reaapper in the corridor to getting APC party primary ticket. Leanrt APC was created from heaven and not by constitutional citizens.

U didn't answer d question:

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

Now that you and I don't know, what is now the bone of ur worry? Why blaming him wen u don't know his constitional duty ?? I don't know that's y I asked u..

Take of d highlighted so it can guide your next response. In simpler terms, is osinbajo supposed to use d office of VP for d highlighted above?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Oboy u k kw same u no dey see well sometimes, same way I had to point u back to re-read before u saw how I answered ur questions.

Back to ur useless question.
It is not constitional.

Indirectly meaning u and I are at the mercy of APC who will produce Osinbanjo for election already.
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

Oboy u k kw same u no dey see well sometimes, same way I had to point u back to re-read before u saw how I answered ur questions.

Back to ur useless question.
It is not constitional.

Indirectly meaning u and I are at the mercy of APC who will produce Osinbanjo for election already.

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Take of d highlighted so it can guide your next response. In simpler terms, is osinbajo supposed to use d office of VP for d highlighted above?

He is in office for nothing or can u quote his constitional duty for us to see?? Me I've not seen and don't think it exist. No role, just occupying office..

That is why now that he want to attain having a role, I will support him with my vote come 2023.
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls take note of my choice of words. [b]Is it a CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY for citizens to produce candidates for election? [/b]Can u show me where that responsibility is clearly spelt out in d constitution?

I taught I said it is not cheesy
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

I taught I said it is not cheesy

Is this where u said "it is not"?

danilmo:

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
danilmo:

He is in office for nothing or can u quote his constitional duty for us to see?? Me I've not seen and don't think it exist. No role, just occupying office..

That is why now that he want to attain having a role, I will support him with my vote come 2023.

Pls read again.

If u don't no if d person who occupies d office of vice president has d CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY of [b]using the office to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians, [/b]what then is osinbajo in office for?

NB: Take note of d highlighted so it can guide your next response. In simpler terms, is osinbajo supposed to use d office of VP to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls read again.

If u don't no if d person who occupies d office of vice president has d CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY of using the office to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians, [/b]what then is osinbajo in office for?

NB: Take note of d highlighted so it can guide your next response. In simpler terms, [b]is osinbajo supposed to use d office of VP to improve d fortunes of Nigeria and improve d living standard of Nigerians?

No I don't think he is supposed to, the office has no role cheesy

Maybe u can enlighten us the constitional role of the office of the vice , coz i found and I didn't see, or u have any constitional backings to the constitional role of V.P?
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2021
lexy2014:

At bolded, nop they don't cool

[quote author=lexy2014 post=107340012]

They are only meant to constitutionally vote for a candidate in a party that is created by aliens and eventually fell to earth so that humans can vote wink

Na why u no go suggest alternative than be asking useless question upandan. Even ur co ipob don't take u serious with ur useless question of zero political importance grin

Lexy2014 uv not answered this one bro.. wink
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by MrMexx: 1:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Kunlelee:
Na why i dey fear some of this influence turn sub-celeb advert involving politics, they'll just mislead you.

LOL, na serious hustle them dey now. A desperate mind can be easily turned.
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by mapet: 7:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Topzee109:
they will criticise the government online but when given opportunity to visit them, they become humbled

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you...
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2021
danilmo:

No I don't think he is supposed to, the office has no role cheesy

Maybe u can enlighten us the constitional role of the office of the vice , coz i found and I didn't see, or u have any constitional backings to the constitional role of V.P?

If u say that the office of the VP has no role, then what does the constitution mean by this oath which the vice president swore by when he took office:

I, do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties...

Pls take note of d last sentence
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by danilmo: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2021
lexy2014:

If u say that the office of the VP has no role, then what does the constitution mean by this oath which the vice president swore by when he took office:

I, do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties...

Pls take note of d last sentence

I'm as ignorant as u are. Me too I don't know the role. Or did you?? Tell us
Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
danilmo:

I'm as ignorant as u are. Me too I don't know the role. Or did you?? Tell us

I didn't ask u if u no d role. If u say that the office of the VP has no role, then what does the constitution mean by this oath which the vice president swore by when he took office:

Re: Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
danilmo:

At bolded, nop they don't cool

Who are d aliens who fell to earth so that citizens can "vote in a party"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Big Brother Is A Fraud" - Daniella Okeke Reacts As Miracle Wins BBNaija / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Idris Elba Receives £7,000 Wedding Gift From Prince Harry And Meghan Markle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.