Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Create An Online Course And Sell It Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create An Online Course And Sell It Successfully (305 Views)

How Do I Sell It. Who Can I Entrust It To Sell It For Me? / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create An Online Course And Sell It Successfully by Timo01(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2021
A course is a training that addresses a specific problem. People have different problems as it were.
For example, a man that is about to die of HIV AIDS on the sick bed at that point all his money has lost value.

He just need someone to cure him and he is ready to give out all his life savings, if it means starting from zero so far his life is saved.

What if there is someone who have discovered a simple diet that can cure HIV AIDS? And the diet works truly, I tell you that person is going to be a billionaire overnight.

That is the power of information.

Is there any problem you see many people are going through? And you have discovered the solution?

That can be a source of income for you. All you need is to learn how to package it and sell it the right way.

There are four major tools you can use to discover the pain many people are going through and see if you have the ability to solve it. They are:

1. Google keyword planner
2. Google Trend
3. Vidiq
4. Answer the Public.

I am an online course creator

If you want to learn more details match the link below to join our class

[How to create and sell an online course][https://omatuletimothy.biz/fkc]
Re: How To Create An Online Course And Sell It Successfully by Dmanky(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Link not working.
Re: How To Create An Online Course And Sell It Successfully by Timo01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
So sorry about that. The link is working now.
Re: How To Create An Online Course And Sell It Successfully by JerryAlumka: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2022
If you want to create an online course, you need to have a skill or information that others don't have.

You then package the information through videoor audio and text into an online course that you can sell through

1. WhatsApp
2. Self hosted online course
3. Online marketplace

After you have done this you will need to find a way to market your course through

1. Email marketing
2. WhatsApp marketing
3. Family and friends
4. Facebook marketing

Read the post below to get more information on how to sell your course online in Nigeria

https://www.legitnetwealth.com/how-to-sell-online-courses-in-nigeria-and-make-money/

(1) (Reply)

MTN, Airtel Get CBN Approval To Start Banking Business / 5 Ways To Build Wealth Online Without Selling... You Didn't Know ⁉️ / YouTube 4,000 Watch Hour & 1,000 Subscriber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.