Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow (2470 Views)

Explosion At Army's Ikeja Cantonment As Military Begins Investigation / Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by SlayerForever: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
As sit at home begins tomorrow as slated by IPOB, what are their plans as regards the importation of almajiri mercenaries to vote in the APC candidate. If the people sit at home, almajiri may have a field day to wreak havoc on Ndigbo and rig in their stooges. Won't they deploy ESN to ensure no voting? That would be highly effective in canceling out any likely Fulani adventure.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by mmanwuijele: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s]As sit at home begins tomorrow as slated by IPOB, what are their plans as regards the importation of almajiri mercenaries to vote in the APC candidate. If the people sit at home, almajiri may have a field day to wreak havoc on Ndigbo and rig in their stooges. Won't they deploy ESN to ensure no voting? That would be highly effective in canceling out any likely Fulani adventure.[/s]
Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by Naijabad: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ekpenta richakwagi ọnụ ebaanwu.

He said the trust.

You keep moving from thread to thread like a headless harlot.

Think about your fulani infested region and leave Anambra alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by SlayerForever: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
Naijabad:

He said the trust.

You keep moving from thread to thread like a headless harlot.

Think about your fulani infested region and leave Anambra alone.
[/s]

I bụ nwa onye?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by Danjikanbauchi: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin
SlayerForever:

Ekpenta richakwagi ọnụ ebaanwu.
grin in English pls ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by SEGLIZ: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
grin grin in English pls ?
he meant who's child are you.
Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by Danjikanbauchi: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
SEGLIZ:
he meant who's child are you.
ooh! I don't belong to Tinubu and the thiefing vice president clans. I am a mountain every Afonja Muslim most cross
Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by SEGLIZ: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
ooh! I don't belong to Tinubu and the thiefing vice president clans. I am a mountain every Afonja Muslim most cross
that thing he posted is an igbo language and not Yoruba.

I see you belong to babangida, atiku, abacha and other northern accomplice of Tinubu grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by Danjikanbauchi: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
SEGLIZ:
that thing he posted is an igbo language and not Yoruba.

I see you belong to babangida, atiku, abacha and other northern accomplice of Tinubu grow up.
can you refer me to any medicine that will make me grow up I really need it. grin
Re: Fulani Celebrating In Onitsha Cantonment As Sit At Home Begins Tomorrow by yyba: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
As sit at home begins tomorrow as slated by IPOB, what are their plans as regards the importation of almajiri mercenaries to vote in the APC candidate. If the people sit at home, almajiri may have a field day to wreak havoc on Ndigbo and rig in their stooges. Won't they deploy ESN to ensure no voting? That would be highly effective in canceling out any likely Fulani adventure.
no voting and tomorrow they will be claiming knowledgeable. Andy uba congratulations to you in advance as governor elect of anambra state

(1) (Reply)

Check The Question Ndi Igbo Will Never Answer / Osinbajo 2023: "I Will Accept The Call To Contest". / 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.