Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them (2485 Views)

May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele / We Nigerdeltans Are The Most Foolish People In This Country... / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
*12 MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. NEVER YOU JOIN THEM*

(1) Jobless person supporting people that are behind his or her joblessness.
2. A student who is on strike and still raising banner for those who are behind the strike
3. A father who can no longer feed the family and is still running around like a fool under the sun supporting the people that brought the poverty upon him and his family.
(4) Youths who support the killers that ordered the killing of their own fellow youths.
(5) A homeless person supporting the people who brought inflation that has made him jobless and homeless.
(6) People living without electricity and still raising banner and asking people to support the evil men that are behind electricity failure in the country.
(7) people that cannot travel to their home because of bad roads but are still campaigning and and asking other people to join them to support people that looted the money meant for the construction of road to their homes.
(cool People that couldn't sleep because of killing, kidnaping and banditry, yet still supporting the founders of terrorism in the nation.
(9) People that do not even have clean water to drink, but still planning to vote for people who looted the money meant for water into power.
(10) People buying fuel at #260 instead of #65, yet still supporting the evil men stealing our crude and refusing to build refineries that has brought us to where we are today.
(11) People supporting others because of religion, ethnicity, or tribe and forget competence, capacity and track record.
(12) People supporting others because of food on the table and stomach infrastructure forgetting the future.
*ARE YOU ANY OF THE TWELVE ABOVE*?

*VOTE WISELY IN 2023 !!!*

.....copied

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by worldTina(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hahahaha

I can see you are just obidient

6 Likes

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
worldTina:
Hahahaha

I can see you are just obidient

Absolutely, I and my wife are 100% Obidient. I wish my 3 children are old enough to vote. They too will vote PO

11 Likes

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Validated: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Everything you listed describe Agbadorians and their Mikano cohort. I hear that Helinues is now jobless and homeless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Powerbando(f): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Excelloque:

2. A student who is on strike and still raising banner for those who are behind the strike
3. A father who can no longer feed the family and is still running around like a fool under the sun supporting the people that brought the poverty upon him and his family.
(4) Youths who support the killers that ordered the killing of their own fellow youths.
(5) A homeless person supporting the people who brought inflation that has made him jobless and homeless.
(6) People living without electricity and still raising banner and asking people to support the evil men that are behind electricity failure in the country.
(7) people that cannot travel to their home because of bad roads but are still campaigning and and asking other people to join them to support people that looted the money meant for the construction of road to their homes.
(cool People that couldn't sleep because of killing, kidnaping and banditry, yet still supporting the founders of terrorism in the nation.
(9) People that do not even have clean water to drink, but still planning to vote for people who looted the money meant for water into power.
(10) People buying fuel at #260 instead of #65, yet still supporting the evil men stealing our crude and refusing to build refineries that has brought us to where we are today.
(11) People supporting others because of religion, ethnicity, or tribe and forget competence, capacity and track record.
(12) People supporting others because of food on the table and stomach infrastructure forgetting the future.

.....copied

Whether you like it or not, Peter obi will not enter in Jesus name
I am jobless, Tinubu or atiku has no part in my joblessness,
Likewise useless and gullible pastors endorseing a low-key thief to come to power.
If Peter obi enter, make I become impotent for life

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by phorget(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

Likewise useless and gullible pastors endorseing a low-key thief to come to power.

You wey poverty don castrate tey-tey.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by AntiTerrorist: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Excelloque:

Absolutely, I and my wife are 100% Obidient. I wish my 3 children are old enough to vote. They too will vote PO
I and my wife are also 100% Obidient. I also wish my only child are old enough to vote. They too would vote PO. A new Nigeria is POssible.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by AntiTerrorist: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

May Peter Obi's presidency heal you of your mental health challenge. I really pity your parents.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by panafrican(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
It is true everywhere in Africa. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Tingotoe: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Excelloque:

And the 4 of you will still lose. 8 more years of wailing and crying for you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Aladdin1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

For you to swear with your penis. Verily,verily i say unto you!. That your penis has been long dead!. And thats why it means nothing to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Powerbando(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aladdin1:
For you to swear with your penis. Verily,verily i say unto you!. That your penis has been long dead!. And thats why it means nothing to you.

February is the deal, everybody will calm down
I will say it again, If Peter obi enter,may I not be alive to witness his tenure
He sure me die, I did not come here to argue
Bye

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Aladdin1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

I will say it again, If Peter obi enter,may I not be alive to witness his tenure
Bye
So becaure of election you dey take your penis to swear? poverty is a bastard! how many times tinubu or atiku or obi pikin done use dem fingernail take swear? talkmuch of penis! you dey use your future to play.no let me call you mumu man o!.who win no really concern.na to vote my conscience.naim be my own.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by ibechris(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

I say Amen to ur joblessness.

After all no be by force to get sense.

And it shall be permanent in ur life.

May u also not see the new Nigeria since tribalism over good governance is ur ambition.

U will remain jobless just as u claimed.

The Next 4 years,u will surely will beg to uncurse yourself.

All the same,I say Amen to ur prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by ibechris(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

Bye

I say Amen to this.

I can't swear with my life with any politician let alone fight.

But this prayer shows how terribly frustrated u are.

And may your prayers happen to u.

May u not stay to witness it.

Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Juanmike(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
In summary, Don't be an urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

Amen
Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

Bye

Amen. "You shall have whatsoever you say".

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tingotoe:
And the 4 of you will still lose. 8 more years of wailing and crying for you

No, we will not lose. Nigerians will not lose. In Obi & Datti Nigerians win.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by dat9jaguy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Excelloque:

.....copied

Lol, you are guilty of nos 1 and 4 (probably 2 and 3 too).
You are jobless but still supporting Peter Obi (if you are not jobless you will not create this thread).
As for no. 4, you support Peter Obi that supervised the killing of Massob youths when he was governor of Anambra state.
No 2 and 3, I don't have evidence but just a gut feeling.

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Twist4u: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Excelloque:

.....copied

Urchins are Slaves bar non,

" I saved 1000 slaves I could have saved ten thousand more if only they knew they were slaves" Margaret thatcher.

Majority of urchins are dominated with slaves mentality.

The worst part is, they can even kill themselves to maintain the slavery status quo.

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Superwave16320: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Is penis is not dead your n other supporters of the Pandora Criminal will only be labouring in vain to your death as he will become the president of Nigeria not in this life or the next.

Aladdin1:

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Superwave16320: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
When you miserable foolish Igbos talk about tribalism I just laugh. Tell me in what aspect of leadership or development as peter Obi ever performed beta than Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Is it in

Education
Security
IGR
Transportation
Health
Investment
Vision & Foresight

Tell us When you juxtapose competency in previous performance of both Obi n Tinubu which include area such as

Education - Tinubu built millennium schools with free education n waec + bustary compare to Obi education is not for the poor declaration n owing teachers salary.

Security - Tinubu operation sweep now modernized to RRS best security outfit in Nigeria to Obi sit at order by bunch of lunatics

Transportation- BRT some claim it was Fashola achievement but we all know BRT busses were already in Lagos before Fashola won election to become a governor BRT busses procure by Tinubu attached below.

IGR 1999 both Anamabra n Lagos were generatng around the same N500 million, Bola Tinubu introduced Alpha Beta after Obasanjo refuse to release Lagos fund n today out of Tinubu ingenuity Lagos generate a trillion yearly with alpha beta. Not that no state in the country is able to generate 20% of this till date.

Housing- imagine in 1999 Tinubu had insight to build following estates -Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah,
Ibeshe low income housing scheme
Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Estate, Lekki
Ayangburen Phase II, Ikorodu
Gbagada Medium Housing Scheme
Amuwo-Odofin Housing Scheme
Abraham Adesanya Estate, Phase II
Ojokoro Millennium Housing Scheme
Alaagba low income housing scheme n more

What dis Peter Obi build ?
Leadership skill & foresight -While Obi invested millions of dollars n lost it all in brewery Tinubu invested in Econet n reap over 12 billions grossing over 800% profit,this is aside several proteges who are now leader
S on their own right. Aside Igbo tribal jingoist n few PDP merchant carving a niche to loot since they have no stand in the PDP anymore who else do u see around the fool ?

We are yet to talk about vision of
Eko Atlantic
Eko Rail
Lekki Seaport
Lekki Airport

Wetin Tinubu take senior Peter Obi if una wake Azikwe from the dead I swear him self go collect.

[/quote]

ibechris:

I say Amen to ur joblessness.

After all no by force to get sense.

And it shall be permanent in ur life.

May also not see the new Nigeria since tribalism over good governance is ur ambition.

U remain jobless just as u claimed.

Next 4 years will surely u will beg to uncurse yourself.

All the same,I say Amen to ur prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aladdin1:
So becaure of election you dey take your penis to swear? poverty is a bastard! how many times tinubu or atiku or obi pikin done use dem fingernail take swear? talkmuch of penis! you dey use your future to play.no let me call you mumu man o!.who win no really concern.na to vote my conscience.naim be my own.
Lol

Even blind people know say Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

E sure the guy die that's why he's putting his life and penis at stake

He can't dare try such with Tinubu or Atiku

It is a known fact even to the deaf, Obi will not come a distant third
Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Pclemenza: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Powerbando:

Bye

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Pclemenza: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Even blind people know say Obi will not come a distant third in the coming election

E sure the guy die that's why he's putting his life and penis at stake

He can't dare try such with Tinubu or Atiku

It is a known fact even to the deaf, Obi will not come a distant third

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Aladdin1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
Is penis is not dead your n other supporters of the Pandora Criminal will only be labouring in vain to your death as he will become the president of Nigeria not in this life or the next.

SHUT UP! na u i talk to! idiot!
Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Excelloque:

I want to ask a question.what if your wife is Yoruba and you are from Igbo? Don't your wife have a right to vote who ever she wants? What will happen if she does otherwise?

This question is a general question.feel like shaking tables grin ;
Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Holybaddo: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
After reading all this comments above
I come to a conclusion many are Certified Sick in the head
How can someone pick bicycle over G wagon

1 Like

Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Powerbando:

Be careful my brother make you come add impotency to joblessness.
Na very bad combination!
Re: 12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Letmehelpyou:
I want to ask a question.what if your wife is Yoruba and you are from Igbo? Don't your wife have a right to vote who ever she wants? What will happen if she does otherwise?

This question is a general question.feel like shaking tables grin ;

Your question is riddled with tribalism. It is based on the nepotistic, tribalistic and false premise that Igbos alone support Obi and all Yorubas support Tinubu. Nothing can be further from the truth. In case you don't know there are millions of Yoruba men and women who support Obi. There are also Igbos who support Tinubu.

If my wife is Yoruba and support Tinubu so be it. I wish you know my wife. She disagrees with me on many issues including Christianity (and we met in Shiloh). If my wife has a different opinion on this election, my opinion will be the least of her concerns. The good thing is that we easily agree on most issues concerning our children. That's why we can still easily flow.

By the way I was born in Ibadan. I have a Yoruba middle name.

In the 90's I supported Abiola and was ready to fight for Abiola if situations then had degenerated into war. It nearly did.

If APC had given their mandate to Vice President Osibanjo, I would have had difficulty choosing between two excellent men - Obi and Osibanjo. Tribalism wouldn't have come in. I am not tribalistic like u.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Presidential Election / Soyinka: I’ve Never Heard Anyone Threaten The Judiciary On TV The Way Datti Did / Otunba Mike Adeniyi Ishola Adenuga Has Been Cleared By The Senate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.