Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Brazil Works Just Fine (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazil Works Just Fine (video) (1160 Views)

FAAN Bans Uber, Bolt And Others From Lagos Airport, Places Heavy Fine / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Ship Carrying Over 2000 Cars Bound For Brazil Sinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
You know I always see people talking bad about Brazil and I am always pissed because most of the people saying this are not even in Brazil and many of them just visited Brazil and maybe Rio, Brazil is not all about Rio and the favelas, the county is big and in fact the biggest in South America

You can't compare Brazil to any country in Africa, I would give you an example, you remember the ebeano supermarket that was burned down by a kid, how come the Nigerian fire service could not save the building? or at least even try

Now in Brazil, a friend of mine his son was playing and hit his head and this was around 1am, he should have called an ambulance but he forgot and quickly rushed to the nearest hospital around 1am and he was told they don't treat kids there and he went back home and called the ambulance and they came, gave first aid to the kid and then drove him in the ambulance to another hospital and here is the best part it was all free and remember this happened around 1am and they don't live in an area for rich people like how it is in Africa where it is the rich people that have access to this kind of treatment.

Another one happened, this time I made the video myself with my phone, it happened at the back of where I live and I don't live in a posh neighborhood, but it is a nice and lovely area, a guy had an accident and within 10min the ambulance arrived and before you know what was happening we started hearing the sound of a helicopter, lo and behold they landed at the back of my street, I was surprised and the guy that had this accident is not the son of the president or a politician, he was treated fairly and equally, the helicopter flew the guy to the hospital and I was wondering why the ambulance didn't just take him, I guess the guy was in a very bad shape and they wanted him To receive treatment fast, I attached the video below, So Brazil works just that the Brazilian bureaucracy is slow, but the country works just fine, forget what the western media says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Lyk84yJ-4

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/brazil-works-just-fine.html?m=1
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Forget the western media lies
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by ttmacoy: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Another topic? loooool

Chief we have heard Brazil is a beautiful country that is safer than Chicago.

HOW DO WE COME AND JOIN YOU

walkbrazil4k:
You know I always see people talking bad about Brazil and I am always pissed because most of the people saying this are not even in Brazil and many of them just visited Brazil and maybe Rio, Brazil is not all about Rio and the favelas, the county is big and in fact the biggest in South America

You can't compare Brazil to any country in Africa, I would give you an example, you remember the ebeano supermarket that was burned down by a kid, how come the Nigerian fire service could not save the building? or at least even try

Now in Brazil, a friend of mine his son was playing and hit his head and this was around 1am, he should have called an ambulance but he forgot and quickly rushed to the nearest hospital around 1am and he was told they don't treat kids there and he went back home and called the ambulance and they came, gave first aid to the kid and then drove him in the ambulance to another hospital and here is the best part it was all free and remember this happened around 1am and they don't live in an area for rich people like how it is in Africa where it is the rich people that have access to this kind of treatment.

Another one happened, this time I made the video myself with my phone, it happened at the back of where I live and I don't live in a posh neighborhood, but it is a nice and lovely area, a guy had an accident and within 10min the ambulance arrived and before you know what was happening we started hearing the sound of a helicopter, lo and behold they landed at the back of my street, I was surprised and the guy that had this accident is not the son of the president or a politician, he was treated fairly and equally, the helicopter flew the guy to the hospital and I was wondering why the ambulance didn't just take him, I guess the guy was in a very bad shape and they wanted him To receive treatment fast, I attached the video below, So Brazil works just that the Brazilian bureaucracy is slow, but the country works just fine, forget what the western media says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Lyk84yJ-4

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/brazil-works-just-fine.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by ttmacoy: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Western media don't talk about Brazil the way you seem to feel like they are constantly talking Brazil down.

And guess what the media thrive on negative news and its the same against the US, Nigeria etc. Bad news sells everywhere so please drop this vendetta you have that CNN is committed to talking down Brazil and claiming the US is perfect, all media including the US and globally always talk about the bad things that happen in the US.

walkbrazil4k:
Forget the western media lies

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
ttmacoy:
Another topic? loooool

Chief we have heard Brazil is a beautiful country that is safer than Chicago.

HOW DO WE COME AND JOIN YOU

typical nigerian mentality of nobody should enjoy what i am enjoying. people have asked him several times and he keeps ignoring, you didnt notice people now ignore his thread and give no fhurk about all his brazil rants and brouhaha?

2 Likes

Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
yungchop:

typical nigerian mentality of nobody should enjoy what i am enjoying. people have asked him several times and he keeps ignoring, you didnt notice people now ignore his thread and give no fhurk about all his brazil rants and brouhaha?

Go and fall of a cliff Idgaf, Google the location of the of the embassy and go and apply, you empty heads need to know one thing, YOU CANT GIVE ME ORDERS and the dumdum that you just quoted lives in cbiraq, go and check his profile if he has ever talked about how he got a tourist visa to cbiraq and I hate hypocrites, If you think I am doing this for dumdums like you on nairaland then you are slower than I thought, I have told you empty heads, I am DOING ME, tell the m*ron you just quoted to tell you how he got to cbiraq, abi you no won go America, Brazil is a 3rd world country remember
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Go and fall of a cliff Idgaf, Google the location of the of the embassy and go and apply, you empty heads need to know one thing, YOU CANT GIVE ME ORDERS and the dumdum that you just quoted lives in cbiraq, go and check his profile if he has ever talked about how he got a tourist visa to cbiraq and I hate hypocrites, If you think I am doing this for dumdums like you on nairaland then you are slower than I thought, I have told you empty heads, I am DOING ME, tell the m*ron you just quoted to tell you how he got to cbiraq, abi you no won go America, Brazil is a 3rd world country remember

you've succeeded in saying nothing actually, you can go fhurk yourself up somewhere, nobody still gives a piece of sh1t about you here. useless piece of sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
yungchop:

you've succeeded in saying nothing actually, you can go fhurk yourself up somewhere, nobody still gives a piece of sh1t about you here. useless piece of sh1t.

Hahaha, I brought the monster out, well I am telling you that the m*Ron you quoted lives in chiraq(Chicago), let him tell you how he got his tourist visa, don't be a follow follow boy, he has been trolling me and I have been ignoring him because he is a dum dum, if you had asked me politely like every sane human would, I would have explained everything to you, next time always watch before you jump, I just want to do my thing and I am not here for anybody

1 Like

Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Hahaha, I brought the monster out, well I am telling you that the m*Ron you quoted lives in chiraq(Chicago), let him tell you how he got his tourist visa, don't be a follow follow boy, he has been trolling me and I have been ignoring him because he is a dum dum, if you had asked me politely like every same human would, I would have explained everything to you, next time always watch before you jump, I just want to do my thing and I am not here for anybody

nobody cares about your explanation, you can go to hell with it.
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2021
yungchop:

nobody cares about your explanation, you can go to hell with it.

You are still a youngchap(chop) when you grow up let me know, I hope you have learnt your lesson, don't jump inside a boiling soup and don't inherit another man's beef, you people on nairaland are trying to turn me into something that I am not, but I would keep on minding my business and I would keep on blogging about brazil, all I want to do is blog about brazil,ok, sorry if I sounded rude, but next time don't support someone blindly because I have an on going beef with the m*Ron you quoted and I would keep ignoring him and keep saving my evidence until I explode on his face, I have talked about brazil and it is all on my blog some people are just too lazy to read, I can't hold anyone's hand, m*Ron you quoted should tell you how he got his tourist visa

1 Like

Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 1:16am On Nov 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You are still a youngchap(chop) when you grow up let me know, I hope you have learnt your lesson, don't jump inside a boiling soup and don't inherit another man's beef, you people on nairaland are trying to turn me into something that I am not, but I would keep on minding my business and I would keep on blogging about brazil, all I want to do is blog about brazil,ok, sorry if I sounded rude, but next time don't support someone blindly because I have an on going beef with the m*Ron you quoted and I would keep ignoring him and keep saving my evidence until I explode on his face, I have talked about brazil and it is all on my blog some people are just too lazy to read, I can't hold anyone's hand, m*Ron you quoted should tell you how he got his tourist visa

What you don't understand is, your beef or what ever you call it with the other dude is totally none of my business and I give no fhurk about the two of you, neither of you pay my bills. Don't make it look like I am supporting the other dude or I jumped into defense or something.

I have seen tons of people begging you to give a hint on how you did migrated over there but like a typical Nigerian, you want them to lick your ass and your feet and probably worship you too just because you are lucky enough to be abroad.
I personally give no fhurck about you and Brazil, as active as I am in the travel section have you ever seen me comment on your thread? Or have you ever seen me mentioning or talking about any country apart from those of Europe and the two major countries in North America?

You're not better than anybody, you're just lucky. Keep posting and blogging your sh1t as long as you want, it's none of my business.
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 06, 2021
yungchop:

What you don't understand is, your beef or what ever you call it with the other dude is totally none of my business and I give no fhurk about the two of you, neither of you pay my bills. Don't make it look like I am supporting the other dude or I jumped into defense or something.

I have seen tons of people begging you to give a hint on how you did migrated over there but like a typical Nigerian, you want them to lick your ass and your feet and probably worship you too just because you are lucky enough to be abroad.
I personally give no fhurck about you and Brazil, as active as I am in the travel section have you ever seen me comment on your thread? Or have you ever seen me mentioning or talking about any country apart from those of Europe and the two major countries in North America?

You're not better than anybody, you're just lucky. Keep posting and blogging your sh1t as long as you want, it's none of my business.

You are frustrated just calm down,nobody can tell me what to do, I want it to sink in, I am not on nairaland to talk about visa, there's a visa thread already on nairaland go there,and let me add I am humble to the core, you backed the wrong horse, why can't you ask the guy you quoted how you can get to America?

I knew when I start talking about brazil I would have haters, go and look at how they insult those people on that Brazilian thread that gave out info about brazil, I am still here because I am not talking about visa, if I start talking about visa on nairaland the hate would be too much and the attacks won't stop.

just go and look at the Brazilian thread and understand why people do not want to say nothing anymore, there are many people living in Brazil on nairaland, but they are not talking because the hate and insult would be too much, I am still the only one giving out real street info about brazil for now on here, even without talking about visa I have been attacked and insulted just like you are doing to me, the only thing helping me is that I don't back down but I would never look for trouble, infact I hate trouble and I always do my best to avioid one, if you used the time you used to hate on me to read my blog trust me you won't quote that m*Ron and stop stalking me
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

You are frustrated just calm down,nobody can tell me what to do, I want it to sink in, I am not on nairaland to talk about visa, there's a visa thread already on nairaland go there,and let me add I am humble to the core, you backed the wrong horse, why can't you ask the guy you quoted how you can get to America?

I knew when I start talking about brazil I would have haters, go and look at how they insult those people on that Brazilian thread that gave out info about brazil, I am still here because I am not talking about visa, if I start talking about visa on nairaland the hate would be too much and the attacks won't stop.

just go and look at the Brazilian thread and understand why people do not want to say nothing anymore, there are many people living in Brazil on nairaland, but they are not talking because the hate and insult would be too much, I am still the only one giving out real street info about brazil for now on here, even without talking about visa I have been attacked and insulted just like you are doing to me, the only thing helping me is that I don't back down but I would never look for trouble, infact I hate trouble and I always do my best to avioid one, if you used the time you used to hate on me to read my blog trust me you won't quote that m*Ron and stop stalking me

Hate you? I wish I had the time and energy. Do I even know you from anywhere? Hommie tone down on the capping please.
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Collinsbill(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
yungchop:

Abi poop i asked him what best way to relocate ,he said Good account . �
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Collinsbill:

This is exactly why people don't want to talk, you sent me pm and I responded and you never replied, only for you to come here and support trash and again it takes a good account to relocate to Brazil, I hope I have answered your question and if you need more help go to the Brazilian travel thread,infact I was willing to tell you whatever you wanted to know, I kept checking if replied, as you can see i replied you the next day so I don't understand why you are supporting someone attacking me, Thank you

Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Collinsbill:

Lmao.. What a joke.
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

This is exactly why people don't want to talk, you sent me pm and I responded and you never replied, only for you to come here and support trash and again it takes a good account to relocate to Brazil, I hope have answered your question and if you need more help go to the Brazilian travel thread,infact I was willing to tell you whatever you wanted to know, I kept checking if replied, as you can see i replied you the next day so I don't understand why you are supporting someone attacking me, Thank you

You wanted to, you wanted, why didn't you go straight to the point? You were waiting for him to beg you and he didn't. Joker.
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
yungchop:

You wanted to, you wanted, why didn't you go straight to the point? You were waiting for him to beg you and he didn't. Joker.

Beg me for what, there's a Brazilian thread on nairaland carry your hate there, You have an empty head, nobody can tell me what you do, Frustrated boy, carry your hate elsewhere, drown in your hate, that is all you do on nairaland, shame!
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by yungchop: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Beg me for what, there's a Brazilian thread on nairaland carry your hate there, You have an empty head, nobody can tell me what you do, Frustrated boy, carry your hate elsewhere, drown in your hate, that is all you do on nairaland, shame!

Lmao. Weyrey.
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by Collinsbill(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=walkbrazil4k post=107444412]

This is exactly why people don't want to talk, you sent me pm and I responded and you never replied, only for you to come here and support trash and again it takes a good account to relocate to Brazil, I hope I have answered your question and if you need more help go to the Brazilian travel thread,infact I was willing to tell you whatever you wanted to know, I kept checking if replied, as you can see i replied you the next day so I don't understand why you are supporting someone attacking me, Thank you

Don't quote me wrong ,i didn't attached you either insult ,i asked a question but you said to me that Good account .
Re: Brazil Works Just Fine (video) by James4bright(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Bro, please hit me up, let's talk on something.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student In Canada University Charged For Sexual Assault, On Probation / Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It / Are Nairaland Users In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.