Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby (578 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby by xavuv: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
A topic on the front page, https://www.nairaland.com/6832342/rivers-native-doctor-caught-burying/2, caught my attention yesterday afternoon.

I was seated with my 4 month old daughter on my lap in my anteroom reading & scrolling through the topic. As my baby saw the pictures below she screamed and quivered in a bizarre manner which she hasn't done before. She wanted to free herself from my hand and she eventually looked away from my laptop. I carried her with my two hands trying to console her and make sense of what just happened. she tried to look at my laptop once again and she quickly looked away when she saw that the same pictures was still on the screen.

could it be that she understands what she's seeing? she's just 4 months old!
could it be that she sensed some negative energy from the pic?
is she self aware or aware of her surroundings?

Pls someone should throw more light on this, what could have made her to act the way she did.
Thank you Nairaland

Re: Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby by godisshit(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations, you have given birth to a prodigy.

xavuv:
A topic on the front page, https://www.nairaland.com/6832342/rivers-native-doctor-caught-burying/2, caught my attention yesterday afternoon.

I was seated with my 4 month old daughter on my lap in my anteroom reading & scrolling through the topic. As my baby saw the pictures below she screamed and quivered in a bizarre manner which she hasn't done before. She wanted to free herself from my hand and she eventually looked away from my laptop. I carried her with my two hands trying to console her and make sense of what just happened. she tried to look at my laptop once again and she quickly looked away when she saw that the same pictures was still on the screen.

could it be that she understands what she's seeing? she's just 4 months old!
could it be that she sensed some negative energy from the pic?
is she self aware or aware of her surroundings?

Pls someone should throw more light on this, what could have made her to act the way she did.
Thank you Nairaland
Re: Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby by xavuv: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Congratulations, you have given birth to a prodigy.

hmmm, i just the googled the meaning of prodigy
Re: Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby by godisshit(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hope you are equal to the task of raising a gifted child.

xavuv:

hmmm, i just the googled the meaning of prodigy
Re: Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby by bigjackass: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
It's the feeling. The baby definitely felt something negative about the picture

1 Like

Re: Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby by xavuv: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Hope you are equal to the task of raising a gifted child.

I hope so brother. May God help me

Any tip?
Re: Bizarre Behavior From A 4 Month Old Baby by xavuv: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
bigjackass:
It's the feeling. The baby definitely felt something negative about the picture

Yes definitely

(1) (Reply)

Help My Wife Has Been Sick / Five-year-old Pupil Drowns During Swimming Lesson In Lagos / House Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.