Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (76557 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by sync(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
The husband should be thoroughly interrogated and investigated. I do not think it was an accident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
thesicilian:
All for likes by people who don't even give a rat's ass about you

It was not for likes, it was more for adventure.
They were creating memories together, but unfortunately, the unfortunate happened.

2 Likes

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by darichlife: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Why do humans really die?
Simple answer? God created life man created death.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ulunne777:
Reading through,her death seems like planned suicide."Look out for their dogs"! .More like a dying wish.

She looks too old too for a 33 yr old.

Rip anyway

You might be right you know? 'Cause according to her husband, he didn't hear her scream.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Martinez39s(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Someone no longer has to worry about alimony and splitting of assets during divorce and having his balls in a woman's hands due to the marital laws. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Poncedsiun(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=Omicron007 post=107336481] shocked

Why do humans really die?[/quo

That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned.romans-5:12.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Advancedman(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Brown2012: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16626159/wife-falls-death-photos-edge-cliff/amp/

Guy please be sharing good news, you can still spread the gospel with some good news, anytime I see a bad news Holiness**** comes to my mind. The Gospel can be circulated with some goodnews of how GOD saved someone or healed someone or saved a nation
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na waaa ooo, all the comments I quoted have disappeared from the pages undecided.
Quoted the sick guy on wheelchair.... He disappeared.
Quoted the person who reported him.....booom, that one disappeared too.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by cejaypriesty(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ulunne777:
Reading through,her death seems like planned suicide."Look out for their dogs"! .More like a dying wish.

Rip anyway
I think so too no screams no nothing. It seems she planned it .And it happened after telling her husband to look out for the dogs so that he wont see her die.Well just my thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by akilo1: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na village people things
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Aganju849: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
I immediately unlocked her phone and saw that she had taken a photo on the cliff edge. Her very last selfie, Zoe is looking straight ahead," he said

Imagine the phone nor follow am fall into the river or even scatter

That man na suspect
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
person die, una dey look boobi. undecided
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by authority2006(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
thesicilian:

Look out for our dogs? No scream when she slipped? That looks like a suicide rather than an accident to me.

Ulunne777:

Rip anyway
cejaypriesty:

I think so too no screams no nothing. It seems she planned it .And it happened after telling her husband to look out for the dogs so that he wont see her die.Well just my thought.

I think she didn't want the husband to witness the moment she jumped off.

sync:
The husband should be thoroughly interrogated and investigated. I do not think it was an accident

Unfortunately, no witness.
The one who drowned his wife during honeymoon because of life insurance escaped with the insurance windfall after a lengthy prosecution because there was no enough evidence.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic Death of a young beautiful lady. Condolences to her Husband and Family.

Some words from her Husband got my attention.

The above Scenario is Similar to what will play out on the Day of RAPTURE!
It's gonna be Suddenly ! Mysterious! Mind blowing ! and Fearful all at the same time.

In a Twinkling of an Eye, Everyone all over world, Genuiely Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ will Vanish into the air!

Get set People! Run into JESUS Christ!
Surrender to HIM and Live for HIM.
It is almost Time! There is no more time!
hello please I want to talk to you about something serious

I only chat via email

This my email

danielalhassan58@gmail.com
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by sameks08(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't believe this op he is an apc member they can lie in this world
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Zico777(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
ekene101:
Na family matter
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Hathor5(f): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
We might soon read that she had a life insurance and her husband is the beneficiary.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Honeysweetest(f): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
thesicilian:
can u swera that it is for likes,do u think here is Nigeria,lots of white people take risk for things they lobe,not to be noticed by anyone.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Oppy2k2: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
It is confirm
Righteousness=Holiness 2100=false preacher=slowmanair
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by prettysassygirl(f): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmmm why don't I believe this,he unlocked her phone from where? Thought she should have been holding it in her hand when she fell. Plus nobody falls like that and not scream. I won't believe it except she wanted to commit suicide. To me I smell murder.

2 Likes

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by SURElee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Stupidity.

All for selfie. His next wife, let him no reason well to advice on safety of places they will propose to take shots.

I wonder how people don't reason safety first.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Oceanblaze(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
See as pussy just waste...na wa.mcheeeew
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Olga righteousness,I know say na that extract U go to preach...I know say na rapture you go preach... look anybody that dies na him own rapture be that.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Regex: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Martinez39s:
Someone no longer has to worry about alimony and splitting of assets during divorce and having his balls in a woman's hands due to the marital laws. grin

I know this is dark and weird, but when I saw the headlines and read just a few lines, I thought for a second the husband pushed her to death. It can't be ruled out.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Sholuwa241: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oyibo and their adventure self now see where we they now for this matter sister Oyibo
Rip
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by daviswaiz: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
I smell murder here. ..the story did not add up.

1 Like

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by sonofElElyon: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Well.. hope the police will still investigate and not just assume it was an accident..
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic Death of a young beautiful lady. Condolences to her Husband and Family.

Some words from her Husband got my attention.

The above Scenario is Similar to what will play out on the Day of RAPTURE!
It's gonna be Suddenly ! Mysterious! Mind blowing ! and Fearful all at the same time.

In a Twinkling of an Eye, Everyone all over world, Genuiely Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ will Vanish into the air!

Get set People! Run into JESUS Christ!
Surrender to HIM and Live for HIM.
It is almost Time! There is no more time!

"If you continue mocking Christianity you will definitely end up in hell".- Village People spokesperson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.