Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (76554 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by luscioustrish(f): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
emmnprince:

Stop supporting an assumption.
That's her passion, not her way of showing off!

I can support whatever I wish to, thank you!
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Lacash: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16626159/wife-falls-death-photos-edge-cliff/amp/
I think she purposely decided to end it there once and for all, that’s suicidal �
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by bepositive11: 4:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16626159/wife-falls-death-photos-edge-cliff/amp/

I wonder if he pushed her. Some men have murdered their wives using this tactic
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by greypencils: 4:38am On Nov 05, 2021
You only live once, true. Still let your death count for something...RIP to her.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2021
thesicilian:
All for likes by people who don't even give a rat's ass about you
Not everyone does this for likes. Don’t be stagnant in your reasoning. Sometimes THINK.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by thesicilian: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Bobmarie:
Not everyone does this for likes. Don’t be stagnant in your reasoning. Sometimes THINK.
I don't give a rat's ass about you girl
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by eaglez(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Which one be necessary death my brother cool cool
Freestainworld:
Oyibo will just be dying uneccessary death.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2021
thesicilian:

I don't give a rat's ass about you girl
Same here.

What I meant was ‘You no get sense’ if you can’t comprehend.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by thesicilian: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Bobmarie:
Same here.

What I meant was ‘You no get sense’ if you can’t comprehend.

If you think someone has no sense and has comprehension issues, it makes no sense to continue replying that person, which makes me wonder if you're just jobless or something.

As a result I expect both of us to maintain our lanes and end this unprofitable banter here. Thanks you.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by chukel(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Who knows if it was pre-arranged to get her killed that way. He might have pushed her off in the guise of photo shoot
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by B2Bmen: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic Death of a young beautiful lady. Condolences to her Husband and Family.

Some words from her Husband got my attention.

The above Scenario is Similar to what will play out on the Day of RAPTURE!
It's gonna be Suddenly ! Mysterious! Mind blowing ! and Fearful all at the same time.

In a Twinkling of an Eye, Everyone all over world, Genuiely Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ will Vanish into the air!

Get set People! Run into JESUS Christ!
Surrender to HIM and Live for HIM.
It is almost Time! There is no more time!
imagination no fit kill you.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by 4realsexy: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Ijebu people don open branch for England��
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by sigiyaya112: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic Death of a young beautiful lady. Condolences to her Husband and Family.

Some words from her Husband got my attention.

The above Scenario is Similar to what will play out on the Day of RAPTURE!
It's gonna be Suddenly ! Mysterious! Mind blowing ! and Fearful all at the same time.

In a Twinkling of an Eye, Everyone all over world, Genuiely Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ will Vanish into the air!

Get set People! Run into JESUS Christ!
Surrender to HIM and Live for HIM.
It is almost Time! There is no more time!
You are an idiot and you will always remain an Idiot. Your idiotic nature is irredeemable!!
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by emmnprince(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2021
luscioustrish:

I can support whatever I wish to, thank you!

Sure! You can support, so long you choose to. However it is good to have a fuller knowledge of what one choose to support so that one won't support what is based on assumptions and falsehood.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by ricozee: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2021
fateful
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2021
thesicilian:

If you think someone has no sense and has comprehension issues, it makes no sense to continue replying that person, which makes me wonder if you're just jobless or something.

As a result I expect both of us to maintain our lanes and end this unprofitable banter here. Thanks you.
Message delivered.

Scram bro
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2021
This woman fit be person MGBADA (Client), my hearty condolence goes to the husband and the picker too sad
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by thesicilian: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bobmarie:
Message delivered.

Scram bro
Lol.
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Recently picture have taken many women to their early graves....

Rip to her
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
What a Horrendous Tragedy
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Murrayish(f): 2:03am On Nov 07, 2021
The husband is a suspect sha
Re: Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) by Victoria938(f): 2:08am On Nov 07, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / A Frustrated Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.