Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order (21064 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / We Didn’t Call For Boycott Of Anambra Election – IPOB Clarifies Statement / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Christmasdon(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Why is this news coming today?
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Bohon: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
post=107342304:

fulani boy chop shit grin

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Very unstable and confused Bastards...
Una for no cancel am nah..

Ndi Ara..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by ivolt: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Cowardly two face Ipob.

Ipob is lying. It is trying to avoid responsibility for what its gunmen are planning to do.
We remember how Monday lockdown was cancelled and people were still being attacked till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Grandmeister(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2021
The same tactics in 2015 and 2019...at the dying minute they will cancel their rubbish order when voters are already cowed down with fear...fool me once shame on you but fool me thrice double shame on me! When voters don run from Anambra finish you come cancel the order? I have said it that kanu and Buhari are working on the same team! Kanu and Buhari are 'friends' behind the curtain.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by OBIGS(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2021
I just heard this is fake news
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2021
AntiBMC:

So u mean to tell d general public that thousands of brutal killings going on in Borno daily, is nothing compared to Anambra election? If that's what you are saying...then something is innately wrong with you. U're cvrsed sir, respectfully.

Your upbringing is clearly displayed up there and I can guess what your IQ is. Any reasonable person can see who is cursed. Grow up..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by AntiBMC(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Siwel25:

Your upbringing is clearly displayed up there and I can guess what your IQ is. Any reasonable person can see who is cursed. Grow up..

Haha... U are a clown.
Caman pack ur dead braincells on ur way out of my mention...Man child.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2021
The guys have cash out if you know you know angry grin grin angry
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Yakson09: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Fake news!!! We must sit at home for one year!!!
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Medicine after Death!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Idiko1: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2021
If IPOB could not continue the civil disobedience such as sit-at-home in order to disrupt the election organized by the Fulani government of Nigeria in Anambra State, it is safe to say the group is not serious about the actualization of Biafra. The only thing which could stop the mode of action you have embarked to see through to Biafra is death. Self-Determination is a life and death commitment and not suited for lily-levered and loudmouthed goons. I should be embarrassingly disappointed if the alleged communique is remotely true.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by SlayerForever: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:
If IPOB could not continue the civil disobedience such as sit-at-home in order to disrupt the election organized by the Fulani government of Nigeria in Anambra State, it is safe to say the group is not serious about the actualization of Biafra. The only thing which could stop the mode of action you have embarked to see through to Biafra is death. Self-Determination is a life and death commitment and not suited for lily-levered and loudmouthed goons. I should be embarrassingly disappointed if the alleged communique is remotely true.

Exactly sir.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by donnie(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2021
AntiBMC:

Haha... U are a clown.
Caman pack ur dead braincells on ur way out of my mention...Man child.

"Anti BMC" says it all. It's personal for you. Hatred and it's manifestations are evident. If I had checked your profile earlier, I would have understood. I won't bother replying such a fellow again.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by AntiBMC(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Siwel25:

"Anti BMC" says it all. It's personal for you. Hatred and it's manifestations are evident. If I had checked your profile earlier, I would have understood. I won't bother replying such a fellow again.

Yes o. I don't support evil. You can't be collecting #29.999k bmc fund, to come online and vomit rvbbish...over matters of life and death. So dear wailer, keep crying on my mention, if you like. I don't mind. Lol
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Kemistri4:

What concerns Soldiers and police with sit at home?

U dull sha...
Terrorist IPOB to abuse is what you people eat everyday infact the gene of insult is ur DNA.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by ShedrachU(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
weblord1900:
[s][/s]

Trash

It's not trash, you guys are bent on hating clear truth.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by weblord1900: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
ShedrachU:

It's not trash, you guys are bent on hating clear truth.

Who are you to speak for us. If Nigeria wants to help the igbos. They already knows what to do
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
The heavy presence of military and police are enough to scare people from voting. People are leaving the state in droves and the ones who are staying back are staying indoors.
I saw a video of imported voters being driven into the state in buses.

Waiting for IPOB to deny

They are going to vote with whose pvc?
Mind you, every pvc is assigned to poling unit. And if you are not on the PU register, you won't be accredited by the card reader
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by 111sunshine: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
AntiBMC:

Mental weakness is better than complete brain damage. Only someone with a brain half rotten, will say the trash u just vomited this early morning.

So with ur alleged "strong mentality", you think election is more important than the precious lives and blood of the innocent wasted everyday?

In a saner clime, a state of emergency will be declared in Borno, damning every election till further notice. All the armed forces will be sent there to kill every single one of those terr0rists. Before anyone can start talking about election again.

But the way you and ur kinsmen in govt reason, all I can say to you is woe!
The blood of all those innocent people are on ur hands as well.
I just saw your lame attempt of a response to your obvious lack of anything good happening to your or your kinsmen.

1. in your saner clime USA, elections held during world war 2 despite bombs dropping in pearl harbor and other locations...same as in Britain.... always use your brain before making submissions particularly in places where sensible people are likely to read it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi, Deputy Appeal Sack Ruling / IGP Replaces Adamawa CP Mohammed Barde With Etim Equa Over Governorship Election / Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.