Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order (21085 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / We Didn’t Call For Boycott Of Anambra Election – IPOB Clarifies Statement / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by LottiOk: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
���� my belle ooh! My head oooh!!!

Igbos shud hide their heads in shame if this news is true. So after all the noise & chest-beating, they swallowed their own vomit like dogs........ Yuck � �
Cowards & sissies full Ipob, all bark no bite, u guys r a disgrace to the Igbo race & a laughing stock for the whole world to see.
This was Igbos last bargaining chip to demand for their saviour's release, so this is how kanu will take languish in jail... Chai!!!

Ezibo ihere mekwa Ndi Ipob.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by hollah123: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
We all can see d real cowards now,when buhari went to imo they hid under their mama's bed.

Now tgat buhari d fulani bastard made order from faraway Abuja, ipob miscreants gave way like Toto wey prick divide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by erhabor11(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by omenkaLives(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Idiotic cowards.

Watch how their zombies still rationalize their flip flopping attitude.

I just love the way the president has been calling the bluff of the terrorist group. If any punk thinks they'd armtwist Buhari into doing their bidding regarding Kanu, they must be the most ignorant plebs on the planet.

Kanu's case will run its FULL COURSE and there's nothing Ohanaeze or anyone else for that matter can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Fahdiga(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
omenkaLives:
Idiotic cowards.

I just love the way the president has been calling the bluff of the terrorist group. If any punk thinks they'd armtwist Buhari into doing their bidding regarding Kanu, they must be the most ignorant plebs on the planet.

Kanu's case will run its FULL COURSE and there's nothing Ohanaeze or anyone else for that matter can do about it.
That still won't make you rich

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by weljewel: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Pray the Rosary
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Bohon: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2021
fake new

fake new

fake new

fake new

fake new
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by apogeez(m): 5:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Staccato001:
If this news is True, then it's easy to discern the body language of IPOB over the past few days now since the highly militarised procession of the security agents came into play...kind of 'if you can't beat them, join them' .

Kudos though! There are more than one way to make your voice heard rather than self inflicted violence which is definitely not the smartest way to bravery.

Let peace reign and let discourse take the center stage.
which voice are you even talking about Mr man
The one we voiced at the toll gate what happened

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by lkillbrokehoes: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Believe me, they have no choice.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 5:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Kundagarten:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-ipob-cancels-sit-at-home-order-in-south-east/amp
How truth ? inec it's self dont have what you will use to vote for the election .
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:17am On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
stop rejoicing it's fake news.. grin
Visit his page

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Bohon:
fake new

fake new

fake new

fake new

fake new

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Idiotic cowards.

Omenkalistic Omenka kiss
welcome back my love
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by ihedioramma: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2021
LottiOk:
���� my belle ooh! My head oooh!!!

Igbos shud hide their heads in shame if this news is true. So after all the noise & chest-beating, they swallowed their own vomit like dogs........ Yuck � �
Cowards & sissies full Ipob, all bark no bite, u guys r a disgrace to the Igbo race & a laughing stock for the whole world to see.
This was Igbos last bargaining chip to demand for their saviour's release, so this is how kanu will take languish in jail... Chai!!!

Ezibo ihere mekwa Ndi Ipob.
Inec will drop there own koko befor today end .
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Oddfinder: 5:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Throwback:
These people are clowns.

A terrorist group dictating what happens in the lives of free born men.

The cowardice and subjugation in the SouthEast is repulsive.
What about the sophistication in the west? Has it stoped fulanis from invading ur lands? Or has it made any of the western states as great as anambra state?
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Nekky5(f): 5:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Good decision!
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Bohon: 5:26am On Nov 05, 2021
post=107342304:

fake new

fake new

fake new

fake new

fake new

Na me go tell u whats up.. Propaganda won't solve the problem rather the opposite.. So I done buy all the buyable. chicken, fuel me and my babe till Thursday.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Ayomide811(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Coward tribe
That was how Ojukwu ran away too

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Ayomide811(m): 5:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Oddfinder:

What about the sophistication in the west? Has it stoped fulanis from invading ur lands? Or has it made any of the western states as great as anambra state?
this is stale biko
Upgrade

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by sirwhyteB(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Time alone will tale!
Let's wait and see how business will go today in Anambra State including schools and private institutions will be in operation lol!
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by modsfucker: 5:53am On Nov 05, 2021
The fear of US visa ban is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2021
AntiBMC:
From Federal govt to fear fear govt. Why is FG so afraid of the dot in the circle? See how they sent all the soldiers and policemen to one eastern State, despite news that ISWAP chased soldiers away today in Borno. They even roasted some like barbecue... yet, IPOB is the FG's nightmare.
Is it because of those soldiers and policemen IPOB cancel their sit at home?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Coolgent(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2021
The fear of Nigerian Securities grin
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by franudi: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2021
The best decision by IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by freshalien: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2021
jmoore:
Nnamdi Kanu is an enemy of Anambra state

2015 General elections, Nnamdi KANU didn't call for boycott of general elections.

Note that Anambra state election calendar is different from the general elections.

2017 Nnamdi Kanu orders for boycott of Anambra election.

2019 Nnamdi Kanu declared that there will be no boycott of the general elections. He stated “Having confirmed this evening that all our preconditions and terms have been met, signed, sealed and delivered; I hereby call-off the election boycott across Biafraland on Feb. 16, 2019”,
He didn't even disclose the details of the terms and conditions that were met. Maybe he was even bribed.

2021 Nnamdi Kanu orders another boycott of Anambra election.

From the pattern you can see that Nnamdi Kanu is bent on destroying Anambra, but his mission will fail.
He's from Abia state, all the governors from Orji Uzor, T.A. Orji to Okezie Ikpeazu have reduced Abia state to the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
The roads in Aba is the worst in southeast. Nnamdi Kanu has never declared boycott in his home state. Why the special interest in Anambra?
Because he hates the progress in Anambra.

You appear very myopic and limited in you inability to think beyond Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by franudi: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Dhury:
Emma fearful is fool
You are the fool here.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Munzy14(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Kundagarten:
There's no group as confused as ipob.
Emma Powerful has become Emma Fearful.
You in pain... grin

You thought Igbos are senseless.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by OmoManU: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Bastards
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2021
E- urchins and so many enemies of Igbo are here crying.. grin

Can someone help them with sniper...

IPOB listened to elders and traditional rulers pleads to relax the sit at home...2seconds fools are crying all over the thread.. grin grin

Wait, do they want to compare these extremely intelligent guys to bokoharam abii fulani bandits undecided....

Fighting for marginalization is different from doing stupid business and turning your region to Afghanistan like Up North.. lipsrsealed

50years ago no single house stood up in SE...Federal government converted SE to almost a field..But, God never forsake his people...Go to SE today, you will never believe that region was ones a battle field.. smiley

The north is suffering from afflictions and greed...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by 22o62021: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
The heavy presence of military and police are enough to scare people from voting. People are leaving the state in droves and the ones who are staying back are staying indoors.
I saw a video of imported voters being driven into the state in buses.

Waiting for IPOB to deny

About imported voters

Yes it’s true

They left Benin city in more than 5 comrade buses

I saw them with my eyes
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by dahmie2013: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Why na.... Odikwa you must sit naaa.... So @ least Obiano will become the governor for the 3rd time and he will make history.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order by gassbee: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2021
The fear of d army is d beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.