Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song (26157 Views)

Which Lucky Dube Song Do You Like / Understanding Terminator By Asake(meaning Of The Song) / This Is Nigeria,i Think Falz Deserve A Grammy For This Song(do You Agree?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by ifymadu: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
Despacito

My number one song, my Latino friends made me fall in love with it.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by TMKsouth: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Mine is..
*Lengoma By DJ Szbu (S.Africa)

Despite NOT understanding the Language, I Love diz Songs like Madt! cool smiley

Lengoma is one of my all-time favourites too cool

Chorus (Xhosa):
I pray you hear this song.
It will uplift your soul.
Renew your faith.

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Justiceleague1: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
"BETTER DAYS" Goo Goo Dolls.

I sure know the meaning...it's a beautiful rock song for the good of mankind.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Daum: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
baralatie:
Then roga roga with

Oyo Okoya Eya

Then moyin bote

Then 242 and some others like that

I love Riga Roga
I wonder why Extram Musica got separated
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by kowalsky: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Makazi by Busiswa
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by TMKsouth: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kabir5643:
Omunye by distraction boyz

Literally translates to "everyone on top of everyone" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mansa by Bisa kdei

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by kunleiky(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
There's this song that says
Whose love?
Grab the dough
Grab the dough
Whose love
Like that sha
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Pootle: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool BOB MARLEY. AFTER KUSHING ON DAT WEED, HE START SPEAKING IN TONGUE. DAT JAMAICAN PROPHECY TYPE DAT MAKES U WONDER WAT HE IS SAYING. WTF MAN

ur head dey der

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by GOSPELTRUTH31: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Taio Cruz she's like a star

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by opapapilo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
MAGIC SYSTEM - 1ER GAOU

goes like: gaou lepa gaou oo.....so on.....

still listening to it till today....i google d meaning thou and d meaning was damn funny
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by TMKsouth: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stjims:

Mine is VuliNdela
By Late; Brenda Nokuzola Fassie, she's from South Africa

It's about a neighbour who's jealous that Brenda's son is getting married. So Brenda is pleading to her to "clear the path" (vulindlela).
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by ProphetofOdin: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
JERUSALEMA by Master KG is one song I like very much even though I don't know what there are singing about.

There's also this song I heard mostly in my childhood called "La Bamba"... I don't know who sang it or what it means but the song always touches my soul.
Latin American songs always have a way of giving me "De'ja vu feelings", maybe I must have been from there in a previous incarnation.

The song is by Ritchie Valens. Nice song, even listened to it some days ago.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Stanleyq: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zaminamina shangariwa by shakira
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by piphunter(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by TMKsouth: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
anochuko01:
That fall down song by those South Africans

Idibala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Safemoon: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jerusalem's by master kG

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by grandstar(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ameno

Let me browse the meaning
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by ProphetofOdin: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
King monada - chiwana
And so many others.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Horlamidei(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Baahubali songs
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by iamL(f): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Despacito. I didn't bother to check up the meaning, I just deleted it since I realized I didn't know what I have been singing.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by TMKsouth: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stanleyq:
Zaminamina shangariwa by shakira

Waka waka

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Love all Spanish songs.Am a student of Spanish language

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by tundeTAO(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
A CRY FOR HELP:

Please dear sirs/ma's, Please forgive me if this post is offensive. I am posting it here because I need urgent help and I don't have any other choice.

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was plying one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

The accident I had was a critical one that almost took my life, but thanks to God for sparing my life and thanks to all the good people on this forum who helped me financially when my wound was fresh, my leg is getting better gradually. I am now using crutches.

Please I need your help because the car accident I had has rendered me useless. I can't work or go out to hustle for money because I am still battling with wounds and fractures I got from the car accident. My mum is old, not working class. Before I had this accident, I was the one putting food on her table. Please help us, hunger is killing us.

31 736 89 537
FIRST BANK
Tunde Olaoluwa

I made this video below a week after I had the car accident though I am getting better now but I can't walk freely yet without crutches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

Please Note: I am not a new member on this forum. I have been a member since May 11, 2021. I am using a new username to seek for your help because my former username was mistakenly deleted by mods. This link below is the link of the thread I created about my broken leg on May 30th.
https://www.nairaland.com/6578119/dear-muslim-brothers-sisters-please

My Whatsapp Number is 0815 574 6 911. You can video call me to confirm my situation.

May God bless you.
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Thavirus: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ladon_basseyekou something something sha
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by anochuko01(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

Idibala cheesy

That's the guys name, right? cheesy
I so much love the beat, rythm and moves.

What's the song all about?

1 Like

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Samiah33(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nice one OP! smiley
I like dis Post!
Almost Thought about creating dis Topic!..

Mine is..
*Lengoma By DJ Szbu (S.Africa)
*Mama By Awilo Logomba (Congo)
*Tom and Jerry By Kojo Antwi..(Ghana)
*Woso by Okyeama Kwame ft Richie(Ghana)
*La Tortura by Shakira (Mexico)
*Sindiyithana by Casper Nyovest..(S.Africa)

Despite NOT understanding the Language, I Love diz Songs like Madt! cool smiley
Especially Lengoma, that song drives me crazy I can sing it almost perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by famouscargo4u: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Despacito
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by RonJeremy: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I love music and I can't do without it and I always appreciate real music and even though I don't understand what the song is saying I would still listen to the song and this song called Gambia is one of the foreign songs that I love and I don't even understand what she is saying, I guess she is talking about Gambia, but the song is nice and great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGxOz5C-xVQ

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/which-foreign-song-do-you-love-without.html?m=1

Layile By Franco & Le TPOK Jazz 1986….. The song melts my heart
Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Phyde: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Exile - Enya

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by lkillbrokehoes: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
I speak Spanish, I love Spanish and listen alot to Spanish songs

2 Likes

Re: Which foreign song do you love without knowing the meaning of the song by Exczz: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Burna Boys: The ‘Twice As Tall’ Album Review / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Name Your Best Reggae Artiste Of All Time. For Reggae Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.