Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench (26364 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Plays Table Tennis With The Less Privileged Kids / Teni Playing Bench Tennis In Front Of A Shop (Video) / "Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by EuroBoy007(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
1st 2 comment on 2nd page...
Happy weekend to y'all.

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by nobobaj: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kajaard:
She is too young to be this obese
Is it ur obesity?
What's your own body mass index?

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by onyenatruchi: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Op, is she a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Singleone461: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
I just like this lady, not the game
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Kenneth10110(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bakarehabib02:
. You sha go dey shout damn niggar like say you be yankee boy

every keyboard warrior is a yankee boy by VPN
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Nnatuu: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
My gf Teni doing it well
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why did I read this as Teni plays with Tayo Penis on a beach..o lord cleanse my mind.
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by iamtardey: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
do you know how to play?
obembet:
If na me play this tennis on local table, it will not enter front page o.

Some mod will not make heaven
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by tradepunter: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ok guys let's gather here please

It's time to fry beans
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by tradepunter: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Truthenunciator:
Why did I read this as Teni plays with Tayo Penis on a beach..o lord cleanse my mind.

You are in serious need of deliverance grin grin grin
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Aguiyimba(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Confirm naija babe

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by IbileIfe: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
liftedud:
You sabi joor
Indomie Gen no fit understand
Them no even use corn stick play

Abi dey drive custard or paint bucket with hanger

quote author=otipoju post=107342661]Back in the days when we used to play "Rote".. short for rotation as multiple players play simultaneously going around the table in a circle.

The other game was round robin...picking up 1 point each until the first 3 or 4 people reach 7 points and the rest are eliminated. Last two finalists get to play against each other to 21 points.

No GSM, No cable TV and no Indomie and NIGERIA of the 1970s, 80s and 90s were better than these days of bandits, terrorists and ritual cultists. Indomie generation MAD o!
But ironically, na Indomie generation babes love me pass. Why?
Dem MADly in lust with older men.
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by ello29(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
I love Teni swag
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Afonjashapmouth: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Teni Tenis grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by usah4(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is Bench Tennis
Nice thing getting along with average and poor people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
The topic want to confuse me self.... Teni and Tennis
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by femi4: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
obembet:
If na me play this tennis on local table, it will not enter front page o.

Some mod will not make heaven
Are you a celebrity? Not until you become one
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by onyenatruchi: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Is Teni male or female lipsrsealed abi she be transgendered lipsrsealed see as she get potbelly lipsrsealed any man wey go marry this one lipsrsealed na over duty he go carry lipsrsealed Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by dapolaw(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oga nobody deserves to be robbed stop justifying nonsense, you too go hustle so that your voice will be heard.

Sebastine1994:
A celebrity obsessed culture is not a thinking culture, wonder why china banned celebrity worship and comparison.

Once you make money, Nigerians will assume you have all the knowledge on every topic on Earth. No wonder we keep moving back daily.

When you show love to one of your child and ignore the other, what do you expect would happen.

Everybody cannot become a celebrity abeg you, Biko.

If criminals increase in Nigeria, it is our fault, by our words and deed we are encouring crime.

You will tell a man he is useless and expect him not to pick up arms to better his lot in society,

You don't listen to a man who is poor, because you are richer thaƱ him, then you deserved to be robbed

1 Like

Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Asadujames202(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Her big ugly pant will be a sorry sight to behold

Coupled with her phat phugly puccy

Phat gals and phat ugly pant
A turn off for me
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Asadujames202(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Is Teni male or female lipsrsealed abi she be transgendered lipsrsealed see as she get potbelly lipsrsealed any man wey go marry this one lipsrsealed na over duty he go carry lipsrsealed Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed

You don see her pant before

Her pant dey very ugly and big like boxers

Spit
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by TheGift: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Table TENI smiley
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Teezy007: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
We use slate then too
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You must be a real niggar....that year....to make am sweet the more....we go come place bet....tennis bat and racket go dey roll
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Sirwallace(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
otipoju:
Back in the days when we used to play "Rote".. short for rotation as multiple players play simultaneously going around the table in a circle.

The other game was round robin...picking up 1 point each until the first 3 or 4 people reach 7 points and the rest are eliminated. Last two finalists get to play against each other to 21 points.

Nostalgia started kicking in.

You are a real G. Did all of that
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is an old news na.. it was posted on nairaland some years back
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Kajaard: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
nobobaj:

Is it ur obesity?
What's your own bodyass index?

She is obese, deal with it. My BMI is 23.2 because I take good care of myself.

She is less than 25 in age but looks 40. Rubbish.
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by jimtemi1: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
otipoju:
Back in the days when we used to play "Rote".. short for rotation as multiple players play simultaneously going around the table in a circle.

and you will get paid at the end, because it sweet when money bet was involved
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Akanoaaa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Honestly she know how to play panpe
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Akanoaaa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kajaard:

She is obese, deal with it. My BMI is 23.2 because I take good care of myself.

She is less than 25 in age but looks 40. Rubbish.

But she's far richer than you. Hate child
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by Chummynoni(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
otipoju:

lol. U de system bro. That system you narrated, we called it agbakanle, the other one whereby people with lowest pointed are eliminated once one player reach 7, we called it LOWEcheesy
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by OdenKelechi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
rabokav:
Teni Tennis

The sport fits her name

By the way, The guy below me is so Jobless

grin grin grin grin
you be foo "in Lasisi's voice"
Re: Teni Plays Table Tennis On A Local Bench by alizma: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
otipoju:

That was when we had feelings/love for each other, the need to give room for everyone to participate was the mother of that game then. How far an individual go on the game then depends on luck or how well one can play.
Hmmm, good old days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 / Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash / Yul Edochie Wins Anambra DPC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.