Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church (743 Views)

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos / 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Obio4real(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2021
A 17-year-old girl, Joy Amarachi Nwabueze has been electrocuted in Portharcourt, Rivers State.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that the teenage girl was electrocuted while cleaning the church she attends on Sunday evening, October 31, 2021.

A member of the church who pleaded anonymity told GRASSROOT REPORTERS that the girl was electrocuted while cleaning the fan inside the church auditorium.

"She was full of life that day. She told me she was going to church to clean. I later learnt that she has been electrocuted by the fan inside the church while cleaning it".

Meanwhile, friends of the late teenage secondary school leaver took to Facebook to mourn her death.

Williams E. Kalu wrote "I remember when u came to the studio to record a song. The zeal was impressive, but I sent u away, "Go. U need to do serious rehearsals"where my exact words. I didn't know that was the last time I would see u. How can u be electrocuted while sweeping the church God u know better. CHURCHES HEAR ME NOW. ITS NOT ONLY DIE BY FIRE,PRAY HARDER, HOLY GHOST FIRE,TONGUE SPEAKING AND THE REST. THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF YOUR MEMBERS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY TOO. IF THEY ALL DIE,WHO WILL BE IN THE CHURCH?? RIP Joy girl.�����"

Godswill Kingsley also wrote: "What a world see girl way me and my brother see on Sunday when we day go wedding and she told me and my brother that she go follow us ok I tell her make she follow us na today I come back from work today na i hear say she don die today may her soul rest in peace Amen and amen"

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2021/11/17-year-old-electrocuted-while-cleaning.html

Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Lavisha(f): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Rip princess
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Pastors should hire workers to be dou that for the church and be paying them.

The people's offering must be put into good use.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Maxymilliano(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2021
I hope law enforcement agencies has waded in ... The Presiding Pastor should be held for criminally negligent manslaughter
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by tyup(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
The work of the Devil. may Devil be blamed and God receive all the glory.

RIP to her

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by longetivity(m): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2021
The church should be closed down for negligence
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Sergio101(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2021
cry

This is very sad.
we ain't in the position to question God but............. God why??. what has she done to deserve such death.

RIP you pretty soul
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Abfinest007(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
When someone dies Nigerians prefer to moan the person on Facebook
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Niflheim(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is so sad!!! May she rest in peace!!!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Really sad.

My condolences to the bereaved.

Eternity's only a breath away. Even a church building cannot save anyone from facing the reality of life.

So ensure that you are ready to meet your Maker anytime, anywhere, anyhow death comes calling.

Today it's the poor girl. It could be the turn of anyone of us next.

God bless.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Obio4real(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Niflheim:
amen
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Obio4real(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Niflheim:
Amen.

Lasticlala
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
longetivity:
The church should be closed down for negligence

I agree. It must not reopen until all checks are done and given a certificate of safety.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Truvelisback(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
It was an accident. Anyone could be a victim of an accident.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Valkrie: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Church ceo don use this one clear ground against next year...if you know you know....!!!

More sheeple to the flock...!!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by oluwaseyi0: 2:54am On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
This exact thing you said here is what I told my religious friends but they all started quarrelling with me saying they are special, they have sufficient grace, they are children of most high God, there's an angel fully watching over them, no evil can happen to children of light bla bla

truth is religious people are the most annoying on planet earth, even when the result of their stupidity beliefs stares them in the face they still rather pretend they didn't see it

Maybe I'll screenshot what you wrote to them and ask them isn't it the same thing I've been saying all along, even though I know they will still dumbly argue

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Truvelisback(m): 5:46am On Nov 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

This exact thing you said here is what I told my religious friends but they all started quarrelling with me saying they are special, they have sufficient grace, they are children of most high God, there's an angel fully watching over them, no evil can happen to children of light bla bla

truth is religious people are the most annoying on planet earth, even when the result of their stupidity beliefs stares them in the face they still rather pretend they didn't see it

Maybe I'll screenshot what you wrote to them and ask them isn't it the same thing I've been saying all along, even though I know they will still dumbly argue
Don't mind them. Can any of them boldly come out and say they had never experience bad or sad news abt their love ones b4 or abt themselves?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Truvelisback:

An avoidable accident? Who did the electrical wiring in the Church? A shoddy electrician or a qualified one? When were the wiring last checked etc etc?

Every year, checks need to be carried out in a public place - the gas, heating, electrics, plumbing etc.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Electrocuted While Cleaning Church by Truvelisback(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2021
PastorM:

An avoidable accident? Who did the electrical wiring in the Church? A shoddy electrician or a qualified one? When were the wiring last checked etc etc?

Every year, checks need to be carried out in a public place - the gas, heating, electrics, plumbing etc.
I wanna ask u, haven't u been shock by electricity? Was it tentional or intention? Be sincere to urself.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does A Good God Allow His Children Go Through Bad Times? / What Are The Signs Of A Tampered Destiny In Dream? / Pastor Adeboye's Unusual Prophecy Sparks Online Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.