Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) (45622 Views)

Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello / Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At Engr. Musa Wada Campaign Ground / Engr. Musa Wada Of PDP Picks Sam Aro As Running Mate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by tclimax(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
CAN ANYONE TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON WITH FIRST BANK APP
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mheen
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Tokskob2008: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Too much of evil people in this country
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by houseontherock: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
justosee:

What will you use the evidence for? It is not like you guys have capable security agencies
You are right jor. Police will just gather as many 'suspects' as they can until they are able to beat one or two enough to obtain a confession grin
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
houseontherock:
Nigerians always messing with crime scenes and DNA evidence! Evacuating without protective gears, no gloves, crude evacuation of body! I know these guys are just doing what they can to help, but this should have been done properly to preserve evidence and perpetrators' fingerprints. Naija police can't trace calls, track phones, no street CCTV cameras, no dashboard cams... police investigation in Nigeria is hardly evidence based! Nigeria is just too underdeveloped to be called a developing country!

Nigeria Police doesn't have a CSI unit ooo . . . they just beat suspects till they confess.

2 Likes

Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Rashkeed(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Repeat after me “I am a fool.!!” angry angry
DoggoneDogg:
Dis pipu ehn
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by princepee: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
ibelieveinjesus:

Fish
ebi like say u dey learn work....
Book space and make comments latter.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by jimtemi1: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Must you be corrupt to be in Nigeria system? Na wao decency kill this man
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by DoggoneDogg: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rashkeed:
Repeat after me “I am a fool.!!” angry angry

No need.
I just have to keep refreshing to see how many times you've been foolish.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
houseontherock:
Nigerians always messing with crime scenes and DNA evidence! Evacuating without protective gears, no gloves, crude evacuation of body! I know these guys are just doing what they can to help, but this should have been done properly to preserve evidence and perpetrators' fingerprints. Naija police can't trace calls, track phones, no street CCTV cameras, no dashboard cams... police investigation in Nigeria is hardly evidence based! Nigeria is just too underdeveloped to be called a developing country!
. Nigeria is a perpetually underdeveloped country.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
houseontherock:
. Nigeria is a perpetually under-developed country.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by iyke2frankeze: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
RIP, too much death everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by eebraa(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Must be some one from his place of work.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by princewarri1985: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/breaking-missing-mma-staff-reportedly-found-dead-at-lagos-canal/amp/
If you like go dey form strictness for another man company na you know! My grandmother use to say that na bust na bush meat wey wise dey last for bush, many years back i caught a supervisor red handed in a company i used to work stealing and i looked the other way, the next day he came to me and tried to bribe me with 10k because he was scared am going to report him, and i told him i didn't see anything and i wont say nothing to nobody, i refused the 10k and kept to my word afterall non be my father get the company
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by CUMIN: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you know airport staff and the money involved you will be able to trace his death.

Just trace the account details and transactions of those around his office you can get hold of his killer.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by hardbody: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
gambia:

Honestly, I have advised my auditor friend to always melo down and watch his back.

2 weeks ago i chased a PHCN staff with my gun, she would have been history. They will not realize that a dead man (woman) tell no tales.

How can you give me a bill of N54k in a month and I pay you N55k and you still come to my house, are you trying to aggravate me? At that moment, that visit was illegal and the highest charge I can get is manslaughter because she became a trespasser at the time of that visit.

Use sense dey do government work oo
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by CUMIN: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
princewarri1985:
If you like go dey form strictness for another man company na you know! My grandmother use to say that na bust na bush meat wey wise dey last for bush, many years back i caught a supervisor red handed in a company i used to work stealing and i looked the other way, the next day he came to me and tried to bribe me with 10k because he was scared am going to report him, and i told him i didn't see anything and i wont say nothing to nobody, i refused the 10k and kept to my word afterall non be my father get the company

If you refuse they can assassinate you.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by goody234: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
houseontherock:

i tire o for this country the incompetence is just so bad ...even at the recent ikoyi building collapse all medical personnel must be sterile so as not to contaminate the corpses .....Has the looting in these departments got so bad that they cant even buy disposable shell suits ....The mediocrity is just blowing my mind !!
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by seyz91(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
na naija we dey

sadly all those aforementioned ain't for this contraption
houseontherock:
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Splitmind: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
I won't put it past those people from that region
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fear who no fear naija..
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Kyf1: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Really
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by faste: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
houseontherock:
In a saner clime this would be an easy catch for detectives..but here police has no training .
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by ud4u: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
What a wicked world
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by oyejideogunjumo: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Obviously a case of murder.
The canal is not good for swimming to have connected it with swimming.
The rain has not been devastating to assume flood related death.
But the reason may be a thousand and one.
Place of work?
Family inheritance?
Envious friends?
Even places of recreation and religion are not left behind.
This world sha.....
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by grandstar(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
He must have stepped on toes. His no-nonsense approach was too much nonsense for some persons, hence, his pain-riddled demise.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Babalola0920: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
YAH RABBI PROTECT ME AND MY FAMILY ALWAYS AMIN YOU ARE THE GOD OF PROTECTION PROTECT US FROM EVIL PEOPLE AND THERE DEED. AMIN
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by subcbouy: 3:06am On Nov 06, 2021
houseontherock:
Trust me, cops will soon enter the streets as normal way to catch as many for interrogation. Zero forensic.
Re: Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) by Max24: 4:07am On Nov 06, 2021
houseontherock:
That's what you get when a country is ruled by crude, uneducated, visionless leaders. They rather spend all the time and resources on cows. Nigeria needs educated presidents and educated tribes to rule it. An uneducated man should not be anywhere close to power. Ghana has benefited from it's cerebral presidents in the last 20years because they were sometimes Professors. The current govt in Nigeria is the most visionless govt in Nigerian history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Joe, Yinka Odumakin's Wife Gives Birth To Twins In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.