Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? (5738 Views)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Poiu11: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
there is nothing like efunroye tinubu, just a makeup story by tinubu
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

I will start my building on that land. Will call u to come pick up his bones when it's excavated. Wasteland is sweet.

Wasteland but you will rather invest in it than your fore father ancestral land, the people you you leave in poverty with fraud in alaigbo are using long juju to destroy your destiny

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Your brother, why can't you buy it? See your life na another man wealth u dey brag with

Money that i have can feed the whole anambra that line up in sun to collect dirty bread

Thank God u didn't deny that my brother bought that small piece of land left for you as inheritance with ur father's grave on it

3 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Wasteland but you will rather invest in it than your fore father ancestral land, the people you you leave in poverty with fraud in alaigbo are using long juju to destroy your destiny

I am investing in wasteland coz it's part of our expansionary vision. We will soon chase you people to Dahomey where you originally came from wink

3 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by oyatz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
APCNig:
YES, He is

What is the relationship sir?

Tinubu is a common Yoruba name just like Adebiyi, Falana or Uchenna in Igbo
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Go and deal with fulani first in ilorin before I will talk to you. No one takes you guys serious

Na only mouth u get, na so u sacrifice 3 million soul to Yoruba gods

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Na only mouth u get, na so u sacrifice 3 million soul to Yoruba gods

No wonder you are mining your brothers skulls as there's no more Igbos to be sacrificed to ur god

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Thought I was even talking to a sane person, didn't know I was talking to a mad man sef

Is it Anambra dat poverty dey dance on their head, collecting malt and #400 cheesy even abia people go reject am

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
oyatz:

What is the relationship that you are your mother's child?

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Thank God u didn't deny that my brother bought that small piece of land left for you as inheritance with ur father's grave on it

Your brother dey squat for face me and face you here, na so dem dey lie give you for December
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Is it Anambra dat poverty dey dance on their head, collecting malt and #400 cheesy even abia people go reject am
Oya take and have sense

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by oyatz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Poiu11:

This means that you don't know anything about Lagos Island.

There is a place on Lagos Island called Tinubu where Tinubu Square (named after Madam Efunroye Tinubu, the Iyalode of Egbaland and Consort to the King of Lagos) is located.

8 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Oya take and have sense

Stop selling votes Ndigbo

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

No wonder you are mining your brothers skulls as there's no more Igbos to be sacrificed to ur god

You are still the favourite food of the gods, just pass your boundary cheesy
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Stop selling votes Ndigbo

Should I keep his bones for you or do I bulldoze everything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

I am investing in wasteland coz it's part of our expansionary vision. We will soon chase you people to Dahomey where you originally came from wink

grin we will send you back to Congo jungle where you originally came from

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Should I keep his bones for you or do I bulldoze everything?

How many gala did you sell today? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Do you have any evidence that Jesus is Lord?

grin grin grin

You got her.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by iluvdonjazzy: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
We have two mad MEN in this thread, SLYDEV and BANTU10

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
Oh God!

I didn't open this thread for tribalists to take over angry

You open thread with the word Tinubu in it and you don't expect tribalists for both sides to come at each others' necks? grin
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Sonyboom765: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
You are told the truth that is glaring to the blind but you fool still argues that ?!

Bantu10:

Keep dreaming and keep fooling urself

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Sonyboom765: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
If they own the 2by 2 e for beta.
This hopeless lot own nothing in Lagos.
The house boom happening in Lagos is known by estate, let them tell us which estate in Lagos is own by Igbos. I will list 10 Estates for everyone owned by Igbo.

SlyDev:

You owned nothing, 2x2 shop and selling gala in hold up will only get you a bed in mosquito infested underbridge
Bantu10 post=107362436:

Says someone who lives under the bridge in same Lagos where all choice lands and properties re owned by same people that fled alaigbo with nylon bags and slippers

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Poiu11:

But the picture is there.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Ojycelarma: 2:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Poiu11: 3:36am On Nov 06, 2021
oyatz:

tinubu is not a yoruba name
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Aganju849: 3:58am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
I tried googling it but I didn't see an answer.

Is Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, related to Efunroye Tinubu the slave trader whom Tinubu square in Lagos is named after?

Na him grandmama
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by ednut1(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:

Evidence, like a website, book or something.
they are not related, bola tinubu is not even his real name. Thats like his adopted mothers name. The tinubu family still exists today https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/10/133-years-after-family-well-wishers-celebrate-madam-efunroye-tinubu-the-yoruba-unsung-heroine/

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by oyatz(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Poiu11:
tinubu is not a yoruba name

The full name is Osuntinubuwa.

Look for someone with a deep understanding of Yoruba language to explain the meaning to you.

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by oyatz(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2021
ednut1:
they are not related, bola tinubu is not even his real name. Thats like his adopted mothers name. The tinubu family still exists today https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/10/133-years-after-family-well-wishers-celebrate-madam-efunroye-tinubu-the-yoruba-unsung-heroine/

There are many Tinubu families nau from Kwara, Ekiti, Lagos to Kogi States.

Madam Efunroye herself was an Egba (Abeokuta) woman ,in fact she was the Iyalode of Egba before marrying Oba Akitoye of Lagos.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by oyatz(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
We have two mad MEN in this thread, SLYDEV and BANTU10

The chief tribalists always make nonsense of every thread on nairaland except the one that has to do with Tonto Dikeh, Bobrisky, Regina Daniels and now Jarumo

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by babyfaceafrica: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
Oh God!

I didn't open this thread for tribalists to take over angry
You are naive. You came to politics section to open a thread that is suppose to be in culture. Don't you know the calibre of people in politics section?
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
oyatz:

There are many Tinubu families nau from Kwara, Ekiti, Lagos to Kogi States.

Madam Efunroye herself was an Egba (Abeokuta) woman ,in fact she was the Iyalode of Egba before marrying Oba Akitoye of Lagos.
bola ahmed is from osun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can’t Access Cbn’s N250bn Gas Intervention Fund – Marketers / IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Economic Growth To 3.3% / Bakassi: Whose Fault Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.