Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? (5629 Views)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
I tried googling it but I didn't see an answer.

Is Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, related to Efunroye Tinubu the slave trader whom Tinubu square in Lagos is named after?

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by IamWonderful: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oya yeebos come with your distorted history

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
So no one knows?

I'll take it to the culture section. I need this for research.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yoruba when you see igbo shouting Lagos na Benin land, Benin will think ibo are defending them cheesy they are only shouting Lagos na Benin so that they can claim Benin are ibo people that's Lagos is their ancestral land

If that one no work, they will distort history and say they migrated from ife and both Yoruba and igbo are the same so they can also own Lagos

Everything na scam

Igbos please what is the meaning of igbon? Why is igbon slave in Benin and igala language?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba when you see igbo shouting Lagos na Benin land, Benin will think ibo are defending them cheesy they are only shouting Lagos na Benin so that they can claim Benin are ibo people that's Lagos is their ancestral land

If that one no work, they will distort history and say they migrated from ife and both Yoruba and igbo are the same so they can also own Lagos

Everything na scam

Igbos please what is the meaning of igbon? Why is igbon slave in Benin and igala language?

Lagos is a no man's land. Remove Igbos from the topic. It's about tinubu. Agbaya

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:
I tried googling it but I didn't see an answer.

Is Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, related to Efunroye Tinubu the slave trader whom Tinubu square in Lagos is named after?

She is Bola Tinubu's maternal grand mother.

3 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Lagos is a no man's land. Remove Igbos from the topic. It's about tinubu. Agbaya

Lagos is Yoruba land, igbo Benin Fulani and hausa are stranger.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Lagos is Yoruba land, igbo Benin Fulani and hausa are stranger.

Keep dreaming and keep fooling urself

7 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

You derive joy attacking Tinubu but not governors that made you flee alaigbo in tears with only slippers and nylon bag

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

You derive joy attacking Tinubu but not governors that made you flee alaigbo in tears with only slippers and nylon bag

Says someone who lives under the bridge in same Lagos where all choice lands and properties re owned by same people that fled alaigbo with nylon bags and slippers

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

The day Yoruba will face you on that statement, many of you will regret it

U mean same way they faced fulani in ilorin?? Mister man, abeg shut it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Says someone who lives under the bridge in same Lagos where all choice lands and properties re owned by same people that fled alaigbo with nylon bags and slippers

You owned nothing, 2x2 shop and selling gala in hold up will only get you a bed in mosquito infested underbridge

12 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

U man same way they faced fulani in ilorin?? Mister man, abeg shut it

You seem to forget igbo are weak compare to fulani, the people in Ilorin are Yoruba
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

The day Yoruba will face you on that statement, many of you will regret it

Taa Sharapppuu, who you

Yoruba na no man's land if you don't no

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

You seem to forget igbo are weak compare to fulani, the people in Ilorin are Yoruba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

You owned nothing, 2x2 shop and selling gala in hold up will only get you a bed in mosquito infested underbridge

2x2 shop owner that have finished buying up all the lands in ur village, even where u buried ur father

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

She is Bola Tinubu's maternal grand mother.

Do you have any evidence for this?
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

2x2 shop owner that have finished buying up all the lands in ur village, even where u buried ur father

You can only have it in your head while hawking gala in holdup
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

You cab only have it in your head while hawking gala in holdup

I don't exchange words with paupers that sleeps under the bridge in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oh God!

I didn't open this thread for tribalists to take over angry

6 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

2x2 shop can only get you a space in underbridge, go back and wash your head in your village river maybe you will make it
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

Do you have any evidence for this?

Do you have any evidence that Jesus is Lord?

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

2x2 shop can only get you a space in underbridge, go back and wash your head in your village river maybe you will make it

My brother just bought the only inheritance left for you with ur father's grave on.. will u deny it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by APCNig: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
YES, He is
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Igbo will shout marginalisation every time Yoruba deal with them, victim mentality

Go and deal with fulani first in ilorin before I will talk to you. No one takes you guys serious

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
APCNig:
YES, He is

Evidence, like a website, book or something.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

I don't exchange words with paupers that sleeps under the bridge in Lagos

See this one, underbridge na your home, it might be where you will even die if you are not careful, Selling gala and fake charger na poverty no be work
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

See this one, underbridge na your home, it might be where you will even die if you are not careful, Selling gala and fake charger na poverty no be work

I will start my building on that land. Will call u to come pick up his bones when it's excavated. Wasteland is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bantu10:

My brother just bought the only inheritance left for you with ur father's grave on.. will u deny it?

Your brother, why can't you buy it? See your life na another man wealth u dey brag with

Money that i have can feed the whole anambra that line up in sun to collect dirty bread
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Bantu10: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlyDev:

Your brother, why can't you buy it? See your life na another man wealth u dey brag with

Money that i have can feed the whole anambra that line up in sun to collect dirty bread

Thought I was even talking to a sane person, didn't know I was talking to a mad man sef

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. / Election 2023: Breakdown Of Party Agents Submitted To INEC By Political Parties / Lagos Results Hard Copy From INEC Result Sheets - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.