Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? (5719 Views)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by TheDevilIsALai: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bantu10:

She is Bola Tinubu's maternal grand mother.

Lie.

Tinubu never had any surviving child.

She buried all her children before they became adults.

The Tinubu family in Lagos are descended from Tinubu's slaves who took over her properties when she was banished to Abeokuta,
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Idiko1: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
So no one knows?

I'll take it to the culture section. I need this for research.

I guess lady from Lagos while the man from Osun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Yahaya Bello Can Secure Nigeria Beyond 2023: Bello Ambassadors / See What Happened To A Young Guy That Wore Apc Campaign Tshirt Today. / Did Tinubu Poo On His Clothes Again? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.