Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Accommodation Needed in the Netherlands - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accommodation Needed in the Netherlands (739 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Check Out The Traffic Jam For Bicycles In The Netherlands(photos) / Nigerians In The Netherlands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation Needed in the Netherlands by DavidApeldoorn8: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good day everyone, please I need someone who can accommodate me, as I just gained admission at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands and study commence this November but I received an email from the school stating there's housing shortage at this time due to the influx of students and I should travel from the 3rd week of December by which time it would have been resolved and I already booked my flight 2nd week of this month because school introduction week is from 23rd - 26th while class is 29th in November, please if you're kind enough to let me be with you for a month, my email is dnosawe@gmail.com God bless �

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Needed in the Netherlands by Depressed101: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
You want to stay with naija criminals, see how you people invite trouble to your life? You want a stranger on the internet to accommodate, even as you are a johny just come, what makes you think they won't rub you, take your pastor and force you into drug business

You should be dealing with situations with sense, you don't bring every detail about you online just because you need something, most times you have find a way by yourself in order to avert unnecessary calamities into this dangerous world

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Needed in the Netherlands by Enddy50ty(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Depressed101:
You want to stay with naija criminals, see how you people invite trouble to your life? You want a stranger on the internet to accommodate, even as you are a johny just come, what makes you think they won't rub you, take your pastor and force you into drug business

You should be dealing with situations with sense, you don't bring every detail about you online just because you need something, most times you have find a way by yourself in order to avert unnecessary calamities into this dangerous world

So you think every Nigerian abroad is dangerous, a criminal or into illegal stuffs...?
Even though this is a public space, you really need to watch the way you post things here.

People have gotten help from strangers simply because they're Nigerians or they share the same ethnicity, tribal or religious backgrounds.
You really need to see the way Nigerians love and help themselves while living abroad, there's a saying that if we can replicate half of the love we show ourselves abroad here, Nigeria would be a better place for all.

You don't necessarily need to come online and discourage someone who's legitimately seeking help all because you think you have something to say.

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Needed in the Netherlands by Hintona(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
I think there are websites online you can use. I've forgotten the names of the websites. Just google "travel for free" and those websites will be recommended to you.

On one of the websites, you can stay with your host for free and sometimes just help with chores or something.
Re: Accommodation Needed in the Netherlands by Depressed101: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Enddy50ty:

So you think every Nigerian abroad is dangerous, a criminal or into illegal stuffs...?
Even though this is a public space, you really need to watch the way you post things here.

People have gotten help from strangers simply because they're Nigerians or they share the same ethnicity, tribal or religious backgrounds.
You really need to see the way Nigerians love and help themselves while living abroad, there's a saying that if we can replicate half of the love we show ourselves abroad here, Nigeria would be a better place for all.

You don't necessarily need to come online and discourage someone who's legitimately seeking help all because you think you have something to say.
cheesy is that so. See the major reason I went into a rant is because I know majority of Nigerians armsterdam are drug dealers, so nothing new, and yes there are good Nigerians, but believe it or not there are more bad Nigerians especially abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Only Two Passengers Onboard The Economy Section Of A Flight From Lagos To London / What Is The Population Of Nigerians In The Diaspora? / Slept Off While On Express. God Be Praised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.