Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones (20744 Views)

FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment / Npower Knowledge Recruitment Portal – Register For N Knowledge Here / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Charisma01: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Grace001:
N-knowledge ko N-wisdom ni

Anyways some poverty stricken youths will rush to register just like Npower

Mio raye oshi

May God have mercy on you.

Because you have small change you call people poverty stricken.
Kai!!
I know you must be Indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by tradepunter: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Idiaaats and useless liars
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by drealzum(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Adeoye11:
www.npower.gov.ng/n-knowledge
Are you sure this is the site? Because it says can't be reached.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Sheriman(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
This is commendable.

I can’t wait to jump on it and learn software development, coding and general website design for free.

Not all these mushroom software development teachers charging hundreds of thousands of Naira just to teach you one package.

I can’t wait for the link for registration to drop. I will be the first to register. I promise myself that.

And guys, IT is the next big thing in the world. Take this opportunity to learn an IT skill and be better for it.

Most remote workers that are earning in thousands of dollars on quarterly basis are doing IT job.

Kudos to FG on this one. It’s not everything you criticize. When they do good, you commend them.
Sustainability, continuity and consistency of the scheme is the main priority here
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by starstaz(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2021
mbasharon:
Audio

Audio ProMax
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Grace001: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Charisma01:

May God have mercy on you.

Because you have small change you call people poverty stricken.
Kai!!
I know you must be Indomie generation.

With your 2020 registered account you’re balewa candy generation.

God have mercy on you too, continue to carry Nigeria for head
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by awuf2008: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2021
This is ridiculous and a big slap on Nigerian youths. Just twenty thousand out of millions.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by sylve11: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Not bad... cool
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Hapinex01: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2021
Dem never finish one, dey won start another madness.

Group of fools
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by kolakolex: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2021
awuf2008:
This is ridiculous and a big slap on Nigerian youths. Just twenty thousand out of millions.

If its just 20,000 youth they have the capacity to train for now, no problem. Note,the training will require a physical location and plenty computers; all these will cost money. if they want to do it remotely,it will cost less. You also have to consider those without laptops. The Figure will continue to increase provided the government are sincere about sustainability.

N power was around 200,000 youths when it was punched and now,its 500,000 youths.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Charisma01: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Grace001:

With your 2020 registered account you’re balewa candy generation.

God have mercy on you too, continue to carry Nigeria for head

FYI ,this account is second account i opened. I've been on nairaland since 2010 unregistered.
Where were you in 2010 wen i did my NYSC?
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Kaodek(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Another Trademoney tactics, elections is around the corner
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Grace001: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Charisma01:

FYI ,this account is second account i opened. I've been on nairaland since 2010 unregistered.
Where were you in 2010 wen i did my NYSC?

You be agbalagba, respect.

But mind you, I’m not indomie generation that was wrong a impression.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by otukpoyam(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
This is commendable.

I can’t wait to jump on it and learn software development, coding and general website design for free.

Not all these mushroom software development teachers charging hundreds of thousands of Naira just to teach you one package.

I can’t wait for the link for registration to drop. I will be the first to register. I promise myself that.

And guys, IT is the next big thing in the world. Take this opportunity to learn an IT skill and be better for it.

Most remote workers that are earning in thousands of dollars on quarterly basis are doing IT job.

Kudos to FG on this one. It’s not everything you criticize. When they do good, you commend them.

For now u can't register. It's those who registered for n-power last year June under the non graduate category that are being trained right now. They're already in camps in the 6 geopolitical zone and are undergoing documentation and training

1 Like

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Penguin2: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
otukpoyam:

For now u can't register. It's those who registered for n-power last year June under the non graduate category that are being trained right now. They're already in camps in the 6 geopolitical zone and are undergoing documentation and training

So my hope is dashed?
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by otukpoyam(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

So my hope is dashed?

Yes. Keep checking anytime from 2022 for d next set
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by sevenhundred(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Nice one.

Where is the link to register
When will registration commence
What are the qualifications for one to apply.
they will inform you when they have put all members of their families in those positions.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Fapemz: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
One of the very few things this administration got right. Thumbs up.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

I sell powerbank for laptop Sir in case you or any of your friends need one 08065..3163..07
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by femicyrus(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
presidency:
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq has announced the commencement of the N-Power, N-Knowledge programme in the six (6) geo-political including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

She made the announcement through a statement by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry Bashir Nura Alkali. He said,” N-Knowledge is a component of the N-Power Programme focused on equipping young Nigerians with relevant skills and certification to become competent workers, innovators and entrepreneurs prepared for both the domestic and global digital job market. N-Power (N-Knowledge) programme will upskill 20,000 young Nigerians on the global radar as exporters of world- class services and content in the creative and information technology sectors”.

The Permanent Secretary noted that the training component is targeted at developing competencies of the youth in software development and Hardware training which will be catalyzed to make Nigeria compete in the outsourcing market for software development.

According to him, “it will develop the skills and capacities along the skills set in the value chain of mobile apps and website development while boosting the talent development effort for the growth of information technology industry in Nigeria”.

“The programme consists of centralized in-camp training for 3 months with a 6-month apprenticeship across the 6 geo-political zones. A total of 20,000 beneficiaries will participate in the programme”.

He added that at the end of the programme, qualified trainees would be awarded their certificates and attestations. The trainees will be introduced to different schedules that will definitely make them more informed and ready for the global competitions in the global market. This is significant because the trainees will be introduced to Life-Skills and attitude re-orientation, work ethics while rules of engagement are also exposed to them.

Bashir Nura Alkali, FCA,FCT I
Permanent Secretary
November 3, 2021

Why can't this government just focus on giving us constant electricity, water supply, cheap fuel and food?

8 years almost wasted on rubbish policies. From e-naira, n-Power to another N-rubbish
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Ccss: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Really
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hope it will work out for people
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by calcal: 2:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Na your heroes you are referring to like that?

DSS is coming after you grin

abbaapple:
angry

Hmmmm just hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: Physical Verification Facts And Guidelines / Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / My Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.