Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64510 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by VirginSearcher(m): 2:04am On Nov 09, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Women dey like comment for this kind thread.

My guy don kuku delete his account grin grin grin

The issults are unbearable grin grin grin
I saw that too and laughed so hard grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ladymillion(f): 2:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Please go and marry her . . .inukwa giving you sex 3 times a week after you guys will.be saying say no to Nigerian girls?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ladymillion(f): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Sterope:
Husbands rape their wives too. A rapist can be a husband, a fiance or a bf.
Go n get a hooker now that will nack you better STD with NAFDAC number. . . .
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by doctor20202020(m): 2:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Is after sex only later.u will leave her and marry another girl,if u love her go out there and work and make money and marry her ,because d girl DNT have a place to stay that is why u move her in as sex slave mad man,make d girl ran far oo before this guy to use sex kill her ,if she get belle u gocome dey abort am abi,make sex with out marriage ole,

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Icon79(m): 2:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Don’t mind him, he has found a sex doll shocked

O pari

frozen70:

Imagine ❗
So you just kept her in your house for sex purposes

Why not marry her and then settle down with her

Is it new to you that, work with Lagos traffic and stress have reduce the sex urge in women

I can see that sex is the only thing that is bordering you, it doesn't really end in sex.
Think straight
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Icon79(m): 2:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Well said!

O pari

LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31am On Nov 09, 2021
You are very irresponsible! If na country wey get law by now you could have being in jail... immature man.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by laytoshtwo: 2:35am On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

You no get work,it is obvious you are at home and very active

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by lakeside2gud(m): 2:37am On Nov 09, 2021
You don't have a complaints here for people to back you up . u have given d decision for her to leave n thats final . You're cohabiting not married to her . Let her leave your house so you can always think outside SEX . Go n do the needful about marrying her if you truly love her . I presumed she might be thinking you're using her and may end up dumping her .
However,you can get her a place of apartment not closer to where you guys can see often to reframe those attitudes you've grown up to become while cohabiting . She is yet to be your wife ,you can force her but make her happy n live separately in peace till you tie d knot . Must u have sex n to be a rapist . If u go offend d law , your GF will have dick to satisfy herself behind bars of you .

Shame on you from me to you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by lakeside2gud(m): 2:43am On Nov 09, 2021
lakeside2gud:
You don't have a complaints here for people to back you up . u have given d decision for her to leave n thats final . You're cohabiting not married to her . Let her leave your house so you can always think outside SEX . Go n do the needful about marrying her if you truly love her . I presumed she might be thinking you're using her and may end up dumping her .
However,you can get her a place of apartment not closer to where you guys can see often to reframe those attitudes you've grown up to become while cohabiting . She is yet to be your wife ,you cant force her but make her happy n live separately in peace till you tie d knot . Must u have sex n to be a rapist . If u go offend d law , your GF will have dick to satisfy herself behind bars of you .

Shame on you from me to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by OtitoOnly(m): 2:43am On Nov 09, 2021
You are getting it all wrong.

Courtship is not all about sex but getting to know each other better spiritually , behaviorally and mentally. We can't even call this your relationship as courtship, it is just a sexual relationship to satisfy your urge. You lack self control. A matured man understands how to treat a lady, if unchecked, this your attitude is a red flag in your future marital destiny.

What makes you think the next "babe" too will continue to give you sex and if she stops too, you will send her away.

Give your life to Christ, so that you can understand the meaning of life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Saintmary:

He deserves worse than insults. He should be in jail.
I concur. I hope the girl really leaves him after 2 weeks. To think he had the audacity to type all that rubbish here baffles me. Truly some men are insane

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You ignored her complaints , and eventually took it upon yourself to rape her in order to satisfy yourself, and you are here to what again? undecided

Seunn, moderators, does Nairaland have IP tracker so we can track this RAPIST'S address/location make them catch am abeg... undecided
You don make Kevv420 fear, him don delete his fake account grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by VlamesIffect(f): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2021
You an idiot for beating her because of sex.

Dem no dey beat woman. You are a weakling for a man.

And about her sudden change in attitude something isn't right. How did she get this Job. Was there anything suspicious. Woman no just dey change like that something must have happened or she has done.

Hence her way of dealing with what happened is to lash out & change towards you. She's not yhe first or last babe to be stressed from work. If una still dey talk sit her down & talk to her like a sensible man. Life dun pass all these ones.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by nigeriagospel(m): 2:53am On Nov 09, 2021
The girl was never into you, she agree to stay with you or "dated" you due to her condition then, you were only used by her to sustain until she gain financial freedom, now there seems to be light at the end of her tunnel and you're no longer needed, men with higher standard are asking her out, to her you are not up to standard anymore, God forbid she is sacked, her fake submission resurrect.

Mind you, she is not your life, everything is just on your head. If she goes another will come.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Daisythof: 2:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Are you sure you are okay like this?
Coming out boldly to admit rape.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 09, 2021
What if his girlfriend is fuking outside which I know she might be engaging?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Seun1 cheesy
Lalasticlala1
Farano1
Rocktation1
OAM4J1
Mynd441

Rule 2 has been viciously broken.. bring forth swift justice.. (he just called the Op a bastard)
Chai … look at this bîtch reporting people for correctly calling out the rapist - who’s actions you not surprisingly support.
Quit acting like a crètinous fücktard, unless trolling is your game plan here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by MMotimo: 3:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Joysticks:
What if his girlfriend is fuking outside which I know she might be engaging?

And so?
And then?
Her body, her decision. It does not matter how many men she has slept with or how many times! He does not own her! He has no entitlement to her body. UNDERSTAND THIS!!!
I hope you’re not in any way, shape or form trying to justify what he described as attempted rape (which was most likely actual rape).

I don’t know who’s raising these boys with their twisted thinking. If only there was a functioning judicial system in our country, we’d have a lot less rapists on the streets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by talk2maurice(m): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2021
And you brought it to social media for us to do what now?

When your girlfriend was giving it to you back to back, edge to edge. Did you tell us? You didn't come here to share the glory.

Bia...nna, don't bother me o. I don't have any opinion to waste.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 09, 2021
MMotimo:

And so?
And then?
Her body, her decision. It does not matter how many men she has slept with or how many times! He does not own her!
I hope you’re not in any way, shape or form trying to justify what he described as attempted rape (which was most likely actual rape).
She should go and live with her fukmate.How can she be living with a guy who is not her husband?She brought it upon herself because no man will live in the same roof with a lady he is attracted to without using force to remove her pant when he is hot down there.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by osato45: 3:18am On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
there is nothing you can do, immediately she stopped giving you the coochie she had her mind made up that you were using her with no plans of settling down with her and you hitting and forcing her shows another side of you she may have seen, hence the reason she doesn't want you anymore

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by chikason68(m): 3:22am On Nov 09, 2021
truthsayer009:

1. OP didn't specify if she is pressuring him about marriage and also she may not want to settle down with a man like him.

2. A woman denying you sex for 3 weeks is not tiredness, she is no longer interested and wants to leave. 3 weeks of denial has nothing to do with mood, you people should stop lying abeg. She has found someone else, period!

3. About the rape or attempted rape, this is still a crime and if she decides to report, he will face jail term.

OP girlfriend has gotten a job and met more classy men at her workplace and she wants to move on or up the ladder. Chikena! Life goes on.

Everyone just busy lashing out at the Op and turning blind eyes to the complaints except you. Inasmuch as the Op is wrong for attempting to force her to having sex with her (attempted rape), I strongly believe she's seeing or meet someone else and seems to lost interest at the Op. She still staying in the relationship is because of shelter. Let's always say the truth...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by chikason68(m): 3:26am On Nov 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:
You an idiot for beating her because of sex.

Dem no dey beat woman. You are a weakling for a man.

And about her sudden change in attitude something isn't right. How did she get this Job. Was there anything suspicious. Woman no just dey change like that something must have happened or she has done.

Hence her way of dealing with what happened is to lash out & change towards you. She's not yhe first or last babe to be stressed from work. If una still dey talk sit her down & talk to her like a sensible man. Life dun pass all these ones.
Your opening sentence spoilt everything you just typed...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by MMotimo: 3:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Joysticks:
She should go and live with her fukmate.How can she be living with a guy who is not her husband?She brought it upon herself because no man will live in the same roof with a lady he is attracted to without using force to remove her pant when he is hot down there.

Now we’re getting somewhere.
Which league do you belong to? Are you an aspiring or active member of the rapists’ club? Temblor1, Oyinbogoju and a couple of others have self-identified, feel free to self-declare since getting a hard on is an excuse for rape in your twisted thinking.
I’ll say a prayer for you- If you attempt to or actually rape anybody, may judgment fall on you swiftly and heavily.
If I were you, I would focus on changing my ways.
Now, be gone! You and your kind disgust me. Ndi double major in ne’er do well and rape! If it wasn’t for the plague your kind have become on this site with your tortoise logic, why would I be responding to someone who calls himself joysticks. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by yetunsbay(m): 3:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Which responsible lady lives in a man's house you never wed......you this guy na goat.

Parents take care of your girl child & perform ur duties.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by koolaid87: 3:31am On Nov 09, 2021
You are a mad man

You deserved to be shut dead

Raped? Slapped?

If someone treated your sister like that, would you be okay?

If konji grab you, soapy or go Bleep outside

That Babe suppose leave your dirty a55
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 09, 2021
MMotimo:

Now we’re getting somewhere.
Which league do you belong to? Are you an aspiring or active member of the rapists club?
I’ll say a prayer for you- If you attempt to or actually rape anybody, may judgment fall on you swiftly and heavily.
If I were you, I would focus on changing my ways.
Now, be gone! You and your kind disgust me. Ndi double major in ne’er do well and rape!
I have never attempted to rape a girl because I masturbate a lot.This has really help my sex life to avoid ladies a lot,I get 2 Vaseline for house wey I dey use release my sperm and after I don release I come back to my senses.Dont tell me that I am possess because no be you get my body.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jericco1(m): 3:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Dude you are not normal
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by etoete77: 3:44am On Nov 09, 2021
When she wasn't working she was depending on you, but now she is working she has money. So you can't control her again. You have missed her, note she is leaving your house in two weeks. Also she has gotten someone outside she is having sex with. The reason is that she may be tired of you or she doesn't love you, she was just pretending.

Advice: you love her propoe marriage to her, start the plans and see her reaction.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 3:54am On Nov 09, 2021
MMotimo:

And so?
And then?

Her body, her decision. It does not matter how many men she has slept with or how many times! He does not own her! He has no entitlement to her body. UNDERSTAND THIS!!!

I don’t know who’s raising these boys with their twisted thinking. If only there was a functioning judicial system in our country, we’d have a lot less rapists on the streets.
Help me tell them oo! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) / Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.