Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64535 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by MMotimo: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Help me tell them oo! undecided

Tons of them here and they have become increasingly bold with their criminal convictions. Just listen to him trying to rationalize sexual assault!
Sane minds cannot afford to be quiet, we have to be loud in order to defeat these perverted mindsets so that our female folk can exist in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 4:07am On Nov 09, 2021
MMotimo:
Tons of them here and they have become increasingly bold with their criminal convictions. Just listen to him trying to rationalize sexual assault!

Sane minds cannot afford to be quiet, we have to be loud in order to defeat these perverted mindsets so that our female folk can exist in peace.
These boys are grown, some of them are probably even in their 30s. How do you begin re-educating dinosaurs in these things? They are pretty much goners in my book. undecided

I can bet the major reason many of them still roam the streets free is because no woman has been bold enough to call the police to have them charged and arrested for many of the foolishness they beat their chests on here for. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Hur1:
Only girls are replying and bashing the dude

It seems the dude is paying a lot of bills and want return on investment ! That’s where most girls commenting here got it wrong. No man will waste money on a girl in this century without wanting something in return . They might pretend at first but will ask later! She has been fucvvking him for a reason so why stopping which means dude must have stopped doing somethings for her! For the girl You should pick your poison. Struggle on your own and make a man respect you with dignity !

The girl shouldn’t be living with him in the first place until they are married . She can be visiting even if it’s once in a week or 2!

for the girl, if the dude is the one paying your bills or paying over 80percent of your bills and you don’t want sex then stay away from any relationship if you don’t want sex until you are ready to marry in a month then start dating! Move out of his house !

Lol, everyone saw the attempted rape. Only you saw it from a different angle.

Na man you be. You no be cow.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 09, 2021
MMotimo:

Now we’re getting somewhere.
Which league do you belong to? Are you an aspiring or active member of the rapists club? Temblor1, Oyinbogoju and a couple of others have self-identified, feel free to self-declare since getting a hard on is an excuse for rape in your twisted thinking.
I’ll say a prayer for you- If you attempt to or actually rape anybody, may judgment fall on you swiftly and heavily.
If I were you, I would focus on changing my ways.
Now, be gone! You and your kind disgust me. Ndi double major in ne’er do well and rape! If it wasn’t for the plague your kind have become on this site with your tortoise logic, why would I be responding to someone who calls himself joysticks. Nonsense!

If I tell you that I have not had real sex with a female for many years will you believe me? It's not that I am not sexually active.It;s just that I am not a fan of being patient with a girl who is doing shakara like the op's girlfriend.Na Vaseline I dey use quench my sexual appetite.And it has been helping me ever since.
Some ladies in my neighbourhood are even angry with me and calling me a gay because I don't rapport with them.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Prettychild(f): 4:14am On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
Just marry her so that all these arguments of sex will just stop

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 09, 2021

You are wrong I don't use her for sex only because I have had spent a lot of money on her including 2 major surgery . I take care of all her needs and give her whatever she wants. If I didn't love her I wouldn't be spending a lot of money on her. Like I said earlier I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitudes.

You don't need to keep a woman who is no ready to help you.

Don't fight or struggle with them. Ones you notice stupid attitude. Kick the person out so you won't have to explain nonsense like this.

Why should you waste your life in an anticipation.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Prettychild:

She should leave.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Prettychild(f): 4:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Joysticks:
She should leave.
I think that’s the best advice for the lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ityP(m): 4:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Prettychild:

Just look at this disgusting advice. You're advising a rapist to get married? Nothing I no go see for nairaland shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ityP(m): 4:21am On Nov 09, 2021
VirginSearcher:
grin grin The guy don use fear delete his account after those early threats in the first page

He should thank his star this was posted on nairaland and not on Twitter. Dem for don track am, then he'd sleep in jail

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Prettychild(f): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2021
ityP:

Just look at this disgusting advice. You're advising a rapist to get married? Nothing I no go see for nairaland shocked
The advice is not disgusting. He said it happened just once and he has never done that before.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by peterdrock001(m): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Baba, there's no where having sex with a GIRLFRIEND is a legal right. You aren't supposed to be here complaining over that. It's possible that she was consenting to it before because she doesn't have options. You should be happy for her that she now has a job, it means you can start making solid plans for the future. Life is not all about sex. Cool down apologize to her and start planning for a future with her if you think she's the person you can be with for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by tunamenga(m): 4:23am On Nov 09, 2021
To you now you believe you've done the right thing. So youkept her in your house because of sex, what would you have done differently if she's your wife? You should be arrested for kidnapping, abusing her, rape and attempting to rape her. By the time you spend 1000years in prison Ori e a pe wa.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ariesbull: 4:23am On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
idiot.... If you Wan knack woman... Go marry am

Monkey
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ba7man(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Robnectar:

nh jezuz christ u dey date abi
You dey rape your girlfriend?,.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by BRATISLAVA: 4:34am On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:
Tomorrow this idiot will be on nairaland making xtupid posts about virginity and body count. At the same time, the lot of you don’t even take no for an answer yet somehow you want women are have never had sex. Because how?
I wish your girlfriend had the impetus to arrest you for attempted rape and sexual assault.
Disgusting low grade animal

Attempted rape?

He clearly says he had to force her, meaning that he actually violently raped her. It's in the process of raping her she scratched him and he slapped her to subdue her. This is an entitled violent rapist that needs to be arrested.

NL boys will more likely say she deserved it or that she has been collecting money from him, so she is lying if she's dating them and says her ex raped her. After all, according to them females who say they are raped are always lying.

What a disgusting thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by yusluvad(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2021
TheWolfen:
Gimme sex, I no give you sex

What do you want us to do now?
We are tired of solving relationship problems.
Lol. cheesy cheesy
This got me rolling on my bed... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by BRATISLAVA: 4:37am On Nov 09, 2021
Saintmary:

It is not an attempted rape, it's rape.
He should be arrested. Too bad the girl is in love with an animal.

Do you think anyone would believe her if she reported it?

They will ask her if he's been spending money on her. According to men, that is enough entitlement criteria to rape any female.

Few years from now she will meet one of the morons who parade this forum, and he will say that she went back to her ex who she agreed to have sex with, then felt guilty then said he raped her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by BRATISLAVA: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2021
peterdrock001:
Baba, there's no where having sex with a GIRLFRIEND is a legal right. You aren't supposed to be here complaining over that. It's possible that she was consenting to it before because she doesn't have options. You should be happy for her that she now has a job, it means you can start making solid plans for the future. Life is not all about sex. Cool down apologize to her and start planning for a future with her if you think she's the person you can be with for the rest of your life

Do you think an apology will make violent rape okay? It will suddenly erase rape? It appears you people don't understand what rape is.

If she murders him tomorrow you people will say all women are wicked.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bluntemperor: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:
Tomorrow this idiot will be on nairaland making xtupid posts about virginity and body count. At the same time, the lot of you don’t even take no for an answer yet somehow you want women are have never had sex. Because how?
I wish your girlfriend had the impetus to arrest you for attempted rape and sexual assault.
Disgusting low grade animal

All those behaviors don't move me but that this guy:
- have no feelings like most Politicians in Nigeria now disgusting in the three arms of government and being hailed by their Youth as foot soldiers!
- that this boy has no intention to settle down,no dowry is paid to the lady's Family as a sign of commitment,which the innocent lady must have seen ahead and is trying to subly sent message that the bullish rapist should understand but only to receive a serious blow from the jackal!
- that you camp a lady in your room(as many young unserious Nigerians are doing),she now got a small freedom for herself,then you feel that as Slave Master,your liberty is threatened,abi?
- the bottom line is that,many young Nigerians can't live in Foreign Countries like Europe, with these deficiencies of beating girls, without losing such.I pray we change for good!
Always remember ' women are the weaker Sex'
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ityP(m): 4:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Prettychild:

The advice is not disgusting. He said it happened just once and he has never done that before.

Oh. So, as long as a rapist rapes once, it's ok. Are you truly a woman
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Prettychild:

What you are trying to tell us here is that if a man attempted to rape your sister but failed because your sister fought him tooth and nail, it is OK because it only happened just once? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ityP(m): 4:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
What you are trying to tell us here is that if a man attempted to rape your sister but failed because your sister fought him tooth and nail, it is OK because it only happened just once? undecided

The matter tire me
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by walexsho(m): 5:08am On Nov 09, 2021

Where did you see the rape part in my post. Have tried to but I didn't succeed because she scratches me it was very painful so I slapped her very hard out of anger and I left the house for a few hours. I have apologised to her she forgave me because it has not happened before it was the devil and I regret my actions. I need is advice not insult

Why not marry her?
Though it is totally wrong for both of you living together without the parents consent or without asking for her hand in marriage. You both had bad upbringing.
With the little money you have you can do a micro wedding with Just 50-100 people in attendance.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Very disgusting thread.

The fact that he felt okay to come discuss this here says more than enough.
BRATISLAVA:

Attempted rape?

He clearly says he had to force her, meaning that he actually violently raped her. It's in the process of raping her she scratched him and he slapped her to subdue her. This is an entitled violent rapist that needs to be arrested.

NL boys will more likely say she deserved it or that she has been collecting money from him, so she is lying if she's dating them and says her ex raped her. After all, according to them females who say they are raped are always lying.

What a disgusting thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by udomma1005(m): 5:15am On Nov 09, 2021

She said she's gonna leave in 2 weeks time, abi?
True but bitter, she's certainly gonna poison you or cut off your wee-wee before the 2 weeks elapses! Should we bet?

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by walexsho(m): 5:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Joysticks:
She should leave.

To whose house? After 1½ years of Knacking her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2021
walexsho:
Why not marry her?
Though it is totally wrong for both of you living together without the parents consent or without asking for her hand in marriage. You both had bad upbringing.
With the little money you have you can do a micro wedding with Just 50-100 people in attendance.
Would you allow your sister to marry a man who could potentially rape her when she Is unable to submit to his want for sex? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25am On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:
Very disgusting thread.

The fact that he felt okay to come discuss this here says more than enough.
I think he has deactivated already, every one can now rest.

the op isn't a real man albeit, real men don't take advantage of helpless people, be it a man or woman, in a sane clime the op would have been traced and imprisoned.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by NoToPile: 5:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Loool aftter my first comment on the 2nd page or so and reading more comments now, I am just pained ni sha.

I am now certain a high percentage of Nigerian boys can't live abroad, I am actually confused because plenty of them live abroad, do they dump this silly mentality at Muritala airport or what? Or else lots of them would have been in jail for sexual related offences.

Now that I read that the lady had no parents, maybe she didn't have anywhere to go and endured all, she got a job and is ready to leave. I just don't know how to explain it.

May God help ladies to make smart decisions oo.

Abeg shey married couples have sex 4 times a week ni? because the OP might be disappointed last last even if he gets another working babe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Sunsets: 5:27am On Nov 09, 2021
What are you doing with a sex with a girlfriend?

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Slurity(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2021

As a man like you, I am so ashamed of you. So, embarrassing, that work is too stressful and taking serious cut on her libido and you don't even care. Shame on you for raping her. I feel like slapping you hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.