Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64579 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by chinonyinye: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
What happened to 'marrying her?' or she's not your type or not good enough for marriage but good only for sex.

For her to have been living with you for a year and 8 months, it means you have been together before then and you refused to do the right thing and yet want to add assault and rape on top.

Its like she has discovered that you are just using her and decided to wise up. You even threatened her with another woman. Later if they serve you wedding IV now, you will come here and start dragging women

Now you're calling the devil. Devil that was sitting on his own oo

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Foodqueen(f): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na waoh! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Vision101(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Everyone here has given this guy enough. I can't add more.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by APCNig: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
So we even have rapists and women beaters on Naira land. God help us oooo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 06, 2021
crackhaus:

Always ensure you have another woman somewhere — one with whom you've developed a good friendship with over a period of time, and with whom you can have sex with without any commitments.

Unless you're not that kind of guy who has a lot of female friends, having one among them who can have casual sex with you should not be so difficult.

The point here is, don't go and rape/kill someone's daughter just because she didn't give you sex, I take God beg you.
Get it elsewhere if you can't hold yourself.

Enough is a word for the wise... lipsrsealed
Op take this advice. And send that girl out of your house as soon as possible. Two weeks is far. Don't let anyone leech on you without you getting anything in return.
Act fast
Send that bitch away.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Oppy2k2: 3:24am On Nov 06, 2021
This rapist should be in jail serving his life imprisonment jeje.

Report yourself to the nearest police station.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by MMotimo: 3:48am On Nov 06, 2021
This Nland is literally filled with rapists, ndi Oyinbogoju.
Una patron saint is serving 3 life sentences +76 years in the US. When nemesis catches up with you, you start to proclaim false innocence shior!

https://www.nairaland.com/6789928/mistaken-identification#106511001

https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up-case#106570252

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by NoToPile: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2021
Mtcheww

The dude is even blaming the devil, that girl should run as fast as her legs can carry her.

I don't blame you sha

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ahnie: 5:33am On Nov 06, 2021
I keep saying it,and would continue saying it... preeeeeek and towtow are the world two most dangerous toys to be kept together inside one room.especially if the buyer hasn't finished paying for the toys completely.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Spherical77(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2021
The IP address of this bastard should be tracked. He's one of those useless guys we have in our society

He should be behind bars by now for raping/ attempted rapist

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Sterope(f): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Husbands rape their wives too. A rapist can be a husband, a fiance or a bf.
LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ImaIma1(f): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Sterope:
Husbands rape their wives too. A rapist can be a husband, a fiance or a bf.

It's this OP's type that turns out to be the type of man that rapes his wife.

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2021
ahnie:
I keep saying it,and would continue saying it... preeeeeek and towtow are the world two most dangerous toys to be kept together inside one room.especially if the buyer hasn't finished paying for the toys completely.

Warris this? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ahnie: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Warris this? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Good morning sweetheart.
Pls I'm craving peppered asun and snails with chilled yogurt grin

I look forward to receiving them from you
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by bukatyne(f): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2021
ahnie:

Good morning sweetheart.
Pls I'm craving peppered asun and snails with chilled yogurt grin

I look forward to receiving them from you

Hahahahahaha!

Your expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus' Name. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by bukatyne(f): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2021
chinonyinye:
What happened to 'marrying her?' or she's not your type or not good enough for marriage but good only for sex.

For her to have been living with you for a year and 8 months, it means you have been together before then and you refused to do the right thing and yet want to add assault and rape on top.

Its like she has discovered that you are just using her and decided to wise up. You even threatened her with another woman. Later if they serve you wedding IV now, you will come here and start dragging women

Now you're calling the devil. Devil that was sitting on his own oo

Is marriage the solution or prevention of this problem?

I doubt it.

The OP would have same attitude whether he was married to the lady or not.

@bold:

If true, then she should have ended the relationship and left his house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ahnie: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahahaha!

Your expectations shall not be cut short in Jesus' Name. cheesy
Haaaaaaa!
Not even ***okay I ve heard you*** cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by SmileDance(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kevv420:

Where did you see the rape part in my post. Have tried to but I didn't succeed because she scratches me it was very painful so I slapped her very hard out of anger and I left the house for a few hours. I have apologised to her she forgave me because it has not happened before it was the devil and I regret my actions. I need is advice not insult
you tried to rape, it's still a crime

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Jeon(f): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Then you try to force urself on her?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by sameoldguy: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend she has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now , sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week . But ever since she started working sex has  become a problem , she will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex she doesn't care at all and we are living like roommate and yesterday was worse I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to forced her I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face i slapped her so hard out of anger I didn't mean to and I left the house for afewhours. I apologise for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex . I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.  Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude. What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
Get a life bro. Stop keeping someone’s daughter in your house and use her for your Kama sutra practice. If you can’t marry her then send her out. It’s men like you that date a lady for 10 years and dump her with excuse that she does not have manners after you have drained all her sense with your p€nis and made her ill mannered.
FYI chick has found a better dikkk at work and your stale p€nis don’t freak her anymore. She’s no longer into you. Send her home and get your azzzz together

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Acme45: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend she has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now , sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week . But ever since she started working sex has  become a problem , she will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex she doesn't care at all and we are living like roommate and yesterday was worse I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to forced her I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face i slapped her so hard out of anger I didn't mean to and I left the house for afewhours. I apologise for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex . I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.  Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude. What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
she already has someone else outside, period

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Acme45: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.
which money?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
sameoldguy:

Get a life bro. Stop keeping someone’s daughter in your house and use her for your Kama sutra practice. If you can’t marry her then send her out. It’s men like you that date a lady for 10 years and dump her with excuse that she does not have manners after you have drained all her sense with your p€nis and made her ill mannered.
FYI chick has found a better dikkk at work and your stale p€nis don’t freak her anymore. She’s no longer into you. Send her home and get your azzzz together

You are wrong I don't use her for sex only because I have had spent a lot of money on her including 2 major surgery . I take care of all her needs and give her whatever she wants. If I didn't love her I wouldn't be spending a lot of money on her. Like I said earlier I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitudes.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Acme45:
she already has someone else outside, period

No she doesn't
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by chieni(f): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
1. You should have married her by now if you say you truly love her.

2. Have it in mind that she is a human being like you. Imagine having a stressful day at work. The desire for sex will have been reduced drastically because of how tired she is. What you did is very wrong. If both of you were married is this what you would have done? put her in your sister's shoe. Plus you are an adult behave like one. There are days she might be in the mood and days she is not in the mood at all. It should not be done forcefully.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2021
ahnie:

But does denial of sex not also happen in marriage as well? a woman can still decide to deny sex when she wants or anytime she is angry about something.

The OP isn't telling the full story though.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2021
chieni:

2. Have it in mind that she is a human being like you. Imagine having a stressful day at work. The desire for sex will have been reduced drastically because of how tired she is. What you did is very wrong. If both of you were married is this what you would have done? put her in your sister's shoe. Plus you are an adult behave like one. There are days she might be in the mood and days she is not in the mood at all. It should not be done forcefully.

1. OP didn't specify if she is pressuring him about marriage and also she may not want to settle down with a man like him.

2. A woman denying you sex for 3 weeks is not tiredness, she is no longer interested and wants to leave. 3 weeks of denial has nothing to do with mood, you people should stop lying abeg. She has found someone else, period!

3. About the rape or attempted rape, this is still a crime and if she decides to report, he will face jail term.

OP girlfriend has gotten a job and met more classy men at her workplace and she wants to move on or up the ladder. Chikena! Life goes on.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Hur1:
Only girls are replying and bashing the dude

It seems the dude is paying a lot of bills and want return on investment ! That’s where most girls commenting here got it wrong. No man will waste money on a girl in this century without wanting something in return . They might pretend at first but will ask later! She has been fucvvking him for a reason so why stopping which means dude must have stopped doing somethings for her! For the girl You should pick your poison. Struggle on your own and make a man respect you with dignity !

The girl shouldn’t be living with him in the first place until they are married . She can be visiting even if it’s once in a week or 2!

for the girl, if the dude is the one paying your bills or paying over 80percent of your bills and you don’t want sex then stay away from any relationship if you don’t want sex until you are ready to marry in a month then start dating! Move out of his house !

His whole sex sentitlement came from him demanding for sex as his payment for financial contributions to her life. He feels cheated and then raped or tried to rape her. That's where he Fvcked up.

One reason why dating women with no jobs is a disaster waiting to happen, you are their survival ticket and once they can fend for themselves thats the end of your relationship. You are no longer useful.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 07, 2021
chieni:

We have been together for 3 years marriage is not a race . I personally think that I don't have to rush things because I have better plans and things to fulfil before getting married . First of all I want to grow my business, build my own 5 bedrooms house , and have a good amount of money on my account so I will be able to take care of her and our future kids. Yes what I did was wrong and I regret my actions hence I have apologised to her. She forgave me because it was the first time it had happened and if truly I was a bad partner she would have ran away the next day she left for work even when I asked her to leave she quietly ask me to give her more time that she will leave in 2 weeks if I was a rapist she would choose to be in the street than to stay with me but she is still here with me even taught we are not talking like before but I know she loves me so much and she just need some times to recover. Hopefully we will be happily again.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by sameoldguy: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Kevv420:

You are wrong I don't use her for sex only because I have had spent a lot of money on her including 2 major surgery . I take care of all her needs and give her whatever she wants. If I didn't love her I wouldn't be spending a lot of money on her. Like I said earlier I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitudes.
If you love her then let her live with her parents. She can come see you from time to time. But if you want to keep her in your house then pay her bride price.
Spend less on a girl you have not wifed, that way you don’t feel betrayed when she breaks your heart. Be wise bro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 07, 2021
sameoldguy:

If you love her then let her live with her parents. She can come see you from time to time. But if you want to keep her in your house then pay her bride price.
Spend less on a girl you have not wifed, that way you don’t feel betrayed when she breaks your heart. Be wise bro

Noted thanks for the advice. Unfortunately she doesn't have parents her mother is late , her father is still alive but absent. I am not keeping her in my house because I want but she had no family , it is a very sad situation for her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Married Woman Dies In Lagos Hotel Room After Lying To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.