Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now (19094 Views)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Commentor: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
CaptainAyub:

The businesses Mbaka runs are meant to help the unemployed in terms of employment and then use the proceeds to support other worthy ventures like cheap schools for interior villages,old people's home etc.
The moment he dies,a new administrator will be appointed,his family will not come to drag it, he can't will it to anybody.
The moment Mbaka dies, everything he owns including his boxers and singlets will go back to the church.
You won't still understand cos of IslamaBAD

Let me guess, when you die your house would be buried with you or what is this one saying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by CaptainAyub: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Commentor:

Let me guess, when you die your house would be buried with you or what is this one saying?
If I die,my house goes to my children or relatives. If Mbaka dies,his house goes to the church.
Why are muslim skulls so dense?
Chaii.
Imagine me exchanging words with a zombie.
Kai, I'm ashamed of myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Commentor: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If I die,my house goes to my children or relatives. If Mbaka dies,his house goes to the church.
Why are muslim skulls so dense?
Chaii.
Imagine me exchanging words with a zombie.
Kai, I'm ashamed of myself.

That's why he's a priest.

It doesn't change the fact that while here on earth he would make money from everything as he is.

Get sense.

It's not easy but you can try.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by McStoic(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Philistine:
Settle out of Court with a Terrorist group? Maybe FG should also explore the option of settling out of Court with Boko haram. Some of this men of God will just be opening their mouth like fowl Nyash.

A Philistine has always been foolish since the days of David. One bullet is enough for you... Kontinuuu

3 Likes

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by adamsmith914: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Commentor:

Kukah is not a Christian but a businessman.

If you hadn't realised that by now, then I'm sorry for you.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by adamsmith914: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Commentor:

Kukah is not a Christian but a businessman.

If you hadn't realised that by now, then I'm sorry for you.
Job Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by adamsmith914: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
McStoic:

A Philistine has always been foolish since the days of David. One bullet is enough for you... Kontinuuu
You must be an Ipobian?

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by fredoooooo: 3:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Kaa ye eyin mejeeeji po
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by fredoooooo: 3:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Commentor:
Kukah is an idiot.
Thats an understatement ..

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Delusional terrorist hypocritical Bishop.
This man is a fraud. How come he never advocated for the govt to negotiate with the Bokoharam terrorists?
Delusional HYPOCRITE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Millimann: 3:58am On Nov 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Nnamdi Kanu is talking about dividing Nigeria.
If Biafra goes,how will you convince Niger delta not to go?
If Niger delta goes, no more oil money.
NO OIL MONEY IS WHAT ABOKKI ELITES DONT WANNA HEAR!They love the oil and its money more than d owners.
They would rather die than stop looting Niger delta oil money!
So,no settlement,buhari will rather die than do that.

All the southeast states except Ebonyi have oil. That's enough to make them comfortable and rich if they don't manage it like the present Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by ariesbull: 4:05am On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
We are not settling anything with any iyanmiri
In fact that lunatic uncouth boy must rust in our jail

Ayomide have you donated kidney and liver to igboho

Have you repatriated your kinsmen in cotonou IDP

Is Kanu issue more important to you than igboho that is languishing in jail....

Don't deny him as you did to abiola

5 Likes

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by JustforMen: 4:07am On Nov 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Nnamdi Kanu is talking about dividing Nigeria.
If Biafra goes,how will you convince Niger delta not to go?
If Niger delta goes, no more oil money.
NO OIL MONEY IS WHAT ABOKKI ELITES DONT WANNA HEAR!They love the oil and its money more than d owners.
They would rather die than stop looting Niger delta oil money!
So,no settlement,buhari will rather die than do that.

just listen to the daft people that have only one answer to every question on earth : Niger Delta Oil!! very pathetic and woeful.
Do you think everyone benefits from your so called ND oil or even cares about it?
The Bishop you are calling Aboki measures above everything you can relate to... this is the most civil I can be with you without insulting you.
The irony is that this is coming from a very badly, uneducated nitwit from South East where there's technically, no Oil.
The Bishop is simply bringing out the obvious folly in killing your own brothers in the name of a badly planned, badly executed and very badly led agitation for a mirage and illusion called Biafra.
True Biafra will come through brains and coordinated actions with proper planning not this emotional jamboree led by the worst of the Igbo extraction whichh isolates and kills the best minds in Igboland.
A spare parts dealer is a good business man but he is not equipped to lead a struggle for secession. it can only end in tears.

So to you Mr. Aboki, how can stopping an election in Anambra hurt Buhari or even help biafra, when you are simply making it easy for a governor who is unsympathetic to the biafran cause to be imposed on you.
Mark you, there will be a governor in the state wether you like it or not.
if you cause katakata who ends up being hurt? .. still you!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Handsum64: 4:08am On Nov 06, 2021
PDP Reverend, where were you when he was ranting?
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:10am On Nov 06, 2021
Philistine:
Settle out of Court with a Terrorist group? Maybe FG should also explore the option of settling out of Court with Boko haram. Some of this men of God will just be opening their mouth like fowl Nyash.

You catch a terrorist? UK will not allow boko haram leader live in uK, so how is Kanu a terrorist and bandit not one, Separation is not a crime, north want Islamic nation, then take your 19 states and Islamize them, why wanting to force southern Nigeria l??, when Pakistan ( Muslims ) wanting to leave india ( other religions ) they left and formed Pakistan, same as others who divide, truth me told, NORTH AND SOUTH WAS JOINED TOGETHER BY LORD LUGGARD IN 1914, they were never together, they were never in the same space, the almagation for administrative purposes lasted 2014, 100 years. Nigeria is not one, go read history

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Philistine:

You catch a terrorist? UK will not allow boko haram leader live in uK, so how is Kanu a terrorist and bandit not one, Separation is not a crime, north want Islamic nation, then take your 19 states and Islamize them, why wanting to force southern Nigeria l??, when Pakistan ( Muslims ) wanting to leave india ( other religions ) they left and formed Pakistan, same as others who divide, truth me told, NORTH AND SOUTH WAS JOINED TOGETHER BY LORD LUGGARD IN 1914, they were never together, they were never in the same space, the almagation for administrative purposes lasted 2014, 100 years. Nigeria is not one, go read history.

You can go ahead and insult me, abuse me, molest me, but as a confirm waffside boy, I go yarn you the truth.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Quality20(m): 4:15am On Nov 06, 2021
why won't he say so, when they are the ones who sent signed up Kanu for the evil work to taint buhari's image in the wake of PDP's 2015 electoral loss. Now they are tired of their misadventures and seeking a soft landing for their boy after doing so much of their dirty jobs. Anyway hope you guys have now recovered from ur loss?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by sirwhyteB(m): 4:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Pharaoh of Sudan no go hear na
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by JustforMen: 4:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Handsum64:
PDP Reverend, where were you when he was ranting?

everyone that differs with you is PDP no matter how rational and commonsensical.

Mr APC, what is the situation if the country under the leadership of the APC- god you worship?

It is unbelievably stupid to have only a one track mind.
he said settle out of courtfor peace.
is buhari govt not paying your own fulani brothers who are not only ranting but wiping out communities and kidnappings to get the same peace?

since you can type, don't allow foolishness make you reason like a stark illiterate... you can be a better person.

APC and PDO are mere letters of the alphabet, it is people that you should be worried about.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by deji17: 4:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Kukah said agitation was not a bad thing, but that he did not understand the kind of agitation by IPOB, saying that the best thing they should have done was to join politics and vote their people into power to fight their matter.

Buhari gave them the same advise way back, even before the madness enter their body reach this level. As the saying goes, only the stupid flies will follow the corpse to its grave.

President Buhari stated that the choice left for Biafran activists is to form a political party that would advance their interest within the Nigerian democratic space.

The president’s advice to Biafrans activists came a day after commercial activities in some key cities in the South East, and South-South of Nigeria were grounded following a stay at home order from the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB ). There were also protests in various cities around the world by Biafran activists demanding the release from prison of IPOB's leader, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu.

Sept 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by myrrtle(m): 4:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Philistine:
you talk like someone who is frustrated and about to end it all, do you need therapy? My company can finance it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector / Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) / Mohammed Abacha Decamps To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.