Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now (19089 Views)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Nnamdi Kanu Now Dot In A Circle, Arrested In Addis Ababa, Remanded / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
i've always said that ipob shld join d political process. Anything is possible once they're d major political players in Igboland.

There leader knew this, but they prefer to reserve ipod as a tool for division.
Ike ekweremadu was once a DSP he had done nothing about Biafra agitation. Abaribe is there chasing clout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by RodgersAkpafu: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2021
Philistine:
Settle out of Court with a Terrorist group? Maybe FG should also explore the option of settling out of Court with Boko haram. Some of this men of God will just be opening their mouth like fowl Nyash.
Actually the government took them as repented terrorists, rehabilitated them and paid them off
They have done that already
You see what's wrong with setting bad precedence
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by RodgersAkpafu: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Ngene44:
70% percent of Igbo's want Biafra, so are you calling majority of Igbo's terrorist? 90% of muslims like Jihad, should we call all Muslims terrorist? The only problem you can state here is the agitation is done in a wrong way and the term jihad don't really connote violence but manipulation and advancing the cause of islam.
I'm not so sure of that 70% figure though

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by mu2sa2: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Philistine:
Settle out of Court with a Terrorist group? Maybe FG should also explore the option of settling out of Court with Boko haram. Some of this men of God will just be opening their mouth like fowl Nyash.
Who is a man of God?
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Elbinawi: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2021
German Lawmaker, Hunko Says Buhari Government Needs Dialogue, Not Military Solution For Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu | Sahara Reporters

Mee:

A responsible leader will accept this advice but what do you expect from a genocidal criminal in power?

A country that has multiple fronts of insurgency MUST not create another front of insurgency. This is one of the golden rule of responsible leadership.

Presently, more than 30,000 soldiers are stationed in South East & part of South South Nigeria to contain IPOB. Just imagine the gains if this massive troop deployment is stationed in the North to challenge BokoHaram and armed banditry!

For Anambra election to hold today the genocidal Buhari regime was forced to dialogue with the IPOB to suspend it Sit-at-home campaign.

Buhari is absolute evil!

#Photo: German Lawmaker

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by ubimagos: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2021
And Nnamdi KANU is now a higher authority over the Nigerian constitution! Nnamdi KANU wish or opinion must be followed. Well done.
dasparrow:
I don't know what is there to settle. Nnamdi Kanu wants government to call on referendum. So, let the government conduct a referendum and allow those who want to leave, leave. It's that simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by mu2sa2: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2021
GBAM! GBAM!! GBAM!!!
JustforMen:

just listen to the daft people that have only one answer to every question on earth : Niger Delta Oil!! very pathetic and woeful.
Do you think everyone benefits from your so called ND oil or even cares about it?
The Bishop you are calling Aboki measures above everything you can relate to... this is the most civil I can be with you without insulting you.
The irony is that this is coming from a very badly, uneducated nitwit from South East where there's technically, no Oil.
The Bishop is simply bringing out the obvious folly in killing your own brothers in the name of a badly planned, badly executed and very badly led agitation for a mirage and illusion called Biafra.
True Biafra will come through brains and coordinated actions with proper planning not this emotional jamboree led by the worst of the Igbo extraction whichh isolates and kills the best minds in Igboland.
A spare parts dealer is a good business man but he is not equipped to lead a struggle for secession. it can only end in tears.

So to you Mr. Aboki, how can stopping an election in Anambra hurt Buhari or even help biafra, when you are simply making it easy for a governor who is unsympathetic to the biafran cause to be imposed on you.
Mark you, there will be a governor in the state wether you like it or not.
if you cause katakata who ends up being hurt? .. still you!!!
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by CaptainAyub: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2021
mutvy:
May God destroy you Kukah for being an hypocrite. May you perish Kukah.
Easy ooo.
You sound like a candidate for suicide
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by NEROSKY(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2021
yyba:
KUKAH i thought you are an elder statesman until i came across this mumu statement from you. Where were you when nnamdi kanu was giving other to kill innocents people ? Out of court ko inside prison ni undecided

foolishness dey ur family DNA.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by ariesbull: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
stale

Ayomide make that donation today
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Quality20(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:

When we talk of abokki,we mean northern mumuslims.
A typical southern Kaduna man,Biu man from southern Borno is as sound and educated like he's from any southern state.
na lie Mr abokey, in fact u guys from Southern kaduna r worst off in terms of soundness

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by twilliamx(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
that kukah reasons like Ibos these days
He is a PDP member

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Chuksmonika(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Philistine:
the world doesn't see IPOB as a terrorist organization.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Chuksmonika(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2021
helinues:
That one can never work.

Kanu still has long years to spend behind bars considering the allegations against him
if you have a lawyer friend or brother, ask him/her if it is possible for MNK to be jailed if his lawyers go technical?

If they argue his case based on technicalities, he is walking away a free man.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by twilliamx(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
You are an islamabad man so you won't understand what it is to be a Catholic priest talk more of Bishop.
You obviously don't know Kukah is from southern Kaduna and his ppl have been in d receiving end of buhari and his brothers' terror.
Why does Kukah need to engage in business when when he dies,his car and everything he owns includes his clothes will go back to the church?

Keep shut......there is no organisation that has committed more inhumane things than the catholic Church, from abusing kids to murdering those that had a different view, most of your fathers are in relationships with men or women. So shut the hell up. Nobody holy pass..kukah is nothing but a political stooge and an insincere person, he is a fly moved by the stench of faeces. He should lead a protest against the killings in his own home first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Donaluta:

Your parents should be ashamed of you.. sometimes I wonder if you guys reason through your anus... Just because nairaland is a faceless forum.. y'all will have the effontery to insult someone old enough to be your father...
Abeg leave all those ones..you tell them na insult Dem go dey insult you..
Ignorant set of people in naira land..
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Pataricatering(f): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Nnamdi Kanu is talking about dividing Nigeria.
If Biafra goes,how will you convince Niger delta not to go?
If Niger delta goes, no more oil money.
NO OIL MONEY IS WHAT ABOKKI ELITES DONT WANNA HEAR!They love the oil and its money more than d owners.
They would rather commit mass suicide than stop looting Niger delta oil money!
So,no settlement,buhari will rather die than do that.
why didnt Jonathan give you biafra ? Every single thing you stated (according to you) existed during GEJ's time ? All the trillions NDDC squandered was it the Northerners that squandered it for them ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Pataricatering(f): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2021
dasparrow:
I don't know what is there to settle. Nnamdi Kanu wants government to call on referendum. So, let the government conduct a referendum and allow those who want to leave, leave. It's that simple.
he should have liased with the national assembly members to submit a bill for a referendum - referendum is not by how red your eyes are !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Coolgent(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2021
This man is one of our collective problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Pataricatering(f): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Brimstone77:
show me a news of Boko Haram member being arraigned in court..
show us a video of the fed govt settling with shekau .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nwaelohim: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2021
All this uneducated title holders talking rubbish, out of which court? You took guns against the state normally MNK should have been executed by now. Buhari is a good man ... His actions has put the state under security pressure and increase in security expenditure plus people he has killed including security agencies. Such people don't even need a court proceedings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Pataricatering(f): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If I die,my house goes to my children or relatives. If Mbaka dies,his house goes to the church.
Why are muslim skulls so dense?
Chaii.
Imagine me exchanging words with a zombie.
Kai, I'm ashamed of myself.
you are not making any sense ! - all the people stealing are they enjoying the money here in this life or not? The fact that you can't take the money with you when you die or have no children to inherit it is not enough of an argument . If you can enjoy the money here then you can engage in ways to get it . Asides these fathers have been known to have kids , who controls what he can gift anyone of whatever illegal money he acquires ,- he obviously will not put the money in his church account.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Coolgent(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If I die,my house goes to my children or relatives. If Mbaka dies,his house goes to the church.
Why are muslim skulls so dense?
Chaii.
Imagine me exchanging words with a zombie.
Kai, I'm ashamed of myself.

Your hatred to Muslims will not alleviate your pathetic condition, Chanel your bigotry to something productive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by BlackFlamefromP: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has committed so much atrocities against the Federal Republic of Nigeria that settling the matter out of court as Kuka is reported to have suggested will amount to foolishness and cowardice on the part of the FG.

Because his very existence is a threat to the existence of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Kanu deserve either life imprisonment or execution if the government truly mean business!

And I believe execution is the best punishment for him because as long as the guy is still alive his zombie followers will keep terrorizing the nation in order to force the government to release him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by kjhova(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2021
This advice from father Kukah suggests that Nnamdi Kanu is a political prisoner and therefore that the impasse created by his rearrest requires a political solution. While this may be argued during his first arrest, it's harder to play that card this time around.

Since the last time, IPOB graduated from mare radio and internet rhetoric to creation of a militant wing (the ESN). This ESN went on to terrorize, burn and kill in wanton manner. They have made victims of federal security operatives as well as the general civilian populace with Nnamdi, himself, validating this madness with his constant directives and confirmations during his regular radio and internet broadcasts.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a prisoner of conscience this time around and the prosecutors can easily make that argument. He and his backers therefore need to understand this and realize the delicate situation he is in. If this trial is allowed to reach its logical conclusion, with the available evidence, Kanu will be found guilty as charged and will be staring down a looong jail sentence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Bigpat: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2021
It is obvious this man called Kukah is not a Man Of God, but a Politician in the Church. It is very easy and convenient to tell the bereaved sorry, that is because you did not experience what the person is going through. If Kukah or whatever he is called comes to the east and he is killed just like they killed others, aside the attacks and killing of security personnel, rendering many homes suffering with the loss of their breadwinner, even his spirit will not advice on settling out of court. This so-called clergies like playing politics with everything, is he not in Sokoto, close to Boko Haram activities, why did he not advice the government to settle out court with them. The IPOB has a good case but they chose to be violent, loosing so many supporters within and outside their region, they are on their own, Nnamdi Kanu is the list of Nigeria's problem, nobody settles out of court with terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by Commentor: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2021
1bunne4lif:
watch your tongue

Or what?
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by olibeans: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2021
This man is dreaming...
Since we have been voting, the same people we vote into power are the ones killing our children..

So what is the essence of voting..
I destroyed my PVC card long ago.

1 Like

Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by NickD(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
that kukah reasons like Ibos these days
Tribal bigot who can't see beyond his nose we spot you. Grow up.
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by olatuns2017: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now by faste: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Nwaelohim:
All this uneducated title holders talking rubbish, out of which court? You took guns against the state normally MNK should have been executed by now. Buhari is a good man ... His actions has put the state under security pressure and increase in security expenditure plus people he has killed including security agencies. Such people don't even need a court proceedings
Buhari a good man eehhh...agood man who toppled a democratically elected government and killed thousands .Use your brain well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari / Obanikoro Advised To Withdraw From Lagos West Senatorial Seat Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.