Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,543 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) (53698 Views)

Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:07am On Nov 07, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10168775/amp/Mother-mortified-baby-stuck-drawn-eyebrows-Addams-Family-fancy-dress.html

"The devil you hate was created by the God you love...think about this and find peace, Jesus Christ is lord over all and instructed us to love our neighbors as we love ourselves including that muslim and traditionalist in your neighborhood...

Plus and minus, negative and positive, good and bad, male and female, all God created was for his purpose including the devil you despise, If only you are smart and intelligent enough to understand what I just revealed to you... Shalom". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by FWESHVEIN(m): 2:00am On Nov 07, 2021
Sanchez01:

Sunday is the day of the Roman Sun god. Why do you worship and go to church on that day then when it is not the Greater Sabbath?

Are you really justifying the pagan celebration of Halloween?
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by Sonicroyel: 4:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Halloween may look to be Fun but If your Eyes are opened to see what "Halloween" really is in the Spiritual realm, you will run and fly with all your Might from it.

Halloween is Satanic Service day/activity. Many have Unknowingly Given themselves to Celebrate , Promote and advance Satan and Satanic activities. Some many innocent folks are Unknowingly Intiated and Destroy through it.

The Mystery of this World is Deep. The Devil is a crafty and smart dude. He has blinded the eyes of many Worldwide and used various activities that look harmless to chain and Padlock them.

Be Spiritually wise.

Getat your own don dey too much
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by grandeoj09(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2021
How do you know all this ?
Tell Buhari and Satanic people to change there ways .
Righteousness2:
Halloween may look to be Fun but If your Eyes are opened to see what "Halloween" really is in the Spiritual realm, you will run and fly with all your Might from it.

Halloween is Satanic Service day/activity. Many have Unknowingly Given themselves to Celebrate , Promote and advance Satan and Satanic activities. Some many innocent folks are Unknowingly Intiated and Destroy through it.

The Mystery of this World is Deep. The Devil is a crafty and smart dude. He has blinded the eyes of many Worldwide and used various activities that look harmless to chain and Padlock them.

Be Spiritually wise.
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by oluwaahmed: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2021
I knew there was something weird about Halloween since it's celebrated on the eve of all saints day
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by Nnamebuka: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2021
internationalman:

You are sounding like a diabolical witch doctor

Chairman long time shocked
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by Dingdongbells(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Mystery of this World is Deep. The Devil is a crafty and smart dude. He has blinded the eyes of many Worldwide and used various activities that look harmless to chain and
Be Spiritually wise.
Preach on Pastor make dem hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by internationalman(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Nnamebuka:

Chairman long time shocked

Baba I just dey oh..
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by friday2011(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Chai...

The mama don go buy Nigerian made be that.

Na Nigerian made go clean am Las Las... (Hypo)
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by Appetizerbmaz(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ancient Origins of Halloween. Halloween’s origins date back to the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain (pronounced sow-in). The Celts, who lived 2,000 years ago, mostly in the area that is now Ireland, the United Kingdom and northern France, celebrated their new year on November 1.
This day marked the end of summer and the harvest and the beginning of the dark, cold winter, a time of year that was often associated with human death. Celts believed that on the night before the new year, the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead became blurred. On the night of October 31 they celebrated Samhain, when it was believed that the ghosts of the dead returned to earth.
In addition to causing trouble and damaging crops, Celts thought that the presence of the otherworldly spirits made it easier for the Druids, or Celtic priests, to make predictions about the future. For a people entirely dependent on the volatile natural world, these prophecies were an important source of comfort during the long, dark winter.
To commemorate the event, Druids built huge sacred bonfires, where the people gathered to burn crops and animals as sacrifices to the Celtic deities. During the celebration, the Celts wore costumes, typically consisting of animal heads and skins, and attempted to tell each other’s fortunes.
When the celebration was over, they re-lit their hearth fires, which they had extinguished earlier that evening, from the sacred bonfire to help protect them during the coming winter. I hope you read and digested this. Source history.com Halloween may look to be Fun but If your Eyes are opened to see what "Halloween" really is in the Spiritual realm, you will run and fly with all your Might from it.

Be Spiritually wise.
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by tuna85: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Be Spiritually wise.

Great, kindly give us a brief history and origin of Easter and Xmas, quickly pls
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by efeski(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Jeon:

You are right about ur comment

I am glad that Christian parents let their children worship the devil at least one night out of the year. Welcome to Halloween.
Now parents are also worshipping the devil in the name of Halloween.
This was made by the founder of church of Satan

Please do some research before posting in public.
Halloween celebrations started aeons before the church of satan emerged okay.
T for Thanks
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by marttol: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2021
see you that have a mind of his own... lol, . anybody not genuinely under christ is being manipulated by satanic forces in this world,that u do not see them does not make them nonexistent...the world u r born into has been programmed down already,so they control ur thinking...the bible says 'it's not given unto a man to order to order his own steps'...so its either GOD or devils that will order it for you...you are in the midst of a battle whether you know it or not...only reason why christians are the one who preach that people should come to Christ...if you are illuminated by the spirit of GOD all these things you will know,how they deceived our forefathers,your father ,and now you...the unfortunate thing is that its only at death your eyes will become open...sin is not normal,heaven is very very very very very real(i have not die,but i have been made to walk that path before,not in dreams,but reality),so is hell fire which is actually prepared for Satan and his fallen angels...bewise whether you are educated or not you will die,whether young or old you will die,whether happy or sad,rich or poor you will die,this life is temporary and just an illusion...Jesus will appear someday in this material world,you may be alive to see him,but you will definitely see him probably at death... pardon my errors
NarcissistKing:

I doubt if you have a mind of your own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by marttol: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
says who...hmmm,the pride of men! Smh
yemmywesey:

They done start again, mfm people.
They there and be waiting for the heaven that doesn't exist. Let white people keep enjoying the goodness of the earth and you be waiting for jesus.
When a person dies that's the end. No life after death .
Mumu.
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by NarcissistKing(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
marttol:
see you that have a mind of his own... lol, . anybody not genuinely under christ is being manipulated by satanic forces in this world,that u do not see them does not make them nonexistent...the world u r born into has been programmed down already,so they control ur thinking...the bible says 'it's not given unto a man to order to order his own steps'...so its either GOD or devils that will order it for you...you are in the midst of a battle whether you know it or not...only reason why christians are the one who preach that people should come to Christ...if you are illuminated by the spirit of GOD all these things you will know,how they deceived our forefathers,your father ,and now you...the unfortunate thing is that its only at death your eyes will become open...sin is not normal,heaven is very very very very very real(i have not die,but i have been made to walk that path before,not in dreams,but reality),so is hell fire which is actually prepared for Satan and his fallen angels...bewise whether you are educated or not you will die,whether young or old you will die,whether happy or sad,rich or poor you will die,this life is temporary and just an illusion...Jesus will appear someday in this material world,you may be alive to see him,but you will definitely see him probably at death... pardon my errors

Mr Personal Assistant, or should I said spokesperson? Learn how to write properly before you mention me again!

You wrote gibberish!
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by NarcissistKing(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2021
tuna85:

Great, kindly give us a brief history and origin of Easter and Xmas, quickly pls

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by NarcissistKing(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2021
efeski:

T for Thanks

Didn't you know some of these people are ignorant? grin
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by marttol: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2021
I understand...all the best to you in this LIFE (WORLD)
NarcissistKing:

Mr Personal Assistant, or should I said spokesperson? Learn how to write properly before you mention me again!

You wrote gibberish!

Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by Jeon(f): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
efeski:

T for Thanks

Who no Come know that one??

the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain (pronounced sow-in). The Celts, who lived 2,000 years ago, mostly in the area that is now Ireland, the United Kingdom and northern France, celebrated their new year on November 1. And church of Satan was founded in 1966.

And Anton lavey said "The expressions of Satanism and “devil worship” that are actually being practiced by the American masses today (including Professing Christians) are more subtle, more culturally entrenched, and are not typically seen as demonic at all. They are usually seen as natural, progressive, pragmatic, and intellectual. I can’t speak for all Christians but for me the mass appeal of these ideas is far more terrifying than tricks & treats."
Go reach deep in ur spirit before you quote me.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://wsimag.com/culture/58292-why-christians-should-not-celebrate-halloween&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiA47mvuob0AhUF1RoKHVr_BpQQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3gmqcVuHhvgvgOixC1G9w9
T for Thanks
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by jeff1607(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Halloween is Satanic Service day/activity. Many have Unknowingly Given themselves to Celebrate , Promote and advance Satan and Satanic activities. Some many innocent folks are Unknowingly Intiated, Possessed and Destroyed through it.

The Mystery of this World is Deep. The Devil is a crafty and smart dude. He has blinded the eyes of many Worldwide and uses various activities that look harmless to chain and Padlock them.

Be Spiritually wise.

Same people observing Halloween , brought Christianity to you
Re: Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank God, this so called Halloween no dey naija cos una for see witchcraft... Chaii..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.